• Published 31st Mar 2013
  • 1,147 Views, 35 Comments

Rainbow's tears - unicorn2445



Rainbowdash has a big secret how will she tell her friends

  • ...
31
 35
 1,147

I'm What??

My eyes flutter open to light creeping in from the curtains. The bed I am in is warm and some pony is snuggling me. I turn over ever so quietly and gently. I push the shiny blonde hair away from her gorgeous face. I notice that her eyes are closed and she is still sleeping. I gently kiss her cheek

."Huh..." She says sleepily

"Ssh it’s ok it's just me Rainbow." I explain.

She opens her eyes slowly and focuses on me she pulls me into her and we kiss for a second.

"That was amazing last night Rainbow" she exclaims with a happy sigh.

"I know." I say she sits up in the bed and looks over to the rainbow clock on the wall. I gave her that a few days ago when we went to the crystal empire she loves that clock.

"Oh my apples I am going to be late" she cries.

She runs over to the coat hanger in the corner of her room at Apple Acres. I was used to the farm by now I still went back to my home in the sky were all the other pegasus ponies are but since the first night we spent together I had been staying here with Applejack.

"Oh sorry about that you looked so peaceful whilst sleeping I thought it was best not to disturb you." I reason with her.

She comes over to my side of the bed and gives me a long lasting kiss. I grab onto her shoulders and pull her onto me I roll over her and stand over her body. I start kissing her. I push my tongue into her mouth and there we stay in a moment of heat lust and love.

"Mm" she says with delight.

She rolls over me then starts kissing me more she even bites playfully at my neck I squeal in delight.

"Oh sugar lumps I wish we could continue this but I better go and you better start training.

She hops off me and walks to the door I watch her as she goes she looks back and blows me a kiss.

“See you later sugar Lumps." She says in a sweet voice.

"See you later." I say with a cheeky grin.

She leaves the room and leaves the door slightly a jar. Those moments I love when we forget about the world and just dive into each other I know there will be tonight but still..."No time to waste!!" I scold myself.

I hop out of bed and go over to the clock 9:00a.m. I wonder over to the bedside table on my side and look at the photo sitting there. It is one of me blushing and Applejack so happy in front of an apple tree on a beautiful sunny day... I remember that day it was the day I asked her out she said yes and was jumping up and down. I had gotten Twilight to take the photo as she came with me to support me. I remember that night as well. I go over to Applejack's side of the table and see the photo of that night it is one of me and her kissing on the back of a hay bale ride at her farm. That night was the best we had. We already had a strong connection already and after that it was even stronger. I wonder down the stairs and into the kitchen. No one was in sight.

"They must be already doing the farm work" I told myself.

I grab an apple and sit at the table as I look at the apple I wonder what me and Applejacks future has in store for us.

"One can only wonder..." I said to myself.

I take one bite of the apple and think about having foals... It is meant to not be able to happen but ... Every pony seems to be able to now because princess Celestia allowed it to be possible from a year ago.

********************************************************************************************************************************

I remember all of the female ponies in Equestria gathering at the castle.

"Since many ponies have female partners and want children of their own I grant this... all females will be able to have foals with other female ponies from this spell onwards" exclaimed Princess Celestia.

Her horn glowed with magic and then the air filled with sparkles.

"Hooray!!" Everyone cheered

.************************************************************************************************************************************

After that many foals were born from female ponies with female partners so we knew it had worked. I and Applejack haven't really discussed kids yet so I wouldn't have a clue if she would even want kids. After finishing my apple I threw the core out from the window to the pigs in their pig sty. I decided to visit Flutter shy and train together hopefully today would be better than yesterday. As I walked to Flutter shy’s house I saw Rarity and waved. I walked up to her.

"Oh hey Rainbow what's going on?" she asks.

"Nothing much but late nights" I say whilst blushing.

"Oh I see how is Applejack?" she asks

"Good she is fine how are you and Pinkie Pie?" I ask

"What do you mean nothing at all is going on with me and Pinkie Pie." she asks with a puzzled look on her face

"Oh never mind then well I will see you later I have to get to Flutter shy’s place." I say

"Ok well I will see you later" she says as she walks off.

"Yeh" I say.

I walk past all the shops and keep on going. Finally I reach her cottage and knock on the door. I hear noises inside and decide better not ask. Flutter shy and Twilight just started dating after I had seen them looking at each other and wanting each other so badly.

Fluttershy answers the door blushing.

"Is this a bad time?" I ask

"Oh no it's just that..." She says but doesn't finish.

"Hey Flutter shy we haven't finished what we started yet...” A playful voice I recognize as Twilight's calls out.

Flutter shy’s cheeks turn even redder.

"I think I will start warming up whilst you finish off what you were doing in there" I offer.

"Oh thank you thank you that will be really good." She answers

"Ok well have fun but not too much fun" I say and wink

"I will try" she says with a cheeky grin as she shuts the door.

As I turn around I hear squealing coming from inside and very suggestive comments. I try to ignore them and continue to walk down to the little forest part of Flutter shy’s place. I decide to warm my wings up and get ready. After 10 minutes I see Fluttershy Hurrying down to where I am.

"Sorry about that." She says

"Oh that’s ok, let’s start" I exclaim.

I start to flap my wings but I get that feeling in the pit of my stomach again and see black dots.

"Rainbow!!" someone yells.

Then I blacked out.

**********************************************************************************************************************

I wake up in Flutter shy’s cottage.

"Oh no oh no oh no...." someone chants.

I sit up groggily and see Fluttershy (who must have been the one chanting) in front of me.

"Are you ok??" She asks in tears of relief.

"Yeh." I answerd as I attempt to get up.

"Let me help you" she offers.

I nod my head we walk over to the couch and I sit down.

"What is going on Rainbow you can tell me" she asks

"Well for the past 2 weeks whenever I try to fly I have this horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach I am not sure what I should do about it... What do you think?" I ask

"This doesn't sound good... I know lets go see Nurse Red Heart!" she offers

"Ok" I say feeling defeated.

As we walk to the hospital Fluttershy asks “Have you had any other symptoms."

"Not that I can think of" I sa

y"Oh well are you hungry it is around lunchtime?" she asks

"Not really I haven't been able to keep big meals down for a while I guess you could count that as another symptom." I explain

"How peculiar." she says with a distant look on her face.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing let’s keep going, wait, does Applejack know about this??" she asks.

"No..." I say quietly

"Why doesn't she know??" she says loudly. So loudly that other ponies look at us weirdly.

"Ssh I say she just thinks that it is because of the training and that my muscles are sore that is what is probably wrong with me" I explain

"Ok" she says.

We arrive at the hospital and Fluttershy asks "May we see Nurse Red Heart."

The service lady says"she will be right with you."

We sit down for a few minutes.

"Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy this way please" Says A voiceI turn around and see Nurse Red Heart motioning for us to follow.

We walk down corridors to a certain room and enter that room.

"Thanks for taking the time Nurse Red Heart to see Rainbow." Fluttershy says.

"Not a problem, so what seems to be the problem?" Nurse Red Heart replies.

"I have been experiencing trouble with flying and eating. When I have tried to fly for the past few weeks there has been a horrible pain in the pit of my stomach. With the eating problem I can't keep big amounts of food down." I explain

"Hmm, I think I will take an ultrasound of that area to see what is going on first though I will use this stethoscope an investigate your heart to make sure everything is proper." She replies.

"Ok" I say Nurse Red heart motions for me to sit on the bed so I do.

"Keep your breathing nice and steady." she explains

I do as she says. She puts the stethoscope on my heart. For a few moments nothing but silence fills the room.

"How interesting... Ok let’s do the ultrasound so I will need you to lie down.

"Ok" I say with a hint of worrying.

I lie down on the bed and Fluttershy sings a song to comfort me and stop me worrying. The nurse then comes back and starts the ultrasound.

*************************************************************************************************

A few minutes later

*****************************************************************************************************
"Oh my..." She says with a look of interest on her face.

"What is wrong Nurse Red Heart?" Says Fluttershy

"Give me a moment I need to ask the doctor to confirm my suspicions." She says whilst hurrying off.

"It’s ok Rainbow it couldn’t be something horribly bad I hope...” she says quietly.

I nod because I am worried if I Talk tears will streak down my face I don’t want to have a serious disease. What If this disease that I might have won't let me fly and be a part of the wonderbolts again. The Nurse comes back in the room and hands me a photo and has a pure look of joy on her face. I look at the photo but all I can see is black and grey.

"What am I meant to be seeing?" I ask.

She looks shocked but answers" Well Rainbow Your Pregnant"

Author's Note:

Sorry If i have bad spelling or punctuation. No mean comments please.

ENJOY !!

One more thing if you liked reading this leave a like that will tell me whether to or whether not to continue

Arigato for reading