• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,278 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,278

PreviousChapters Next
Details

Tucker's eyes snapped open as blood rushing to his head causing him to cry out in pain. After a few seconds he managed to slowly get to his hooves, finding himself in the middle of a field of grass.

"Can I wake up just once and actually find myself somewhere I'm not surprised to be?" Tucker muttered as he wiped his mouth.

Tucker heard a twig snap and he turned to see Fluttershy slowly approaching him with Grif not too far behind.

"Oh thank goodness you're alright." Fluttershy said as she went up to Tucker's side and helped him up.

"I'm not alright, I'm Tucker." Tucker said slowly.

"Maybe he isn't." Grif said.

"That was a joke." Tucker grunted. "What the hell am I doing out here?"

"I was going to ask you the same thing. I came out here to feed my bird friends and saw you here." Fluttershy said quietly.

"Then she woke me up saying that you looked hurt so I came to see someone other than me hurt." Grif yawned.

"Funny guy." Tucker said sarcastically.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Fluttershy asked.

"The last thing I remember was going to a bar and having a couple drinks."

"They have a bar here?" Grif asked happily. "Fluttershy we should totally go there one time!"

"I-I don't like clubs." Fluttershy whispered.

"Why not?"

"I've heard that they're loud and there are a lot of ponies there..."

"You've heard?" Grif repeated unsurely. "Have you never been to one before?"

Fluttershy shook her head slowly.

"That's too bad, they're fun." Grif said.

"Yeah, speaking of fun I think I'm going to be on my way. I need to find out what the hell happened last night so I can find out why I'm here."

"Are you sure you don’t need any rest?" Fluttershy asked, turning her attention back to Tucker.

"I'll get some rest once I get back to Rainbow Dash's place." Tucker said as he shakily flew away.

"You're going the wrong way dude." Grif yelled.

"I knew that." Tucker yelled back as he changed his course and made his way to Rainbow Dash's place.

It took Tucker longer than expected due to him being unable to locate her house. When he finally did, he crashed through the door and fell to the ground and found Cloud Chaser standing next to Rainbow Dash.

"Tucker you're back!" Rainbow Dash said.

"I am? Oh hey, I am! What happened last night?" Tucker asked.

"You don't remember?" Rainbow Dash asked with surprise.

"No, I really don't."

"Well after we had a couple of drinks you got talking about your... skills." Cloud Chaser said slowly.

"Yeah and I guess since we’d had quite a bit to drink, my interest piqued and I guess Cloud Chaser's did too..." Rainbow Dash said, trailing off.

"Wait, what? Did we do anything? Oh please tell me yes." Tucker begged.

"Yes we did."

"Awesome!"

"It's too bad that you missed it."

Tucker paused and caught his breath. He looked at her with an ashen expression and raised his brow.

"What's wrong?" Cloud Chaser asked.

"What do you mean I missed it?"

"Well when we were about half way back you sort of tried to show off some stunt and you ended up flying away from us." Cloud Chaser said quietly. "We thought you would follow us so rather than go back for you we kind of just went back to my place for the night and the rest... well you should be able to put the pieces together."

"I missed it?" Tucker yelled. "Oh god why?"

Cloud Chaser and Rainbow Dash burst out with laughter and fell to the ground laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"We didn't do anything." Rainbow Dash said as she wiped a tear out of her eye.

"Jokes on you I didn't believe you in the first place." Tucker smirked.

"I don't know, that yelling seemed pretty genuine." Rainbow Dash noted.

"What really happened then?" Tucker said, ignoring her comment.

"Well me and Cloud Chaser talked while you drank. I think me and her had maybe two drinks while you had about two dozen."

"You should have seen it." Cloud Chaser said. "You just kept hammering them back without stopping."

"Even more surprising was that you were still able to stand after all that and you even managed to start singing." Rainbow Dash said with a brief laugh. "Loudly."

"And off tune." Cloud Chaser added.

"I sang?" Tucker asked. "That doesn't sound like something I would do."

"It sounded like someone dragging their hooves along a chalkboard." Rainbow Dash shuddered.

"Screw you, my voice is awesome."

"Well the ponies in the club didn't think so, you sort of got kicked out for the night. When we went to go get you we found that you had sort of flown away without telling anybody anything." Rainbow Dash said. "I came back here expecting you to be here but you weren't so I went to sleep."

"You weren't worried?" Tucker asked.

"You can handle yourself."

"Yeah but I like it when you handle me."

"His mind never strays far, does it?" Cloud Chaser asked.

Rainbow Dash shook her head, both at Tucker’s question and in response to Cloud Chaser.

"What are you doing here if you didn't stay over for the night?" Tucker asked.

"Rainbow Dash decided that you had been gone all night so she would need somepony to help find you. She wanted to get one of her other friends to help her but I insisted it was mostly my fault for allowing you to drink so much. Since you're here I guess I won't be needed so I'll be on my way. And don't be afraid to look me up when you want to join the Mile High Club. That is assuming you're even allowed back in."

"I think he's going to want to wait a bit before he drinks again." Rainbow Dash said.

"Actually I could go for a drink right now."

Rainbow Dash and Cloud Chaser shared a quick glance.

"Please tell me you're kidding." Rainbow Dash said.

"Yeah, just give me a few days and I'll be ready to go." Tucker groaned as he felt his head ache come back.

"You sure found yourself a keeper there Dash." Cloud Chaser giggled as she left Rainbow Dash's place.

PreviousChapters Next