• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,274 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,274

PreviousChapters Next
Warning Signs

"I am strange?" Delta asked, looking strangely at Sarge.

"A bit." Sarge chuckled, looking at Applebloom. "Don't worry about Green. He may talk a lot, but that's pretty much all he can do. Don't have to worry about him fighting anything."

"Actually, I-" Delta began, trying to explain the forest situation.

"Can do math." Sarge shrugged, unimpressed. "Yeah, yeah, we already have Simmons for that."

"I can assure you that I have a higher degree of understanding of-"

"Really?" Sarge asked dubiously. "What's twenty-eight times four-hundred and fifty-six?"

"Twelve thousand seven hundred and sixty-eight." Delta said instantly.

"Woah, are you a calculator?" Applebloom asked quietly.

"Hang on, we still need to check with Simmons to make sure he's right." Sarge grunted.

"What's thirty-five times thirteen?" Applebloom asked.

"Four hundred and fifty-five."

"Seven by two hundred and twelve?"

"One thousand four hundred and eighty-four."

"Wow." Applebloom smiled. 'What about-"

"Enough of this!" O'Malley yelled, kicking a chair over, but Delta grabbed at and set it upright before it fell to the ground. O'Malley's eye twitched and he glared at everyone surrounding the table. "I am tired of you incessant fools!"

"You're free to leave any time you want." Sarge murmured.

"I am?" O'Malley asked confusedly, believing himself to be a prisoner of circumstance.

"No, he is not." Delta answered.

"Right." Sarge scowled. "I guess we're stuck with him."

A series of small, seemingly sporadic knocks came from the front door. Applebloom hopped out of her chair and galloped towards the door to answer it. The ponies in the kitchen heard the door open, followed by a series of hushed words.

"Is it th' girls?" Applejack asked loudly.

"Damn it, now she knows our secret knock!" Scootaloo huffed from the other room.

"Damn it?" Applejack echoed, raising an eyebrow at Sarge. "What'd ah tell ya about usin' swears around the girls?"

"Hey, damn isn't a swear." Sarge said innocently.

"Actually, damn is widely considered to be a swear word." Delta said passively. "This is mostly due to beliefs and-"

"Yeah, well, shut it." Sarge mumbled. "I liked that word..."

"Course ya did." Applejack rolled her eyes, knowing she'll have to talk to both Sarge and the girls at a later time. She turned to Delta and coughed. "Ya'll will be stayin' in th' barn next t' this here house."

"Are you telling me this because you wish to inform me, or because you want both O'Malley and I out of the room?" Delta inquired.

"A bit of both." Applejack said honestly.

"I see. Come Omega." Delta said, rolling off the chair.

"You're not the boss of-" O'Malley began, but was soon surrounded by the same green mist, which held his mouth firmly shut.

"Remember that he needs to breath." Sarge said in a fake and forced sweet tone.

"If these ponies have the same respiratory rate as humans, which I believe they do, he only has to breath every three to five seconds." Delta said from the doorway, temporarily releasing his grip on O'Malley's mouth.

"-me!" O'Malley said as he took a deep breath.

"He is learning." Delta noted, then closed O'Malley's mouth once again.

Delta walked out the front door and saw the Cutie Mark Crusaders had gathered at the edge of the orchard, examining one of the trees. Delta dropped O'Malley to the ground, giving him the courtesy of bringing himself to where they were supposed to go. O'Malley grudgingly followed Delta to the door of the barn and opened it with his magic. Delta hesitated, looked back at the farm house and tilted his head.

"What are you staring at?" O'Malley asked impatiently. "If you are going to make me stay here, at least don't block my path."

"I believe I need to speak with Applejack." Delta bowed his head apologetically. "I assume you can walk in there on your own?"

"Of course I can!" O'Malley snapped, glowering at Delta as he walked away. "I'm not a fool like-"

"What's forty times seven?" Scootaloo asked from behind him, making him freeze.

"Th' green one is th' caltulator." Applebloom sighed.

"What's he then?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"He's th' angry one."

"Huh?" Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo said together.

"Besides Church." Applebloom added.

"Oh, okay." They smiled.

"Oh, I'm much more than angry." O'Malley said quietly, turning to the barn.

"What do you mean by that?" Applebloom asked.

"Trust me when I say you do not want to find out." O'Malley said, waving off the question icily as he walked towards the barn. "Now don't be even more of a fool than you are already being by annoying me further."

"We're not that bad, are we?" Sweetie Belle asked, trotting in front of him. "Rarity says that stallions sometimes see mares as annoying, but she said most of the time it was because they're the annoying ones."

"Leave me alone." O'Malley warned them, slowing his pace.

"Why?" Scootaloo asked with a laugh. "We just want to get to know you."

"You would regret that choice within seconds."

"You can't be that bad." Scootaloo said with another small chuckle. "If you were as bad as you say, you would have done something by now, but you haven't!'

O'Malley snarled and threw his hoof at the barn door, slamming it shut. The girls jumped back and yelped when O'Malley glared back at them.

"The reason I have not done anything is because you provide no sport seeing how easy it would be to overpower you." O'Malley hissed as he pawed at the ground like a bull that was readying to charge. "But that does not mean I will hesitate to squish each of your heads like a watermelon if you continue to test what little patience I have for you fools."

"I th-think we should listen to him." Sweetie Belle stuttered.

"I think you should listen to your small and squishable friend." O'Malley nodded, eyes still a lit with rage, kicking the door again, breaking some of the planks.

The Crusaders gulped and fled from the angry stallion, who watched with a bemused smirk as they stumbled away. O'Malley looked to his right and saw Sarge glaring at him.

"What are you looking at?" O'Malley asked coldly.

"You." Sarge muttered, walking towards him. "Delta's talking with Applejack and I felt you shouldn't be left alone."

"I don't need some test subject watching over me." O'Malley said when Sarge was two feet in front of him. "That's right, I know all about you being a simulation trooper. Quite sad if you ask me."

"I didn't." Sarge grunted at the slight, then smiled thinly at him. "But who better to watch a simulation than me?"

O'Malley growled and jumped at him, left foreleg extended. Sarge grabbed his foreleg and slammed him into the ground, winding him. O'Malley rolled around the ground, groaning in pain until Sage put his right hoof on his stomach.

"I'll get you back for that!" O'Malley grunted. "Even if I did start it..."

"You're a disgrace to your color." Sarge laughed as he began walking away. "Leave the girls alone if you know what's good for you."

"That's racist, shisno." Gary said sweetly as he came out of the barn and Sarge stared back at him. Gary looked at O'Malley and smiled as he trotted up to him to help him up. "Omega, my old friend! Just the fragment I wanted to see."

"Get off of me." O'Malley grunted, shrugging off Gary to climb off the ground by himself. "If I needed your help I would ask for it."

"How rude." Gary huffed, but smiled coyly. "Perhaps I should file a complaint against you. After all, I am the mayor's assistant."

"Well done on that, you serve one of your hated shisnos." Sarge said, laughing cruelly and O'Malley soon joined his laugh.

"Why are you laughing with him? But you hate him!" Gary pouted, then shivered fiercely. "You're not one of them now, are you?"

"Hardly." O'Malley muttered, no longer laughing.

"Then why were you laughing?"

"It just so happens I hate everyone equally." O'Malley shrugged. "Unfortunately, you're one of everyone."

"Fine then, no fun for you." Gary sighed, turning towards the entrance to the acres. "I need to go to work."

"Tell Mayor Shisno hello for me, will you?" O'Malley chuckled, before walking into the barn to inspect it as Gary shook his head annoyingly.

PreviousChapters Next