• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,277 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,277

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 21 - "Tag"

Rainbow Dash led the girls far from Fluttershy’s home, stopping by a tree.

"Why did you bring us all the way out here Rainbow Dash?" Twilight asked.

"We could have just as well talked in a different room of Fluttershy’s home." Rarity said.

"I brought you here so the others wouldn't hear me." Rainbow Dash said.

"What's wrong?" Fluttershy asked.

Rainbow Dash looked at the ground and let out a sigh. "Tucker came into my bathroom when I was coming out of the shower." Rainbow Dash said, avoiding eye contact.

Each of the girls gave a slight gasp.

"Is that why he was holding his, er... area?" Rarity asked.

"Yes. Well no." Rainbow Dash said. "That wasn't until later."

"What happened then?" Fluttershy asked

"When he opened the door I instinctively kicked him in the face." Rainbow Dash said.

"And then what did you do next?" Twilight asked.

"Then I closed the door and dried up." Rainbow Dash said.

"That's it?" Applejack said. "Even I woulda done more than that."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Rainbow Dash asked bluntly.

"Well, you aren't exactly the most docile of ponies Dash." Rarity said.

Rainbow Dash was about to retort that statement, then she sighed and stared at the ground, contemplating what to say. After a couple minutes of silence one of them spoke up.

"You like him, don't you Dashie?" Pinkie asked.

"What?" Rainbow Dash said quickly. "No way!"

"It is okay to like him Rainbow Dash." Twilight said, smiling. "He seems like a fun stallion."

"I do not like him! He is arrogant and seems to think that everyone will like him if they meet, he can't take no for an answer, and he is just so... so..." Rainbow Dash said.

"So much like you?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yes. No. I mean he is pretty cute but-" Rainbow Dash started. But after she said that she brought her hooves to her mouth and her eyes opened wide and the girls stared at her.

"So ya think he's cute?" Applejack said, smiling.

"Please don't tell Tucker I said that." Rainbow Dash said quietly.

"Why? Are you ashamed?" Twilight asked.

"No, I'm not ashamed." Rainbow Dash said, letting out a sly smile. "I don't want you to tell him because he called it and I have a feeling I would never hear the end of it."

All of the girls started to laugh.

"Besides, I need to make sure that he likes me too before I say anything." Rainbow Dash said.

"That sounds... reasonable, I guess." Twilight said.

"Do you all promise not to tell Tucker?" Rainbow Dash asked.

All the girls replied with a quick nod.

"Thank you." Rainbow Dash said, now laughing. "Let's get back there and make sure they haven’t done too much damage."

The girls then made their way back to Fluttershy’s home and opened the door to find all the stallions, including Big Mac, on the floor laughing. All of them except for Tucker who was standing still, glaring at them, but with a smile.

"What's going on in here?" Applejack asked.

"If you guys say anything I will kill you all." Tucker muttered.

"Say anything about what?" Twilight said, smiling as she already knew the answer to the question.

Tucker noticed her expression and sighed, assuming that Rainbow Dash told the others.

"You're an undeniable bitch, you know that?" Tucker asked.

"You love it." Rainbow Dash said, smirking. Tucker smiled and shook his head.

"So Sarge, I see you got your cutie mark." Twilight noted.

"Yeah, but uh, can we call it something more manly?" Sarge said uncomfortably. "Cutie mark doesn't sound right to me. It reminds me too much of Donut."

"How about we just call it your mark." Applejack said.

"Speaking of that, what did you even do to get it?" Rarity asked.

"I kicked a stallion in the stomach." Sarge said smugly.

"Why am I not even surprised?" Church asked.

"Hey, he had it coming." Sarge grunted. "He disrespected Applejack and Big Mac. I wasn't about to go and let some weakling walk away after he insulted them."

"Some stallion? Do you mean Grif?" Simmons asked.

"No, I kicked Grif after when I saw him at the market." Sarge said.

Simmons and Church looked over at Grif.

"You actually went to the market?" Church asked.

"That's not important. You actually helped someone do something?" Simmons asked.

Grif just smiled lazily and shrugged.

"I would say that you are an asshat, but the opposite seems to be the case here." Church said.

"I prefer butthat." Caboose said.

"We know Caboose."

"If you guys don't mind, I kind of want to sleep." Grif said, rolling on his side. "I have been up for way too long."

"Now that he mentions it, it is getting rather late." Rarity said.

"I agree." Applejack said. "We need to wake up bright n' early to finish buckin' the last of the apple trees."

"I guess we'll be on our way then." Twilight said, walking towards the door. "Goodbye everypony."

All of the ponies then left Fluttershy’s home, each making their way back to their respective places of residence.

"You're not going to kick me in the nuts again, are you?" Tucker asked.

"Not unless you give me a reason to." Rainbow Dash said. "Do you think you can fly now?"

Tucker looked back at his wings and started flapping them slowly.

"They seem to be good now." Tucker said.

"Good." Rainbow Dash said, hitting Tucker on his flank. "You're it."

Tucker stared at her zoom away for several seconds, until he processed what just happened.

"No fair!" Tucker yelled. "I wasn't ready."

"That's too bad." Rainbow Dash yelled back. "I was under the impression that you were a stallion, not a mouse."

"I'll show you who is a mouse." Tucker said, snapping forward after Rainbow Dash.

Tucker then caught up with Rainbow Dash and hit her flank.

"Who is the mouse now?" Tucker yelled.

Tucker looked back at Rainbow Dash who was about to touch him then he stopped. Rainbow Dash tackled him to the ground.

"Why did you stop?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Tucker did not say anything, instead he kissed her on the lips.

PreviousChapters Next