• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,963 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,963

PreviousChapters Next
💯👌😂🔫 Pony #200: YOU!!!

You have done it! After sometime of following this fanfic, you were finally going to enter D.i.E.! Sure, you could’ve entered any other fic of your choice, from something much better, or even to those 😘 clop fics you have seen with the Mature ratings on, but this was the best thing that can happen! You were going to meet your :heart:, and no one was going to stop you! You stepped through, feeling yourself change, but not painfully. You knew that once you stepped through, you were doing to become a 🐴... perhaps a 🦄?

You landed in the world of Equestria, right outside of Ponyville. Everything about you had changed; you looked down to see that you were on all four, and your 👐 and feet have turned into hooves! Looking behind, you saw that, sticking out of your 🔙 was a tail, along with some wings. You 😁 and🏃 ahead, searching to see your idol. Perhaps you were going to 👨‍🎤👩‍🎤 together, maybe 🥊 some monster, or just sit down and play some 🎮. Anyway, you were prepared.

“🛑!” The familiar voice of Deadpool spoke. “Is that who I think it is?” You turned around 😍 as you were face to face with Deadpool. “Oh? The reader! New to this fic, or have you been around since this was uploaded?” You were 😕, unsure how to answer. “Eh, nevermind. Say, would you like to do something... naughty?” He 😉. You 😱 and screamed aloud.

“MY BODY IS READY!!!” You grabbed onto him. He teleported you both away, into a disclosed location. The place looked like an empty apartment with a single bed. You turned around with a 😛. Deadpool slowly pulled down his pants and showed you his 🍆. You stared at with a 🤤.

“I don’t know if what gender you are,” he spoke seductively. “But would you like my 🍆 in your ?”👌

“... Yes!” You replied while 😌. You turned around and lifted your tail. You embraced yourself. His 🍆 slowly went up your 👌. You felt 😩. Then you 😓. You then began to 🤔. For some reason, his 🍆 didn’t feel like an 🍆, but it felt more like a 🥒. But, you couldn’t help it anymore: Your 👌 was being penetrated so hard, you can feel a🌊 of Deadpool’s 👶 going into you, and-

]

What the-!? Who’s-!?... Pinkie Pie!?

:pinkiegasp: What is this!? What the hay are you doing!?

Uh... making a new chapter starring the reader with Deadpool.

:pinkiesmile: Oh no, I know that, :pinkiegasp: But you’re using Emojis!?

Uh... yes... but as a form of censorship. I mean, I’m going back to-

:pinkiegasp: Don’t you remember what you said!?

... This was a one time deal.

:pinkiegasp: NO!!! :pinkiesick: Every time you use Emojis, you support the release of the Emoji movie.

Well... yes, I said that, but-

:pinkiegasp: BUT NOTHING!!! :pinkiecrazy: Do we need to rewatch what is about to happen?

N-No! Pinkie! Don’t-

Please... no more! No more! Need... Wonder Woman... need... Captain Underpants... Need... Coco... must... watch... ponies!

:pinkiehappy: Aww, cheer up! With you out of your dad’s house, and having plenty of time to do whatever, you can see ALL the things that will rock this year! Now, if you excuse me.

Uh... Pinkie... whay do you have those fidget spin- NOO!!! MY FLOOR!!! PINKIE!!! ... Wait, what’s this? ... ‘The Fidget Spinner movie script’... 🚓🚨🚔 Oh no.

👮 GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR, NOW!!!

Officer! Wait! I can explain!

👮 HE’S RESISTING ARREST!!! TAZE HIM!!!

No! Wait! That’s not- AHHHH!!!

👮 HE’S GOT A GUN!!!

That’s a remote!!!

👮 HE’S GOT A REMOTE!!!

AHHHH!!!

Author's Note:

Yeah... this going to be the first and last time I use Emojis for a chapter... Give me the bleach... and Squeeze my wiener!

PreviousChapters Next