• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,275 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,275

PreviousChapters Next
Extra Preperations

Sarge ran to the house and burst through the door. He found Applejack having breakfast and he walked up to her, eyes shifting from side to side. "Applejack. We have a problem." Sarge said bluntly.

"A problem?" Applejack asked.

"Yeah, one that could destroy the farm as we know it." Sarge grunted dryly.

"What d'ya mean? What's the problem?" Applejack asked nervously.

"I told Caboose to come come to the farm and he told Pinkie, now she wants to throw the party here." Sarge said.

"That's no problem, we have plenty of room for a party." Applejack said with a laugh.

"It ain't the party that is the real problem. It's Caboose." Sarge said

"Are you scared of Caboose?" Applejack asked.

"Yes, but not the Caboose you know." Sarge said.

"What could that sweet stallion do that makes you so nervous?" Applejack asked.

"A while back there was this AI that-" Sarge started.

"What is an AI?" Applejack asked, raising her brow.

"An artificial intelligence." Sarge said. "But there was this artificial intelligence named O'Malley and-"

"What in tarnation is an artificial intelligence?" Applejack asked.

Sarge did not know how to describe an AI. Sighing, he continued, "We'll just call it an evil spirit. So there was this evil spirit named O'Malley that found his way to where me and the blues were and started jumping in and out of our bodies to make us angry." Sarge explained. "But when he went into Caboose, it seems that he left something behind. When we were stuck in a strange place a while back, Caboose made himself get angry by thinking negative thoughts and he became this... demon. He managed to get us out. Last night I told him to come here, but I didn't plan on him telling the pink one"

"What made Caboose angry?" Applejack asked nervously.

"He started thinking about cats with spikes on them, but after he became angry he yelled that he hates babies." Sarge said. "I'm worried about what will happen if he sees them, and what he could do to them."

Back in Ponyville, Pinkie Pie was going to everypony’s home to tell them about the change of plans. It only took her half an hour to gather all of them. Fluttershy stayed behind to gather all the animals.

"Does Applejack know we are going to be at the farm?" Twilight asked.

"Of course she does, Sarge must have told her!" Pinkie laughed.

"I don't know about that. Sarge doesn't like to include others in his plans." Grif said sourly. "When he does they usually involve trying to kill me." The girls started to giggle.

"I find it funny that they think you're joking." Simmons said quietly into Grif’s ear.

"Tell me about it." Grif said sourly, then started to laugh.

"Here we are." Twilight said. "Sweet Apple Acres, home of the Apple family."

Applejack and Sarge heard Twilight’s announcement. They shared a quick glance with each other before they went outside to greet them.

"Hey there everypony." Applejack said. "Where are the twins?"

"We can't bring the twins until we have made sure the party is all prepared." Pinkie said, hopping to the barn. "Say, why is this log in the door?"

Pinkie removed the wood and opened the door to be met with a barrage of pink and blue confettis. When the thin papers settled she saw Caboose sitting in the middle of the building with a party hat on.

"I don't remember seeing this stuff in here before I locked you i-, I mean uh, left you here to prepare." Sarge said. "Where did all of this stuff come from?"

"You told me to set up the party so I made some confetti and some hats." Caboose said, pointing to a table. "I even made some punch."

"How the hell did you manage to do that if you were in here with nothing?" Tucker asked.

Caboose looked at Pinkie and she winked back at him.

"It's a secret." Caboose said with a smile.

"Well, it looks like Caboose has everything under control." Pinkie said. "I'll go get the twins!"

Pinkie then hopped out the door. Sarge watched her while trying to think of something to prevent Caboose from meeting the babies. Applejack eyed Sarge who looked deep in thought.

"Hey Caboose." Applejack said. "Why don't ya have any snacks made? We are on an apple farm so you could have made some treats."

"I'm sorry." Caboose said sadly.

"Don't ya fret Caboose." Applejack said happily. "I can show you one of our families recipes that you can cook up faster than you can say lickety split."

"Lickety split." Caboose said simply.

Applejack laughed, then looked at Sarge who was smiling at her, knowing what she was doing. She smiled back at him then started to leave the farm house.

"C'mon, I'll show you where the kitchen is." Applejack said, leaving the building.

"Okay." Caboose said excitedly, following Applejack.

"Keep him away from the knives." Tucker said as Caboose left.

As Tucker finished his proclamation, Fluttershy walked into the barn with many small animals following her. The other ponies watched as Fluttershy corralled all the critters to the back of the barn. "I know I don't have to tell you but I need you to be on your best behavior." Fluttershy said to the animals. The animals then nodded as she turned and trotted up to the others. "I hope that the twins aren't afraid of them."

"I think there is a better chance of the twins scaring the animals." Twilight said with a laugh.

"I think I'm going to go help Applejack and Caboose with the cooking." Sarge said.

"Sarge you don't seem like the kind of guy that would be in to cooking to me." Tucker scoffed.

"Someone has to make sure Caboose doesn't go and burn the place down." Sarge said with a smile.

Sarge suddenly sped up when he realized Caboose burning down the farm was more than likely.

"Sarge seems to be acting weird." Grif said.

"I know what you mean." Simmons said. "He seems very nervous for some reason."

PreviousChapters Next