• Published 2nd Apr 2013
  • 2,131 Views, 225 Comments

My Harshwhinnial - horizon



Medal Pector'al Biathlon Lula Whinny is an ALICORN, not a troll, ok? So this is an ALICORN fic like "My Immortal" but less goffik. also sports

  • ...
88
 225
 2,131

Capther 5: Thee consequences

cHAPTER 5

(AN: all u NERDS sayin Luna iz o OC 4 her swears r DUM…… she iz from teh show & not maed up)


It was……… (AN: I sed that last tyme but in case u forgot) Princesscorn Luna!

Luna made Twilicorn and I follow thee. Thou kept shouting at us angrily.

"THOU BUCKING LUCRETIOUS FOOLS" she angrily shouted.

My ears were bleeding down my muscular face. Twilicorn kissed them. I cried manly tears of shame. Luna took us back to the royal Castle of the Princesscorn Sisters. Princesscorns were alicorns that got doublecorned to raise the planets and rule the Equestrian International games Committeee. They were angry.

"THOU WERE PRACTICING SYNCHRONIZED COPULATION IN YONDER BUCKING EVERFREE!" Luna furiously voiced.

"Your mediocre behavior was unfitting of the professional and sportsmarelike atmosphere which the International Equestrian Love games strives to achieve," lectured Princesscorn Cadunce.

"i wasnt invited" said Princesscorn Celestia.

"HOW DARE THOU?" demandeth Princesscorn Luna.

And then Twilicorn shrieked. "BECAUSE I LOVE HER!"

Everyone was quiet. Luna and Cadunce still looked disapproving but Celestia said. "oh ok i guess u can go"

Twilicorn and I went upstairs to my room while the princesscorns glared at us.

"Are you ok Meddle?" Twilicorn asked. Gazing into my eyes with tenderness.

"Yeah" I lied. I went to my locker room and slicked back my mane and flexed in the mirror. Despite my trembling muscular angst I did 30 bench presses and showered. When I came out…

Twilicorn was in the locker room, and she dropped to one knee. "Meddle will you marry me" she asked. I was so flattered even though she wasn't supposed to be in the colt's room. We hugged and kissed on the lips. After that, we said goodnight and she reluctantly went back to her own gym.

Mom made me dinner. It tasted like oats.