• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,963 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,963

PreviousChapters Next
Big Bang PTSD memories. Pony #231: Mudbriar

On the weekend, Deadpool made his way across Ponyville, acting as a ninja. His target was to take out some stallion that another waifu in the pony fandom. Taking a picture out, he saw that it was a stallion with a hairstyle that's similar to Mandark from Dexter's laboratory. He was more than ready. Knives, silencers, grenades, this stallion was going down. The merc hid in the bush and saw his target with Maud, both chuckling. Deadpool took the silencer out and took a step forward.

Ripple

He paused as he stepped on some bubble wrap. They didn't notice. He took another step.

HONK

A bell horn. They were too busy. Another step.

YIPE!!!

Winona got up and ran away. They still didn't notice him. Another step.

After you clicked on the video and endured the idiotic soundcloud rapper that's making millions for looking like an idiot, they still haven't noticed. Deadpool took a final step, ready to take out his target.

SNAP!!!

A twig snapped. Mudbriar turned to Deadpool with both of his eyes glowing like it's an anime. Standing on his hind legs, Mudbriar released a flurry of punches to Deadpool's chest and face, ending it with a devastating right hook.

"Omae wa mou shindeiru." Mudbriar simply spoke.

"NANI?!?!" Deadpool asked, right before exploding. Mudbriar picked up the stick and cuddled it with manly tears.

"You're still a sweetheart through and through." Maud spoke.

"Why can't anypony realize Stick abuse is a real thing?"

Author's Note:

I couldn't think of anything for Mudbriar, to be honest. So there ya go. More will come.

PreviousChapters Next