• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,220 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,220

PreviousChapters Next
Special Recipe

"Tucker what happened?" Rainbow Dash asked, pushing Tucker off of herself.

"Don't worry about it." Tucker said, laughing nervously.

"Your face is pale, your eyes are bloodshot and your voice is cracking. Plus you kept kicking and screaming, so I kind of have a reason to worry."

Tucker rubbed his face and then started to laugh. "I just had a nightmare." Tucker muttered. "But it seemed like a lot more than a nightmare. It felt so fucking real."

"What happened in it?" Rainbow Dash asked curiously. Tucker just shook his head. "Come on, don't be such a baby, tell me what was it about?"

"Honestly, you really fucking don't want to know." Tucker replied, lying back down.

"How bad could it have been?" Rainbow Dash chortled .

Tucker looked over at Rainbow Dash with no expression on his face. Rainbow Dash lied back down and sighed.

"We should get up soon anyways, it's almost time to go help Pinkie." Rainbow Dash said.

"Fuck that."

"Don't you want to go see the Wonderbolts?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Tucker muttered something under his breath and got off the bed. He went to the shower and turned it on and stood there rubbing his face.

"It was just a fucking dream. I can't let it get to me." Tucker groaned and then chuckled lightly. "Besides, if Caboose had a knife the only thing he would end up killing is himself."

After a couple of minutes he got out of the shower and dried off.

"Feeling better?" Rainbow Dash laughed.

"You don't think a dream would bother me that much, do you?" Tucker said. "I was just kidding around."

"I don't know, that looked pretty genuine to me." Rainbow Dash said with a smirk.

"Screw you." Tucker pouted, but then smiled again. "You look like you had a good night’s sleep."

"Yeah, I was having the greatest dream before you woke me up." Rainbow Dash said.

"Oh really? What were we doing in it?" Tucker asked, winking at her.

"You wish." Rainbow Dash said, closing the door behind her.

Tucker made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen. He looked around and then grunted. "I wish she had stuff to eat besides just bread and wheat..."

Rainbow Dash dried herself off and made her way downstairs to find Tucker fiddling with a sandwich.

"Aw, you're not making me one?" Rainbow Dash asked sarcastically.

"Yeah yeah, hold your horses." Tucker said, smiling dryly.

When Tucker finished with his he set to work on a second one. Rainbow Dash grabbed the one Tucker had already made and took a bite out of it.

"You know, this isn't that bad." Rainbow Dash said. "I thought you said you didn't know how to cook."

"Making a sandwich isn't cooking." Tucker muttered.

"Well keep up the good work. I might hire you as my personal chef." Rainbow Dash said

"Shit, does this mean I'm the woman?" Tucker asked.

"Pretty much." Rainbow Dash said, smirking at Tucker.

"God dammit." Tucker muttered.

Over at Sugarcube Corner, Pinkie was just waking up. She yawned and hopped off the bed before showering. When she came out she saw that Caboose was still sprawled across the bed, snoring loudly.

"Wake up Boosey," Pinkie sang.

"I don't want to go to school today." Caboose whined.

Pinkie smiled and shook her head. She threw the cover back on Caboose and she left the room. She made her way down to the kitchen and turned on the oven. As she did, Mr. Cake walked into the room.

"Pinkie you might have to work a little bit longer today." Mr. Cake said. "We have a large order placed for a party. We will need an extra twelve dozen cupcakes."

"Twelve dozen." Pinkie said. "Got it."

"Should I go get Caboose to help you?" Mr. Cake asked.

"No it's okay, Rainbow Dash is coming over and she is bringing Tucker to help me." Pinkie said.

"Alrighty then. Me and the Mrs. are going out for a bit, so take care." Mr. Cake said, leaving the room.

"Will do Mr. Cake!" Pinkie said. "I wonder when Tucker and Dashie are going to get here."

She shrugged at her own question as she broke some eggs into a bowl, topping it with a pinch of salt. She stirred vigorously for a minute until she ended up with the thick foam. Satisfied with the foam, she then added some lemon juice, vanilla and sugar, quickly whipping the concoction into a homogeneous mess. Satisfied with this result, she grabbed a second bowl and promptly filled it with flour, cocoa and baking soda, quickly folding the dry ingredients together. She then mixed the contents of the two bowls, blended them, and spooned the resulting mixture into a cupcake pan, already prepared with the cupcake shells. She threw it in the oven just as the the doorbell rang.

"Hey Rainbow Dash, you're finally here!" Pinkie said. "I already started, so come on in."

"Where is Caboose?" Tucker asked.

"He's still sleeping." Pinkie said.

Tucker sighed but looked at Rainbow Dash and nodded. The trio then went back to the kitchen.

"So what kind of cupcakes are we making?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Oooo, they're the best cupcakes ever!" Pinkie said. "They're my own special recipe."

And with that, Tucker booked it out of the kitchen.

"What's eating him?" Pinkie asked.

"I don't know." Rainbow Dash muttered. "Let's just get to work without him."

Tucker kept running until he found himself in front of the library. He burst through the door and looked around the room. Church was sitting on a chair and he glanced at Tucker worriedly. His face was paler than usual and he was sweating. "Tucker, is that you?" Church asked.

"No it's fucking Jesus H. Christ." Tucker said. "Who else is as sexiful as me?"

"What are you doing here?" Church asked.

"Oh I just thought I would, uh, check to see what you're up to." Tucker said.

"You wanted to see... what I was up to?" Church asked curiously.

"You're right, I didn't realize what I was saying until I had said it." Tucker said. "Okay, well I had this fucking nightmare and it really got to me man."

"Aw, poor Tucker, did you wet the bed too?" Church asked with a chuckle.

"Fuck you you asshole. I'm serious it was some fucked up shit." Tucker said.

"Alright, tell me what happened in your little nightmare."

"Caboose and Pinkie were using ponies as the main ingredient to cupcakes." Tucker said with a straight face.

Church burst out laughing and fell to the ground.

"You know what? You're a prick." Tucker said.

PreviousChapters Next