• Published 2nd Apr 2013
  • 627 Views, 9 Comments

Rejection Connection - TaviDash



He had always desired to see the grat Octavia play live, but an encunter shows she's not all he hoped. Crushed and outraged, the youn stallion hopes the red light district will ease his mind when he meets an unlikley mare...

  • ...
6
 9
 627
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 9 )

"Encunter," is that intentional? :rainbowlaugh:

This is quite nice ^^ a good work.

Trigger: dominance and devotion, rage, prostitution.

The first part made me let out a tear (Yeah, like a good little sad part of a story can't). I would totally love this if Octavia didn't submit to him easily, and the colt's anger would stay for a little longer. Also, 18 inches? That's a big no-no (No pun intended).

2362997
I appreciate the honesty. Like I said, it was written on a whim and posted on a dare, no planning or anything, so I may go back and change a few things.

2362963
Thank you very much :3

2362588
Not at all. Half asleep while writing does that for ya XP

good story thumps up and hope you make a second part to continu this story it dont seem complete

but you get a like and a fav

Eh, it needs work, but it ain't bad. I'd love to see you expand on this a bit.

If you're going to change anything with this story, expand it. Octavia doesn't suffer, which was the entire point

This is a really good story congrats on your first time. I wish it was longer though. would you take in making a second part?

Not bad! I hope you write a sequel.

Login or register to comment