• Published 2nd Apr 2013
  • 2,129 Views, 225 Comments

My Harshwhinnial - horizon



Medal Pector'al Biathlon Lula Whinny is an ALICORN, not a troll, ok? So this is an ALICORN fic like "My Immortal" but less goffik. also sports

  • ...
88
 225
 2,129

Chapetr 2: Twilicorn comes after breakfast

Chapetr 2:

(AN: this is an author's note ok)

The next day I woke up from being asleep. It was sunny so I made it rain on earth ponies. I got up off my exercise mat & drank a bottle of taurine and harsh training. My mat was lined with my Meddles and decorated with stallionly blue medicine balls. I gotup off the mat and took off my spandex which shows off my muscles. Instead of flexign I did wing pushups, 30 self-facebucks, and only 49 house lifts instead of 50 because I was having a bad day. I cried manly tears.

My best sister friend Trixie (AN: if u want to be my prerater which is like an inspector of prereaders then this OC can represent u!) woke up fro my mat and grinned at me. She flipped her long athletic mane and did a workout of her own. 20 hoof curls, 30 luges and she shot a biathlete. We both showered and toweled off but not too much so we could glisten with mucscular exertion. I felt better.

"OMBA I saw u talking to Twilicorn Princess yesterday!" she said excitedly!

"Yeah so?" I said, holding back a manly blush.

"You like her" she said as we went downstairs where mom had made breakfast of victory and stern angst. It tasted like oats.

"No I so bucking don't" I shouted.

"Yeah right!" she said. Just then, Twilicorn ranged the doorbell.

"Hi." she said flirtily.

"Hi." I said flirtily.

"Guess what." she said flirtily.

"What?" I said flirtily.

"You two are so cute" Trixie said flirtily.

"Shut up you're adopted," Twilicorn and I said. We all laughed.

"So"

"Yeah."

"So what do you wanna do today?"

"I dunno"

"Maybe," Twilicorn said we can go inspect Cloudsdale for the upcoming games!"

"oH. mY. bUCKING. aLICORN." I screamed. Cloudsdale is my favorite place to inspect besides Harshwhinnia.

"Well…… do you want to go with me?" she asked.

I gasped.