• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,279 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,279

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 22 - "Dreams"

Rainbow Dash and Tucker laid on the ground for a couple seconds in their embrace, but then Rainbow Dash pulled back her head and looked at him, squinting.

"A little forward, aren't you Tucker?" Rainbow Dash asked, raising her eyebrow but keeping her smile.

"Yeah, you already decimated my dick so I figured I didn't have much more to lose." Tucker replied, laughing slightly. "What are we going to do now?"

They both then sat up and looked at the stars.

"It really is a nice night." Rainbow Dash said. "Be a shame to sleep it away." Tucker looked at her and started grinning. "That's not what I meant." Rainbow Dash laughed. "I mean do you want me to show you around Cloudsdale? Your wings seem to be working now so I can show you the cool sights."

"Sure, sounds good." Tucker said, getting off the ground.

"I think I know a place that you will like." Rainbow Dash said, flying towards Cloudsdale.

"All right lead the way." Tucker said, flying after her.

Rainbow Dash led Tucker all the way to Cloudsdale and stopped by a large, circular building.

"What is this thing?" Tucker asked.

"This is where pegasi learn how to fly, and they also do aerial shows every so often." Rainbow Dash said, gazing at it wistfully. "And it is also where the Wonderbolts perform."

"Who are the Wonderbolts?" Tucker asked.

"They're the best flyers in all Cloudsd- no, all of Equestria." Rainbow Dash said. "It has been my dream to join them one day."

"Cool. Is that them?" Tucker asked, pointing to a poster.

Rainbow Dash trotted to the poster and started looking it over. Once she got to the bottom her eyes opened wide and she started smiling.

"Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!" Rainbow Dash said excitedly.

"What?" Tucker asked.

"The Wonderbolts are performing in the next few days! We totally need to go see it." Rainbow Dash squealed.

"I don't have any money to pay for a ticket, do you?" Tucker asked.

Rainbow Dash looked at Tucker and frowned slightly. "I don't think so." Rainbow Dash said sadly.

"Well," Tucker said, looking at the poster. "We have almost a week to get some cash."

"Yeah, that's true." Rainbow Dash said, tapping her chin. "It doesn't cost too much, so we might be able manage it."

"Cool." Tucker said, grinning. "They sound awesome."

"They are." Rainbow Dash said, now flying back home. "We'll figure out how to get some work tomorrow, but for now I'm feeling tired."

Back down in Ponyville, the others arrived at their residences and went to sleep for the rest of the night. All except Church, who sat outside the Twilights place gazing at the stars. Twilight was asleep, but Spike found himself restless so he decided to go downstairs and grab a bite to eat. When he got to the bottom he noticed the door was ajar and that Church was sitting on the grass.

"What are you thinking about Church?" Spike asked, stepping outside, forgetting about food.

"Everything that's been happening." Church said.

"What do you mean by that?" Spike asked.

"I'm not sure. Everything just seems to be moving way too fast." Church said. "Like how we're all adapting to this situation. And how we seem to fitting in too well with everything. Look at Caboose and Pinkie for example, they have the exact same personality. And look at Tucker, he managed to learn in one night. It unnerves me."

"Maybe it was a hidden talent." Spike suggested.

"The only talent Tucker has is one for trouble." Church chuckled.

"Sounds like you are just making excuses." Spike said.

"Excuses for what?"

"Maybe you're starting to like it here, and you're just trying to find a reason not to."

Church looked at the stars and smiled.

"I am starting to like it here, why would I look for a reason to not like it?" Church asked.

"Maybe you guys just didn't fit in from where you came from and you are simply not used fitting in now." Spike said. "Maybe you're looking for a reason to go back."

"Maybe you're right." Church said, and he yawned. "I think I'm going to go to bed."

"Alright, I'm going to grab something to eat." Spike said. "Night Church."

"Night Spike." Church said, walking up the stairs to the spare room.

Church crawled into his bed and promptly fell into a deep sleep. The next morning Sarge was awoken early by Applejack over at Sweet Apple Acres.

"Rise'n shine Sarge." Applejack said, tapping on Sarge’s shoulder. "If we hurry we can finish buckin' all the apples today."

"Sounds good." Sarge said, yawning heavily and stretching.

Applejack smiled and left the barn, Sarge got up and followed soon after. By the time he’d gotten outside, Big Mac had already started to work. Instead of exchanging pleasantries, the group just went straight to work. It took them just a couple hours to finish off what was left of the apple trees.

"Listen Sarge." Applejack said, wiping sweat off of her brow. "I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I really appreciate you helpin' us out. We made you a little thank you gift, it's inside the house."

"You shouldn't have." Sarge said. "Is it a shotgun?"

"What in tarnation is a shotgun?" Applejack asked.

"The most beautiful discovery since hurting Grif." Sarge said, pretending to wipe a tear from his eye.

"No it isn't a shotgun." Applejack said, laughing slightly. "It is something much better than that."

"Better than a shotgun?" Sarge said. "I find that hard to believe."

"Come on, it'll be easier if we just show ya what it is." Applejack said, opening the door to the home.

"Better than a shotgun." Sarge muttered. "That'll be the day."

Applejack made her way to a table where Granny Smith and Applebloom were sitting. There was a small box that sat on the table and Applejack grabbed it. She then walked up to Sarge and held it up to him.

"We know it isn't much, but we still hope ya like it." Applejack said, rubbing the back of her neck.

Sarge grabbed the box and opened it slowly and saw a dark brown stetson hat.

"You got me a hat?" Sarge asked.

"We dun’ have much so it was hard t' find a proper way to repay ya." Applejack said. "We just wanted t' tell ya that we really do appreciate ya bein’ here Sarge. And we consider ya to be apart of the apple family now."

Sarge gazed at the hat and grabbed it. He put it on and looked back at Applejack.

"D'ya like it?" Applejack asked.

"Yeah. Yeah I do." Sarge said happily.

PreviousChapters Next