• Published 24th Apr 2013
  • 3,088 Views, 112 Comments

The True Story of Vanilla Beam - VanillaBeam



The story of how the smallest pony started on his big adventure, and made bigger friends.

  • ...
4
 112
 3,088

Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Another half an hour went by, and soon, we were back to the time that we left, and as I wanted, I wanted to land in front of Fluttershy's cottage. The Tardis landed in front of her cottage, and I just couldn't wait to hug her. The Doctor turned everything off, shut everything down, and prepared to see Fluttershy.

"YOU READY TO GO BACK HOME?" Doctor asked me. My answer was simple, and told exactly how I felt.

"Yes, I'm finally home."

Doctor smiled at me, and picked me up and put me in his mane. We trotted out of the Tardis and trotted up to the door. I told the Doctor to not mention that I decided to stay yet. I wanted to surprise her that her "baby colt" decided to come home to momma. I could only imagine the face that she'll have when she sees me.

"Doctor trotted inside and met up with Fluttershy. She seemed to still have puffy eyes from previous crying she must've did when I left. She really must've missed me.

"H-HELLO TIME TURNER." she said in a very shaky voice. "DID VANILLA MAKE IT HOME SAFELY?"

"OH YES, HE MADE IT HOME TO OPEN ARMS." I loved how he delivered his comment. He then proceeded to pull me out of his mane, and hold me right in front of her face. I looked into her eyes when they locked on me, and saw the rivers build up in them.

"Mommy." I said. She then grabbed me without blinking, and held me closer than she ever did. Even if she was nearly crushing me, she still was the softest thing I ever was squeezed onto in all Equestria.

"SON." she said back to me. "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO COME BACK. YOU COULD STILL GO BACK TO YOUR REAL FAMILY."

"But you are my real family Fluttershy. You and AJ, Twilight, Pinkie, Rarity, even Dashie. I love you all so much, and I never want to leave you, because I know you all love me too."

"YOU'RE RIGHT, WE DO LOVE YOU SO MUCH. WE ALL DO. I WILL DO MY BEST TO RAISE YOU AS ONLY A GOOD MOTHER WOULD DO."

Fluttershy then gave me the biggest kiss ever. It felt so much like that last kiss my mother gave me. That to me, solidified the transition of families. As soon as she broke the kiss, I heard a knock at the door. And who should trot inside, but the best sister I could ever have, Rainbow Dash.

"HEY FLUTTERSHY. HOW ARE YOU DOING?"

"OH RAINBOW." she said, as she held me out in front of Dash's face. Dash had the same reaction as Fluttershy did. Dash quickly grabbed me, and we flew high up in the air, while holding me close to her. Her fur completely engulfed me, which made the hug more close.

"I'M GLAD YOU STAYED VANILLA. NOW I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BEING SO ALONE ANYMORE."

"But what about the others?"

"NONE OF THEM WOULD BE AS CLOSE TO ME AS YOU ARE. PLEASE DON'T TELL THEM THAT."

I just smiled and agreed with her. Dash then wasted no time, and proceeded to fly me all around Ponyville, and showed me to the others.

First, to Twilight, who she seemed to be very happy I came back. Next was Pinkie, who almost killed me by hugging me to death. Next was Applejack, who couldn't do anything with me until she got her work done later. Last, Dash gave me to Rarity, who smothered me in kisses, so glad I decided to stay.

And from that point on, I stayed with Ponyville and my new family. And I am never, ever, going to leave.