• Published 9th Nov 2014
  • 16,963 Views, 1,922 Comments

Deadpool in Equestria - MrAquino



What happens when Deadpool, the Merc with the Mouth, lands in the magical land of Equestria? Same thing that happens in every cross story, but with more Deadpool!!!

  • ...
93
 1,922
 16,963

PreviousChapters Next
How to get remembered. Another EQG character: That one girl

The blast from Sub-Zero SOMEHOW had Deadpool teleport into the EQG world again, landing through the roof of the building and in the Yearbook computer room. Yelping in surprise was the Jolly Green Giant's and Freddy Kruger's daughter, Wallflower Blush.

"Hey! I'm the only one that makes jokes like those!" Deadpool shouted with his voice cracking again. "Ah s**t! Puberty!!!" And landing besides him was Crazy and Stuffy in their own forms.

"Whoo! I have a penis again!"

"We've had one."

"Uh... aren't you three wanted?" Wallflower asked, shaking.

"Who's this again!?"

"Ooh! She's a one time use antagonist/side EQG character!"

"Her name is Wallflower Blush."

"Wallflower Blush!?" Deadpool asked. "That sounds like a new weed I'd buy on the streets."

"You... buy garden weeds?" Wallflower asked.

"Oh come on! This is a high school, and you haven't seen any students here on drugs!?"

"What are drugs?" Deadpool groaned.

"This is based off of a Kid's show, so we can't expect too much adult content."

"Oh, this is wrong, but having ponies rule over a planet for over who know how long and NEVER learning about another race's culture, but instead deems them as monsters that will kill everyone is alright!?"

"... Have you gone full SJW?"

"Nah! I'm just pointing out how racist everypony is... or is it sepeciesist?"

"Hmm... I just got an idea!" Deadpool spoke. "But first," He turned to Wallflower. "Potflower!"

"Wallflower." She corrected.

"Wallmart! You want to be remembered!?"

"Uh... I kinda am now, but-"

"No 'buts'! We're gonna make you a star! Do you have a garden?"

"Well, yeah, it's outside and-" He grabbed her.

"To that garden! We're gonna make a lot of cash!"

"C-cash!?"


After a long month's of planting and experimenting, Wallflower's economic charts were up the chains as her gardening was turned into-

"A flora shop!"

Wait, what!?

"We saw your obvious weed joke coming a mile away. And Wallflower isn't that type of girl. Treehugger,
yes, but she's more of the Fluttershy type who spends more time with plants and raising them rather than smoke them."

But... my joke... how-

"I gave her shop 5 stars." Deadpool spoke. "All easy when you can bribe people away. But enough of that, take us back to the land of ponies! I hate being a human here! Humans suck!"

But... you're still a human over there.

"F**k you! I'm special over there!"

Fine... Whoosh.


Twilight sat down and, after using some dimensional spells, began to read Deadpool's comics.

"Sheesh, you're really violent than I thought." She spoke to herself. The door slammed open and Deadpool entered.

"You!"

"Me!?"

"Yes! I demand that the next season be like X-Men!"

"... Meaning?"

"You're progressive! But the good type of progressive! Not the progressive that Hollywood's shoving down everyone's throats and end up being even less progressive than they say they are."

"... Uh... well.. I have plans to make this castle into a school. Share and teach the magic of friendship to all ponies around-"

"NOT JUST PONIES!!! Let there be other creatures!"

"Other creatures?"

"Hippogriffs! Changelings! Yaks! Dragons! Griffons! All those creatures and more! The time of Equestria to finally open itse;f is upon us! People are already comparing Celestia to Trump! DO HEAR ME!?!?!? PEOPLE THINK CLESTIA IS TRUMP!!!"

Author's Note:

Hello, Deadpool here to deliver you on a PSA about being progressive.
See, most people think of me as the anti progressive person, and in much respect, I am,
but to an extent. I'm not one to start a bunch of racial or sexual issues, not unless I'm the instigator in that situation, or the cameras are on me, but I will be the first to tell you that I do love a good message that's more subtle than forced down your throat. Like a lot of you,
I'm tired on how Hollywood Execs have to announce that they're being progressive, but that's mostly because of how hard we think of a minor problem. Biggest point; the Emoji movie. Yeah, it's piece of s**t movie with a literal talking piece of crap in it, but people thought it was the end of the world, but it's really just a bland bad movie that more attention than it needed. Case in point, don't put too much effor on something you don't like. If you don't like it, then don't go see it. Be like me and watch it free on PornHub. Feel free to click on it right here... when it's back up, of course. Also, want more Deadpool in your life Feel free to join this loser's server on Discord! He's still new trying to organize everything and make everything work.
https://discord.gg/EYdKQUT

PreviousChapters Next