• Published 9th Apr 2013
  • 2,646 Views, 38 Comments

The Sixty Billion Double Dollar... Pony? - Jet Edge



After being knocked unconsious, Vash the Stampede wakes up in Equestria as a pony! Wondering why and how this happened, he seeks help from Twilight Sparkle in this crossover between MLP and Trigun.

  • ...
3
 38
 2,646

Old Friends Reunite

"Princess Celestia!" A royal guard called, galloping towards the princess.

"What is it Steelhoof?" she asked, noticing some urgency in his eyes.

"The outsider, he's starting to wake up and the doctor wants to see you!" The two ponies started heading towards the infirmary, making no communication whatsoever on the way. When they arrived at the castle infirmary, the doctor stopped Celestia at the door to give her a few precautions.

"Princess, the outsider must stay calm as his body is still severely injured. He has a huge gash in the back of his head, and whenever he tries to remember how he got here, he just draws a blank memory, maybe if something could jog it, we would find out where he's from. Along with that, he says his body is really sore and it shows, as he has bruises all over him. Try to keep him from using his right arm, as it's broken, wherever he was beforehoof must have been horrible..." the doctor informed her before stepping aside and letting her enter.

Celestia walked in and saw the outsider, who had a piece of gauze around his head and a cast around his injured shoulder. He had a short, black mane along with a tail of the same look. Along with that, he had blue eyes, and a white stomach with a blue coat of fur all the way to his neck, his head's fur being brown. His cutie mark was that of a cross. It was cut in half with one side being all white with some light shining around it, while the other side was all dark, blood red with fire engulfing the cross. There was a demon horn on the dark red side too. Along with the fire, there were skulls, demons with pitchforks, dragons, and other such devious things while the white side had angels with harps, clouds, and angel wings around it, with some holy words that were very small but were things like 'grace,' 'amen,' and 'holy.' To any passerby, this would just look like any strange cutie mark, but this one was different in a way, it looked like... it looked like the two sides of the cross were... at war. If you looked closely, the detail on the mark was so fine, you could almost see the two sides moving around, fighting, like a good vs. evil type of war.

The outsider looked up, seeing only Celestia. "What's with the big horse?" He asked the doctor with a questioning voice.

"What? This is Princess Celestia, she rules Equestria."

"Really? A land ruled by a horse?" He asked, still unaware to the fact that he's a pony, as he never really bothered to check himself yet. The doctor did give him some powerful painkillers.

"What do you mean? We're all ponies, so of course!" He replied with glee.

"What?" he looked down and noticed his pony body, "What the hell?!" he screamed as he turned to the doc and pointed with the uninjured hoof, "I thought you were dressed that way for humor! Isn't laughter the best medicine?! Nobody would take you seriously dressed that way! They'd think it was all a joke!" He screamed as he just now realized how much pain he was in and fell back in the bed, screaming in agony.

"Where are you from outsider?" asked the doctor, completely oblivious to the pain the outsider was in, in fact, it gave him a good chuckle! "Actually let's start with the basics, what's your name?"

He just sat there miserably, "Ugh... Nicholas D. Wolfwood." Disgust filled his face, he wasn't too big into animals.

"Well Mr. Wolfwood, you should consider yourself lucky! That gash on your head could have been fatal!" They talked about his wounds and such when a clamor was heard outside of the room.

"Princess Celestia," Steelhoof announced as he poked his head into the room, "Twilight Sparkle, her friend Pinkie Pie, and another outsider are here to see you, should I allow them access?"

"Sure! I haven't seen Twilight for a while, it will be good to see her again!" she smiled as they entered. Upon Vash and Twilight entering, the very first thing that Wolfwood noticed were Vash's glasses.

"Needle Noggin?!" he exclaimed as he saw Vash enter.

"Wolfwood?!" was also yelled, but by Vash.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" They both screamed, pointing a hoof at each other in unison.

"Me?! What about you?!" They kept pointing at each other until Wolfwood's arm started bleeding profusely, causing him to throw himself back, writhing in pain violently from the injury.

"Goddammit Needle Noggin! What did you do this time!? Why the hell are we ponies!?" He yelled at Vash, holding his injured arm, staining the white bed sheet with his blood. He started to settle down due to his light headedness from blood loss.

"Please Mr. Wolfwood, you need to calm down, you aren't gonna get better that way! In fact, you could die from blood loss!" The doctor informed him as he quickly tried to bandage up the wound with sterilized bandages. Celestia felt it would be best to use her magic to restrain Wolfwood so he couldn't get anymore injuries.

"You two know each other?" Twilight was astounded, but before her answer could be delivered, Pinkie shot past her and before anypony could blink, the pink pony was on top of Wolfwood, jumping on him saying about a million words a minute. All that could be made out were, "Oh... new friend... know Vash?!"

"Pinkie! Down girl!" Twilight ordered, picking her up with her magic. She set her friend down on the ground, and as quickly as she came, she had left again.

"Uh... who was that?" Wolfwood was confused by what just took place, but just quickly forgot about it, "Yes, we do know each other, this one gets me in deeper shit than I usually get into on my own."

"Wolfwood, how did you get here anyway?" Vash asked him, curious as to who else could be here too. If Wolfwood was here, who's to say that Meryl or Millie weren't far away.

"Well, I don't quite remember, but I'll tell everyone what I do remember." He cleared his throat as he began.

"Well, I had taken a job to bring in a bounty worth a thousand double dollars. As I arrived at the guy's shack, I had been grabbed from behind by some thug and knocked out. I had woken up tied to a chair, face to face with with the man himself, Mal Furente.

'So Mr. Wolwood, it is my understanding that you know Vash the Stampede,' He smirked at me, 'Well tell me now, where is the Humanoid Typhoon today? Frilten Town? Sonter City? Maybe... Fanner Town?'

I just denied his questions, knowing that deep down, you're a good guy, and it was no place for a fallen preacher to rat you out. I spat in his face, making him angry with me, to the point that his only methods left were torture. He had his goons break my arm, subject me to burns from his beat up cigar. He continuously interrogated me for about three days, trying to get you for the sixty billion double dollars on your head until he gave up on me. He decided to try and kill me, he had his goons bash my head in repeatedly until I lost consciousness and, when I woke up, I was here, being cared for by the doctor, then a few minutes later the big horse over here."

"Princess Celestia..." Twilight butted in, correcting Wolfwood.

"What?"

"The 'big horse' as you call her, that's Princess Celestia!" She held her chin high with an elitist's smile on her face.

"Okay... Nice to meet you princess... I guess. Anyway, why are we ponies and how the hell did we get here?"

"Well, technically you two are stallions." Wolfwood could already tell Twilight was going to be a total pain when it came to knowledge, but just played along with her, hoping that it would return them to normal quicker.

"Thank you miss know it all..."

"You're welcome! But to answer your question, it probably has something to do with those flashes of lights that have been appearing recently..." Twilight put a hoof to her chin as she stated to them, "Wow, you two are certainly taking this whole thing better than I had thought..."

Wolfwood sighed, "Well, it may not be the best situation, but we've been in weirder ones, after all, he's a plant..." He pointed at Vash as everypony turned to him.

"Speaking of which," Started Celestia, "What is your name anyway?"

Vash got real serious now, his face straightening out, eyes poking straight ahead, "Well if you must know, I am known as..."

Wolfwood brought a hoof to his face as he just said in disgust and disbelief, "Oh no, here he goes..."

Vash began to state his name to the Alicorn, "Valitinez, Alkilanella, Xifaix Sicidaboherez..." He paused as Celestia opened her mouth to talk, but Vash continued, "...Gombigobella BLUE Stratavari, Tatenfrent Pierre, Andri Charton-Haymos, Ivanovici Baldeus George, Doitzle-Kaiser the Third..."

Vash finished stating his full name to the now confused Celestia, "Well uh... I-it's nice to meet you Mr. uh... Valitenez..." she struggled to remember his full name.

"That's not what she meant you dumb-ass!" Wolfwood screamed at him, then turned back to Celestia, "Don't hurt yourself, just call him Vash, that's what everyone calls him."

Vash held out a hoof as a sign for a hoof shake, Celestia smiled and giggled from what she had just witnessed from Vash, "Vash the Stampede ma'am. Nice to meet you." Vash was still oh so serious.

Celestia still smiled warmly at him, "Princess Celestia, but the pleasure is all mine. So what did you two need to see me for?"

"Well, we wanted to know if you had any idea as to why me and Wolfwood are here." Vash stated as they heard two familiar voices outside in the hall.

"Hey! Hey! Stop pushing!"

"Meryl, I think she's trying to bring us somewhere! Maybe she knows where Mr. Vash is."

"Is that..." Vash turned to Wolfwood as Pinkie pushed two mares in, which Vash and Wolfwood instantly recognized. They were both astonished that these two were here. So astonished that they both yelled in unison,

"Meryl?! Millie?!"

Comments ( 26 )

Lol, I remember watchin Trigun a few years back.... im followin. :pinkiehappy:

2459832

Yes, it is a very well made show, I just felt it was necessary to combine Trigun, my favorite anime, with MLP, my favorite on air american televised cartoon. :twilightsmile: :moustache:

2460048
Try to refrain from making spelling errors when correcting someone else.

2460048

Don't worry, the next chapter got a bit more polish when it was posted.

2469288
Are you looking for an answer or are you being sarcastic? Because I can go with both. I just don't know how I should respond to your question. I would be happy to answer you though! :pinkiehappy:

2469535How is my sentence sarcastic?:rainbowhuh:

And I'm genuinely curious as to what the heck you have written.

2469609
Oh sorry, I'm not trying to sound like a dick, it's hard not to on the internet as you can't really word things with personality, but it says in the description it's a crossover between MLP and Trigun. That's why I thought you were being sarcastic, because I thought you were asking what this was about. :twilightblush:

Basically I am bringing Trigun characters into the world of MLP, as it is my favorite anime, I felt it necessary, especially since I haven't seen a crossover between the two yet. Vash wakes up as a pony, thinking it was all a joke, then learns how... wait, why am I telling you? You have the first two chapters at your disposal... again, I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just not good with wording things in an internet conversation/reply, I'm only trying to entertain. That's basically my only social goal is entertainment, sort of like Pinkie Pie, yet not as bombastic...

2469684Yeah, I knew what it was a crossover with, I just have no idea what Trigun is.

2469703

An anime about Vash the Stampede, a man who would never hurt a fly. After stopping his brother, Millions Knives, from destroying all of the human race, he takes his gun which he made special. The gun has this thing where it opens up, turns the users arm into a giant laser, then destroys anything in a certain radius. Vash goes to find a priest who knew his surrogate mother, Rem Sovereign, and finds his brother there with the preacher dead. He proceeds to activate the gun's ability and it destroys half of the city, resulting in half a million people dying at his hands, this also earns him a bounty of Sixty Billion Double Dollars. The show from there follows Vash, who is a pacifist mind you, as he escapes capture almost every episode, meeting up with Nicholas D. Wolfwood, a fallen preacher who carries around a huge cross that is filled with guns. In episode 1 he meets up with Meryl Strife and Millie Thompson of the Bernardelli Insurance Company, who are tasked with following him to make sure he doesn't cause anymore damage. Around episode 14 or 15, his brother sends 5 of the most ruthless killers on the planet to hunt down and kill Vash which is when the series goes from light hearted comedy with action, to a dark, more serious plot with more emphasis on action.

That's basically the whole plot without any spoilers in it, it's a really good show, I highly recommend it.

2469737Sounds very interesting.

2469794
It is, I would suggest the english dub as Johnny Yong Bosch's mannerisms as Vash are great, he perfectly portrays the character through his voice acting, plus I prefer dubs, not saying that subs aren't better, it's just a matter of opinion.

2469810I prefer dubs as well. Though there is one anime where I absolutely refuse to watch the dubs. That anime would be 'Karin'. (a.k.a. Chibi Vampire for those who read the manga) I have listened to both dub and sub of that anime, and I can tell you right now: The English version of Karin's voice is absolute murder on the ears. It sounds like Britney Spears hopped up on crack while slowly murdering a cat. I don't care if I have to read subtitles, that voice almost literally makes my ears bleed.

2469897
That's how I feel with Ganta's english voice in Deadman Wonderland, it's just SOOOO annoying during any tense moment, any time when he isn't in a fight or something cool happens, it's fine, but as soon as something good DOES happen it's horribly bad, it's the only anime I prefer to watch a sub of

2469961But as you said, he's good to listen to when not in combat or anything serious. Karin is an anime where a vampiric teenage girl gets found out by a teenage guy, he keeps her secret, they fall in love (eventually), and she cries out to him a lot. It hurts my ears just listening to her talk normally. If I were to hear her talk in ANY way besides normal speaking, my ears would metaphorically explode.

I love this:pinkiehappy: I really liked trigun when it was out and Im re watching it so im going to watch out for more of this:twilightsmile: Keep up the good work and cant wait for more

2483171
Thank you! It always lifts my spirit when I bring joy to someone! As for Trigun, it is my favorite anime, and I felt that it was necessary to do this, I will definitely be writing more, so keep an eye out! :pinkiehappy:

2483243Your welcome and thank you man:twilightsmile:

2555218
Yeah... I put an author's note about that, I always saw Lyra as a light blue, after I wrote this story I was told she's a mint green but I always saw her as a light blue. I guess I'm slightly color blind...

3592160 'He' as in Vash? From my point of view I always saw Vash as a very open guy, I mean, it's almost gotten him killed multiple times, so it's actually pretty plausible he would open himself up like that. Example of him almost dying from being either too open or too trusting would be like in episode 2 when he pretty much just trusts the mayor of the dying town and *SPOILER* almost gets himself, Meryl, and Millie (And whats her face with the breasts) killed from him not only trusting the mayor, but outright trying to protect him. Or in the episode in which Vash faces the samurai guy named *insert name here* as part of the Gung-Ho Guns, he knocked the sword out of his hand and the guy said he was defeated, then Vash decided NOT to kill him because he trusted that a defeated enemy would lay down his arms, only to almost be killed while his back is turned. So I believe it is plausible, but I can see your point good sir. :moustache:

3926500

Been working on it, but have been very busy with other stuff lately

4357571
Wow, thank you for that long reply, it's been a while since I was actually writing anything, due to everything else I have to do in life. I see the things you are saying, and how they would be out of character, sadly I cant really change that unless I go and do a rewrite. Still though, I should continue when i get more time on my hands, and I can see you point, your definite point, of them just being turned into ponies, literally like a majority of stories, meaning there isnt really much to offer thats different other than the fact it's one of the few fics on here that deals with Trigun (Don't quote me on that, I haven't browsed FIMFic in well over 5 months.) Most people if they see something in which they don't like wouldn't leave a long winded reply pointing out details like that, so I commend you for that as well as thank you. :twilightsmile:

also on a side note, the part at the end of point number 1 of how he should have gotten here with the plant just made me laugh. I don't have the greatest imagination, so that's a million times better than anything I could come up with... most of the time (My imagination tends to act up when I decide to get really hyper at like, 4 in the morning)

this will be epic.

will Wolfwood have the cross gun? (didn't watch too much of the anime or read much of the manga)

Oh, wow!
I like the idea of fic, I will wait for the next update

Login or register to comment