• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,274 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,274

PreviousChapters Next
Spar

Tucker and the others had been exercising for an hour when Score walked up to Tucker who was still on the trotmill.

"You ready to start sparring?" Score asked.

"Wait, sparring?" Tucker asked. "You mean like fighting?"

"Yeah, it's fun and it's great exercise. You don't want to end up like some other grounders we know and not stay in shape."

"Fine. Am I going to be sparring you?"

"Nah, Dumb-Bell said that he wanted to test you since he is the best fighter of the three of us."

"Great." Tucker muttered. "Might as well I guess."

"Good to see you're just like us." Score smiled. "Yo Dumb-Bell, Tucker is up for it."

"Awesome, bring him over." Dumb-Bell called from the other side.

Tucker and Score made their way over to Dumb-Bell and Hoops who were setting up a series of mats made out of cloud on the ground. Once there was a big enough area Dumb-Bell motioned to one corner and made his way to the opposite one.

"Any specific rules I should know about?" Tucker asked.

"No rules. Except for the obvious no making the other go to the hospital."

"This keeps sounding better and better." Tucker groaned.

"Are you a stallion or a filly?" Dumb-Bell laughed as he cracked his neck. "I'll go easy on you."

"Oh I wasn't worried about that." Tucker smirked. "I was worried about you."

"Vain. I like that in sparring partners, makes it funnier when I beat them." Dumb-Bell beamed. "Call it."

"Ready." Hoops asked to which Tucker and Dumb-Bell both nodded. "Spar!"

Dumb-Bell flew straight at Tucker but he rolled out of the way and sprung to his feet. Dumb-Bell flew back around and tackled Tucker to the ground just to be thrown off in half of a second.

"Y'know Tucker I've been wondering where are you from?" Score asked as Dumb Bell threw a punch at Tucker which he promptly blocked.

"Long story." Tucker said as he countered with his own punch.

"It can't be that bad." Hoops said.

"No I mean it really is a long story." Tucker grunted as Dumb Bell punched Tucker's fore leg away and hit him in the chest.

"Nice hit Dumb Bell." Score laughed. "Well where have you been living? Anywhere around here?"

"I've been living near, what's that place called, Ponyville." Tucker said as he use his other fore leg to connect with Dumb-Bell's jaw.

"Good one Tucker." Hoops said. " I thought you just said Ponyville."

"I did." Tucker said.

Dumb-Bell punched Tucker in the throat, sending him crashing to the gorund.

"What the fuck dude, cheap shot." Tucker said, getting back up.

"Sorry." Dumb-Bell chuckled.

Tucker rolled to his feet and continued to spar.

"So. Ponyville." Hoops said.

"Yeah, what of it?" Tucker asked as he parried another hit.

"I know you said that you didn't live in Cloudsdale, but I didn't expect you to be living in that lame place."

"It's not so bad." Tucker said idly. He paused and shrugged. "Well I can't really say that since the only other person I hang out with is the girl I live with."

"Ohh, Tucker's living with a girl." Score teased. "Do you do each other’s hair while you're there?"

"What's her name?" Hoops asked curiously.

"Rainbow Dash." Tucker said simply, blocking another one of Dumb-Bell's punches.

"You've been staying with Rainbow Crash?" Hoops whooped. "That's hilarious!"

"Rainbow Crash?" Tucker asked.

"Yeah she's a real loser." Dumb-Bell laughed.

Tucker's front right leg started to spark as he hit Dumb Bell in the gut, which sent smashed him into the ground.

"That was awesome!" Dumb-Bell said as he sat up to continue fighting.

Tucker revved back his fore leg and punched again, this time there was the sound of thunder and Dumb-Bell crashed into the wall and became lodged in it.

"What in Celestia's name are you doing?" Score asked.

"I'm sparring." Tucker said.

"That was too cool." Dumb-Bell said shakily as he slowly managed to get out of the wall.

"You okay Dumb-Bell?" Hoops asked.

"Never better." Dumb-Bell said with a rough smile. "Where'd you learn to do that?"

"I didn't learn it from anywhere." Tucker said. "I kind of just know how to do it."

"Would you say it makes you a better fighter?" Hoops asked hesitantly.

"I guess so, yeah."

"Interesting. You guys thinking what I'm thinking?"

Score and Hoops smirked and nodded. Score lunged at Tucker and jumped on his back. Tucker quickly threw him off just to be tackled by Hoops.

"The fuck is this?" Tucker asked as he slammed Hoops onto the ground.

"A little thing we do around here is whenever a fighter beats the reigning champion everyone fights him." Hoops chuckled as he got off the ground.

"What's the point of that?"

"To take him down." Dumb-Bell laughed. "And it's pretty fun. But more importantly it's great exercise."

"You should have seen it when Dumb-Bell won. We slammed him so fast." Hoops said.

"It took you guys a good few minutes to do that."

"More like thirty seconds." Score laughed.

"What are we waiting for then? Get him!" Hoops jeered.

Back in the main room a pegasus came in and gave a note to Inclement Storm. He quickly read the note and rolled his eyes before throwing the note in the trash. He got out of the chair and opened the door to the gym and saw Tucker throwing Dumb-Bell on top of Hoops and Score.

"Not laughing now, are you?" Tucker laughed gleefully.

"What are you doing?" Inclement Storm muttered.

"Well me and Dumb-Bell sparred and I won."

"So they teamed up on you." Inclement Storm finished icily. Storm turned his attention to the three on the ground and glared at them. "What did I say about that?"

"You told us it was stupid." Dumb-Bell said flatly.

"I don't want to be down one worker just because you guys want to team up on someone. Especially when the one you're fighting is a new recruit."

"To be honest that was actually kind of fun." Tucker said

"Right." Inclement Storm rolled his eyes. "It turns out that one of the other workers got sick, so I'll need one of you three to take over."

"Why don't we let the new guy go out?" Score said. "He's pretty good for a grounder."

"Well for one he doesn't know the proper procedures, and another he doesn't look like he is used to training for hours a day."

"Just let me do it, I'll have my work done in record time." Tucker said.

"You know what? Go ahead. I don't even care who goes out there right now, just get it done."

Tucker nodded and made his way towards the door.

"And Tucker? Don't disappoint."

"I can't promise that much."

PreviousChapters Next