• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,261 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,261

PreviousChapters Next
Mistakes

"That was amazingly done." Flint said, walking up to Tucker.

"Uh, thanks." Tucker said, who was now starting to feel the pain of the kick. "Who are you exactly?"

"My name is Flint Westhoof. But you can call me Flint." Flint said, extending his hoof to Tucker. "That was remarkable. How much time did you spend practicing that?"

"None. I kind of just made it up on the spot." Tucker said.

"I find that hard to believe." Flint said.

"It's true, Tucker has never led me to believe that he ever thinks ahead on anything." Simmons said.

"Thanks Simmons." Tucker said sarcastically.

"That makes it even more impressive." Flint chuckled.

"Thanks, I guess." Tucker said.

"Tucker, I am in awe. That was beautifully done." Rarity said.

"Glad you liked it." Tucker laughed.

Rainbow Dash then walked up to Tucker and punched him in the shoulder. "Come on Rarity, don't make Tucker's ego any bigger. He might end up being too heavy to stand on the clouds." Rainbow Dash said.

"I don't think it can get any bigger than it already is." Simmons chuckled.

Tucker glared at Simmons but started to laugh. He then turned to Rainbow Dash and winked.

"You're just jealous because you didn't think of making a tornainbow." Tucker said.

"Right, because I want to think like an idiot and come up with stupid names for things." Rainbow Dash said with a smile.

"Pft, say what you want, I know you're impressed." Tucker said.

"Well maybe just a little bit." Rainbow Dash said.

"What is in the envelope?" Rarity asked.

"Nothing." Rainbow Dash said, tucking the envelope under her wing. "Nothing at all."

Rarity looked at Simmons and they both shared a shrug. Simmons then looked at Tucker and started to smile.

"What are you smiling about?" Tucker asked.

"Look." Simmons said simply.

Tucker looked at his flank and saw that he had gained his mark. It was a double helix, one strand being a lightning bolt, the other being a rainbow, and at the top the two strand met and a green star was at the top. "Sweet." Tucker said emphatically.

"Looking good Tucker." Rainbow Dash said.

"Aren't I always?" Tucker asked sweetly.

"Maybe when you're on your own, but when you're with me I make you look terrible." Rainbow Dash said.

"Very funny." Tucker muttered.

"Do you have any plans?" Flint asked.

"Sorry man, I don't swing that way." Tucker said flatly.

"You misunderstand. I simply wanted to invite you all to lunch, my treat." Flint said.

"That sounds like a marvelous idea." Rarity said.

"Sounds good to me." Simmons said.

"I could eat." Tucker said. He then turned to Rainbow Dash and waited for an answer.

"Sure why not." Rainbow Dash said. "It's not like I have anything better to do."

"Excellent!" Flint said. "Come with me, I know the finest restaurant in all of Equestria."

The group then shared a nod and they all started to make their way out of the Cloudaseum. Flint then led them all to a large balloon in which they all entered. They chatted for an hour until the balloon landed in front of Canterlot.

"Follow me, it is just a short walk from here." Flint said.

"Okay." Simmons said.

They all followed Flint away from the balloon. After a few minutes they stood in front of a large building with six stars sitting on top of it. "Is this where I think it is?" Rarity asked giddily.

"Yes indeed. Luxor Palace, the most expensive restaurant in all of Equestria." Flint said. He then turned to the others and raised his brow. "Shall we?"

Flint then led the group inside, where they were shown to the restaurant’s finest table. Tucker opened the menu and skimmed through it and noticed something.

They really don't eat meat here, do they? Tucker thought to himself.

The waiter soon arrived and took their orders and hastily left to the kitchen. It took just a few minutes for the waiter to come out with all their dishes and he apologized for the wait.

"I think I like this place already." Simmons said, taking a few bites out of his food.

"Yeah, it's just fantastic." Tucker said, looking at his dish. It wasn't any meat, but that didn't stop it from looking delicious.

"Thank you very much for the meal Flint." Rarity said. "I would say this has been a fantastic day."

"Not at all." Flint replied gladly.

Once they all finished their food, Flint paid the bill and they all made their way out of the restaurant.

"I apologize for this, but do you think you could make it home from here?" Flint asked.

"I think we can manage." Simmons said.

"Good. I hope you all have a fine evening." Flint said. He then bowed and started to trot away.

"Rarity, you and Simmons go on ahead, I need to talk to Tucker." Rainbow Dash said.

"Of course Rainbow Dash. Come Simmons, I simply must show you around." Rarity said.

Rarity and Simmons then left the pair alone and Rainbow Dash sighed.

"What's up?" Tucker asked.

Rainbow Dash looked at the envelope and back to Tucker. She then walked up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you." Rainbow Dash said quietly.

"No problem, it's what I do." Tucker said.

"I'm serious Tucker." Rainbow Dash chuckled. "I'm glad that you did what you did. I don't think I can ever repay you..."

"I can think of one way." Tucker said, raising his eyebrow.

Rainbow Dash shook her head with a crooked smile. "You're really a dog with a bone, aren't you?"

"Yeah, but with a different kind of bone. Bow chicka bow wow." Tucker said, a smile plastered across his muzzle.

Rainbow Dash gazed deeply into Tucker’s eyes and smiled. "What's on your mind?" Tucker asked.

"Well, it's just that... Celestia how do I say this?" Rainbow Dash said quietly, rubbing the back of her neck. "I think I love you."

"What's not to love?" Tucker asked with a smile.

Rainbow Dash smirked and hit him in his shoulder.

"So do you have anything to say?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yeah, what's for dessert?" Tucker asked.

"I mean do you have anything to say about me?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Hmm. Well I have to say that you are pretty hot." Tucker said.

Rainbow Dash turned to Tucker and stared at him seriously.

"Anything else?" Rainbow Dash asked, her voice gaining an icy tone.

"Uh, I like your mane?" Tucker said awkwardly.

"Are you afraid of saying love or something?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Well, love is a strong word Dash." Tucker said with an awkward laugh.

Rainbow Dash then pushed herself away, staring past Tucker. "What do you mean?" Rainbow Dash asked seriously.

"Well, I mean I've only been here for a couple weeks." Tucker said. "And I do like you, it's just-"

"I can't believe that I actually thought that I liked you." Rainbow Dash yelled, voice cracking.

"Rainbow Dash-" Tucker started.

"I don't want to hear anything you have to say. And I never want to see you near my place again!" Rainbow Dash yelled, angry tears starting to trickle down her cheeks.

Tucker opened his mouth to talk but Rainbow Dash already started to fly away, leaving Tucker all alone. "I really fucked up this time, didn't I?" Tucker muttered to himself.

PreviousChapters Next