• Published 31st Mar 2013
  • 1,147 Views, 35 Comments

Rainbow's tears - unicorn2445



Rainbowdash has a big secret how will she tell her friends

  • ...
31
 35
 1,147

Apple Jack's Diary

A few days before the previous events...

Date:

Dear diary,

I am to busy to write the date, I have too much news to spill. So The usual was happening, Rainbow being her self, us having fun, as well as bucking apples. The message came after Rainbow went off to practice. Here, I stuck it in so I don't have to write it!!


My dearest Applejack,

I have important news that I myself was just only told!
It has something to do with you and Rainbow...
Oh please hurry..

sincerely, Twilight


I had no clue what she was gonna speak about but I went any way.

I arrived to Twilight's tree, her home, to find the place in a mess, she isn't usually messy though, I felt a terrible sickness welling in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh Applejack, you are finally here." she exclaims rushing me to take a seat.

I take my seat and raise my eyebrows ate her.

" What in tarnation is going on Twilight?" I asked her.

" Well, this may take a while to explain but here it goes, You remember that day when the princess said that females could have children?" she asked without even waiting for my answer. " well, that wasn't entirely true, basically she only tried it on you and rainbow, she only told me today and said that it was possible but was highly unlikely to happen. Do you know what this means? Well, you can have children... In a few years of course, since we have seen no progress we are thinking of creating an elixir, what do you think?"

I was overwhelmed with feelings too hard to explain.

"By golly, I could be a mother?"

Author's Note:

a short chapter... sorry for any mistakes. enjoy !! sorry that it is short as well

Comments ( 2 )

p good keep righting :)

You should keep this up it has a good idea behind it. Definitely scratchy (and Fluttershy is one word) but it's really good and not to rush:pinkiehappy::rainbowwild::applejackunsure:

Login or register to comment