• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,274 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,274

PreviousChapters Next
Entry Fee

"I can't wait to go. It's going to be awesome!" Rainbow Dash said, hopping up and down with anticipation.

"So you've been saying for the past week." Tucker muttered dryly, taking a bite out of his sandwich.

"Sorry, it's just been my dream to join them since I was a filly. I get excited whenever I get the chance to see them." Rainbow Dash said.

"Don't worry about it, I do more than just babble when I'm over excited." Tucker said.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes but continued to smile.

"Alright, are you done yet? I'd really like to get going." Rainbow Dash said.

"Hold your horses babe." Tucker chuckled.

Rainbow Dash punched him lightly in the neck. Tucker kept eating his sandwich and did not turn around. "Tucker, you're a pain in the flank. But I have to say, you're pretty fun to have around. Y'know, besides the whole shower incident."

"You're telling me that as if I'm supposed to be surprised." Tucker said, turning to meet her look.

"If we go now we might be able to get some good seats." Rainbow Dash said. "I might have to hit you if we end up in the nosebleeds."

"Is that a promise?" Tucker asked innocently. "Bow chicka bow wow." Earning him a light swat from Rainbow Dash

Tucker and Rainbow Dash soon made their way to the Cloudaseum where some pegasi were already making their way in. Rainbow Dash zoomed to the entrance and waited next to it impatiently, "Hurry up!"

"Sure." Tucker said, speeding towards her before crashing clumsily onto the cloud.

"Classy." Rainbow Dash said with a joyful glint in her eyes.

"That's just how I roll." Tucker said, slowly standing on the cloud. "This feels awkward to stand on."

"That's because it's a cloud. You're lucky you're a pegasus otherwise you wouldn't be able to stand on it. Now come on." Rainbow Dash said as she turned to the entrance with a sack of bits in her hoof. "We'll have two tickets to the Wonderbolts, and make it fast."

"Can't. We're sold out." The pegasus behind the counter said.

"What?" Rainbow Dash gasped.

Rainbow Turned to Tucker and she had a certain fire in her eye that unsettled Tucker.

"Hello Rainbow Dash, hello Tucker." Rarity said.

"Oh thank god." Tucker muttered.

"Hey." Rainbow Dash said sadly.

"What's wrong?" Simmons asked.

"We found out that the tickets are sold out." Rainbow Dash said, looking back at Tucker.

Tucker avoided her eye contact like the plague and tried to change the subject, finding it hard due to the fact that the Cloudaseum was right behind him. "So how are you guys standing up here?"

"Twilight taught me the spell she used before we last came to Cloudsdale. It allows me and Simmons to stand on clouds." Rarity explained. Rarity then turned her attention to her friend. "Are you okay?"

"I guess... I just hoped that I would be able to see the show. They're saying that it'll be their best one yet." Rainbow Dash said, shoulders sagging. "They have a whole new routine and everything... I guess I'll have to see it later."

Rarity watched as Rainbow Dash slowly walked to the edge of the cloud. She then looked at Simmons and raised an inquisitive brow to Simmons. Simmons looked at Tucker who was looking at Rainbow Dash guiltily. Simmons then turned back to Rarity and nodded slowly.

"Say Rainbow Dash..." Rarity said, walking next to her.

"Yeah?" Rainbow Dash asked quietly.

"I know how important this is to you, so-"

"Ah, there she is!" Boomed a powerful stallion’s voice.

Rarity's head turned to see Flint Westhoof standing a couple meters away, surrounded by fans.

"Oh, hello Mr. Westhoof." Rarity said.

"Come now, you don't have to refer to me formally. We are here for recreation, not a business venture." Flint said with a chuckle. Flint then looked at Rainbow Dash who was staring blankly at him. "Who are your friends?"

"Oh, this is Rainbow Dash." Rarity said. "She is the biggest Wonderbolts fan I know which is why-"

"The event will be starting shortly." A voice boomed over a speaker.

"That is our cue." Flint said, putting one foreleg over Rarity and the other over Simmons. "I told many other ponies about the designs that you and Simmons have made and they are just dying to meet you."

"That's great but-" Rarity started.

"No need to thank me, it's the least I could do." Flint said, walking in to the Cloudaseum, dragging Rarity and Simmons with him.

Rarity looked back at Rainbow Dash and Tucker who were starting to leave.

"Let's go to the back. Maybe we can see them while they're coming in." Rainbow Dash said.

"Sure." Tucker said, walking next to Rainbow Dash.

They soon found themselves at the back entrance where a large crowd was formed, in which every single pegasus was cheering. A loud pop was heard as several pegasi zoomed towards the entrance. The cheering intensified as the group came to a smooth landing and slowly started towards the door.

"Spitfire! Hey Spitfire!" Rainbow Dash called out.

"Oh, how's it going Rainbow Dash?" Spitfire asked.

"Good. Well, besides the fact that I came here to watch you guys fly and finding the tickets to be sold out." Rainbow Dash said dejectedly.

"I'm sorry to hear about that." Spitfire said. "I'm sorry, but I'll have to cut our chat short. It's showtime."

Spitfire then turned towards the door with the other Wonderbolt members.

"You saved her life and that's how she thanks you? What a bitch." Tucker said.

The crowd gasped in unison, Spitfire turned and stared curiously at Tucker.

"Tucker! What the hay!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed in a horrified whisper.

"And who are you?" Spitfire asked.

"A friend." Tucker stated simply.

"Well sorry friend, but there isn't much I can do on such short notice." Spitfire said.

"I'm sure there is and you're just being lazy." Tucker said.

"Lazy?" Spitfire said with a brief laugh. "You sure know how to pick 'em Dash. And here I thought you were cool."

"She's infinitely cooler than you are." Tucker said.

"Wow, aren't you the bold one?" Spitfire asked.

"I think I know a way we can both get what we want." Tucker said.

"Oh? And what would that be?" Spitfire asked.

"I challenge you to a flying competition." Tucker said smugly.

"You're way out of your league kid." Soarin chuckled. Not as a sign of contempt, but rather a warning.

"Do I detect a hint of fear in that voice?" Tucker asked.

The entire crowd, including Rainbow Dash, gasped and looked over at the leader of the Wonderbolts with mouths agape. Spitfire looked over at Soarin and they both nodded.

"Know what? You're on." Spitfire said, giving Tucker’s hoof a firm shake before flying in to the Cloudaseum.

"Tucker what did you just do? We're gonna be the laughing stock of Cloudsdale." Rainbow Dash said furiously.

"C'mon Dash, don't you trust me?" Tucker said, walking confidently in to the Cloudaseum.

PreviousChapters Next