• Published 2nd Apr 2013
  • 2,131 Views, 225 Comments

My Harshwhinnial - horizon



Medal Pector'al Biathlon Lula Whinny is an ALICORN, not a troll, ok? So this is an ALICORN fic like "My Immortal" but less goffik. also sports

  • ...
88
 225
 2,131

Chpater 3: We inspect the best Cloudsdale stadium

Chpater 3

(AN: I can't start 2 complane abt flamming from NERDS until u GIVE ME SOEM FLAMES!!!! Odderwize guess I'll just fic more ok)

To get ready for the inspection I went back to my gym and flew 30 laps. In between the laps I did flips on the parallel bars. The parallel bars were pole vaults so I vaulted 50 feet. I was working up a sweat so I slicked back my mane with Gu energy gel. I did a long jump and soared out of the house entirely. But I didn't beat my own record so I felt depressed. I kicked an earth pony and ate lunch. Mom did her own training. It tasted like oats.

I went outside. Twilicorn was waiting there in frot of her hot air balloon which had racing stripes. She wore a T shirt saying "I inspected Fillydelphia & all I got was this lousy shirt" (we were going to inspect FillyD on the way too), which was spandex and showed off her brain muscles. (AN: Mucsles can b kewl on girlicorns too ok!!)

"Hi Twilicorn!" I said still depressed.

"Hi Medlle." She said back. We walked into her flying balloon (the ballast was gold meddles) and flew to Cloudsdale. On the way we visited Fillydelphia and Appleloosa. They bribed us with drugs but the steroids weren't good enough for the international Eqeustrian Games. When we got to the Games we flew out of the balloon. We went to the cloudsdale Stadium where athletes were competing. We inspected by competing. They handed us Powerthirsts and we all sang the powerthirst song.

"Give Powerthirst to your foals and they'll be good at SPORTS!
Make your foals fly ABNORMALLY FAST!
They'll fly as fast as ZEBRANS!
People will watch them flying and think they're ZEBRANS!
They'll fly as fast as ZEBRANS! Against actual ZEBRANS!
Then it'll be a tie and they'll be deported back to ZEBRA!" (AN: I don't own dese lyrics)

We flew in the Young Flyer's Competition. Rainbow Dashicorn was there.

"Dashicorn is so bucking hot." I said to Twilicorn, pointing to her as she rainboomed and got silver after me.

Suddenly Twilicorn looked sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked as we raced to a tie. Then I caught on.

"Hey it's ok I think YOU'RE a better athelete!" I said as we flew.

"Really?" emoted Twilicorn as she put her wing around me.

"Really." I said. "Besides we don't ever have to mention Dashicorn again since I learned to rainboom from watching her. She can go back to her lesbians with Applejack." I said disgustedly even though lesbians is totally ok and hot to watch.

The inspection went really well so I awarded Cloudsdale the Equestrian games. So did Twilicorn. And my mom, so it was anonymous. After the inspection, we took our gold medals and everyone asked for our autographs, including Dashicorn and Raricorn (AN: who's not an alicorn she just calls herself that).

Twilicorn and I vaulted back into the baalloon, but she didn't fly us home, instead she flew us into……… the Everfree Forest!