• Published 2nd Apr 2013
  • 2,129 Views, 225 Comments

My Harshwhinnial - horizon



Medal Pector'al Biathlon Lula Whinny is an ALICORN, not a troll, ok? So this is an ALICORN fic like "My Immortal" but less goffik. also sports

  • ...
88
 225
 2,129

Chaptre 16: The last only challenge

WARNING: SUM OF THIS CHAPTRE HAS NERRRRRDING. VIOWER EXCRETION ADVISD.

Chaptre 16. (AN: this is me again)

We ran to where Discord was. It turned out that Discord wasn't there. Instead the captain of the Skybolts was. Spitfire was also an orphan so she was evil, but she had meddles in flying anyways. I gasped.

"oMBA!" mom said. "Meddle she is going to challenge you in sports. Discord made the rules of the challenge and one of them was that before you reach Twilicorn he can challenge you with his best athletes on the planet. Andwhoever wins that challenge, wins to go on"!

"It is ok Meddle." Said Sweetie Bellicorn. "You are the best athlete."

"We will cheer for you because we are the cheer flag carriers!" said Scootloo. "Then you will win for sure!"

Meanwhile Apple Blossoms had snuck away to do something evil because she was an orphan. But nobody noticed her. I told you she couldn't be trusted!

"According the rules, Discord can only do this ONE time," Tripleharsh said.

(AN: ok this is SUPR impotent plot pt??? U HAEV TO NODICE && REMBER IT, b/cuz it will CHANGE.. Later Discond will tIME TARVEL && he will snake back heer && mak it "2". Rite now tho it'is nOT that, it is "one" oK???????)

((DO NOT REDE DIS AN YET!!!! AN: Actly he makes it "THHREE" b/c he times travels 2x times)

"Ok mom!" I said. "Only ONE challenge, got it. Then no more sports challengers before Twilicorn!"

"Ha haaaaaaa!" Spitfire giggled. "But we only need ONE challenge to defeat you Meddle! Because I am the best at………" She stared and pointed at me through her goggles. "hOCKETBALL!"

I gasped. That was a sport that combined HOCkey and basKETball and footBALL. It had only been played once 15 years ago because the rules where so complex nobody knew them, except for Mom who had to judge it.

"You think that is a challenge!" I laughed back. "I have a gold metal in eVERY sport even that one. And I have the ONLY gold ever because it was played once! Bring it, on you despicable nerd."

"Cutie mark crusaders cheerleaders yaaaaaaaay!" cheered.

Spitfire's laugh grew. "But Meddle I am still betrter."

I gasped. "Impossible!"

"Not with…………… TIME TRAVEL!" she roared.

"But you can't do that because physics!" I said. I am not a nerd but I had looked it up. "arguments from semiclassical gravity suggest that when quantum effects are incorporated into general relativity, these loopholes may be closed.[21] These semiclassical arguments led Hawking to formulate the chronology protection conjecture, suggesting that the fundamental laws of nature prevent time travel,[22] but physicists cannot come to a definite judgment on the issue without a theory of quantum gravity to join quantum mechanics and general relativity into a completely unified theory.[23]" (AN: I am SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sry u gys. I am ashamed I had 2 NERD. But I had 2 prove time impossible so discord change the past is suprise)

Spitfire staggered back. "Meddle how did u know???!!! It was not time travel at all. Actually I am better because when we played hocketball you won gold…… bUT I WON THE ELECTRUM!"

"WHAT?" I shoulted. Electrum meddles are like winning the gold && silver and they mix them together. They are half the cost of gold meddles but worth five silvers. Except in my story they are better then gold b/cuz it is like u win 2 meddles at once. Had I really met my even match?

I was scared but I knew I had to win. I shook in fear. But I squared off at half court with Starfire for the coin flip.

"GO!!!!!" Mom shoulted and Starfire punched me in the muzzle. That was in the rules because hockey. I hit her back with my bat but……… Apple Blossoms tripped me!

"YOU MOTHERBUCKING BUCKER!" I screamed as Spitfire ran the bases and through the puck in my basket from outside the line. I was ONE point behind!

"Go Meddle!" The cuite Mark Cheerleaders said. Even Apple Blossoms so I did not realize she was evil yet.

We played hard but every time I got ahead I got tripped. In the last inning Starfire was ahead but by two points.

"Give up now Meddle!" She laughed. "Because you cannot beat me!"

"Time out!" Tripleharsh said and stopped reffing to huddle with me. "Meddle it is her turn to skate the bases. Do you know what this means?"

"If she scores one more points (AN: dis is rly 1 dis time) I can't score the most!" I finally got scared.

"There is one chance meddle!" she whispered. "But I am judging the game so I can't tell you. Just rember to use your head" And she tapped her head with her hoof.

"Mom I dont' know what you mean!" I said but Starfire had already stepped up to the free throw line.

I only had one chance! That's when I figured it out. I used all my genetic throwing skills I learned from Mom's gold meddle sports to hock the puck as hard as I could at Starfire's head.

***BAM***

"Go Meddle!" cheerleadered the cutie marks.

She was out cold! So even though she got two penalty shots she missed both of them. Then it was my turn and I scored a ONE pointer and won!!!

"You did it Meddle!" Mom cheerleadered too. So we stepped past Starfire to the Nightmare Disco and at the door there was ………………

(AN: Furzerbert now u think of sumthin)