• Published 24th Apr 2013
  • 3,092 Views, 112 Comments

The True Story of Vanilla Beam - VanillaBeam



The story of how the smallest pony started on his big adventure, and made bigger friends.

  • ...
4
 112
 3,092

Chapter 7

Chapter 7

This titan of a pony was looking down right where she accidently almost crushed me. I know she didn't mean to, because after all, she didn't see me there. She was kind of panning the small area I was in actually, but it was in my area.

"I COULD'VE SWORN I HEARD SOMETHING FROM OVER HERE." she boomed. After that, I tried my hardest to wave my arms so that way she could at least see me. And eventually.......... she did.

"OH MY GOODNESS, WAS THAT YOU MAKING THAT CRYING SOUND? I'M SO GLAD I FOUND YOU, OTHERWISE YOU COULD'VE BEEN STEPPED ON." Yeah, the story of my life. She then began to slowly lean her muzzle toward me, close enough to even feel her breath strongly coming out of her nose.

"I CAN'T JUST LEAVE YOU DOWN HERE ALL ALONE. HERE, CLIMB UP ON MY NOSE." she offered. I could barely stand because of that rock, but I managed to at least stand, and hurry my way onto her muzzle. She saw that I was having a little trouble climbing ontop, and used her hoof to push me on. It felt like a huge carraige pushing me. Once I was on her nose, I could only look into a pair of huge, green eyes, that I could even see my full reflection in.

"WAIT A MINUTE, YOU AREN'T A BUG. YOU................. YOU'RE A TINY PONY. BUT, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?"

"I WAS SHRUNK A LONG TIME AGO." I had to yell to her. "I'VE BEEN THIS WAY FOR A FEW MONTHS. I NEED SOMEPONY'S HELP, PLEASE."

"OH DEAR, NO WONDER THAT YOU WERE CRYING." she said. I blushed because I wasn't use to crying infront of anyone besides my parents.

"I KNOW THE PERFECT PONY WHO COULD HELP YOU. MY FRIEND TWILIGHT SPARKLE KNOWS A TON OF MAGIC, AND READS A TON MORE IN THE LIBRARY. I KNOW SHE COULD FIND SOMEWAY TO HELP YOU LITTLE GUY."

I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed. I finally had someone willing to help me, and more importantly, I finally wasn't alone anymore. The giant pegasi saw this, and loudly "AWWWW"ed, and took me off of her muzzle, and gave me a hug. I always loved hugs, but this was better then all of them. It was so soft, furry, and warm. It almost feels like the softest place in all Equestria.

"IT'S OKAY LITTLE GUY. WE'LL FIND SOMEWAY TO FIX YOU. WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" she asked.

"I-I'M VANILLA BEAM. WHAT IS YOUR NAME."

"I'M FLUTTERSHY. I'M SO GLAD I FOUND YOU BEFORE YOU GOT HURT. ARE YOU HUNGRY?" I couldn't help myself, but I had to nod in a reply. She boomingly giggled, making me feel an earthquake being I was close to her chest.

"OKAY, I'LL TAKE YOU TO SEE TWILIGHT, AND I'LL HAVE HER GET YOU SOMETHING TO EAT, OKAY VANILLA?" I nodded again. Then, she slowly and carefully raised me up to her mane. She then slowly tilted her hoof, allowing me to slide off of it, and land in her mane.

Now remember when I said that her hugs make you feel that you're in the softest place in Equestria? Well, when you're in her mane, here's what you'll see and feel. It is a complete forest of soft, pink hairs, with a touch that is even softer than silk. And its smell, has the scent of fresh butterfly milk............... and flowers. You could practically fall asleep in it after being in their for a half an hour. I love it in there, but I know I know, it's someones head of hair, so I can't live in there.

She then gave another giggle, and asked me if I was ready to go. I told her I was, and she told me to please hold on. That's another thing that is nice. She was huge, as I said, almost seven miles bigger than me, she could easily crush me with one stomp, but she is so gentle, and kind. I love Fluttershy, my first, real friend.

With all said and done, she slowly lifted off the ground, and we took off. With this, it began the next step in my huge journey.