• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 253 Views, 2 Comments

Equestia's Unsolved Case Files - Silverstreak



A stupid little story of muder and comedy

  • ...
 2
 253

The End

"So who killed Princess Celesita? A revenge full sister."

Luna is in her room on a computer, playing an online game, yelling into her head piece.

"YOU FOOL! YOU MISSED THE TARGET ZONE! HOW ARE YOU A LEVEL 49 WHEN YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Maybe the power hungry student."

Twilight is in her library surrounded by a fort of books she took from Celestia's room.

"Hey I'm not power hungry! I'm just trying to full fill my teacher's promise she made, that's all."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Or the violent murderous baker."

Pinkie is in the basement of Sugercube Corner, her tail the only thing showing from behind a closed curtain.

"Slash and bash and dice and slice."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Maybe some retard pony."

Derpy is staring angrily at her reflection in the mirror of her bathroom.

"You know when somepony says hi, you're suppose to...stop talking when I'm talking."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We may never know, but who ever did is still out there. Waiting, watching for the next..."

Celestia comes walking out of the forest like a drunk, barely keeping herself up right.

"I...I...need fri..." Celestia vomits on the ground, while blood rolls down her hind legs. Her horn glows with magic and a popping sound is followed by a flash of yellow light. On the ground is a clone of Celestia, "You stupid bitch!" The real Celestia starts beating her clone on the ground, then makes a bottle of applecider appear, drinks the whole bottle, gets on the ground facing the clone face to face, then starts fucking it.

Comments ( 1 )

Ok so to sent the recorded:
This story took about twenty hours of work with two very tired friends over an online chat. Sorry if some of you hate it, but we still find this very funny.:rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment