• Published 6th Mar 2013
  • 6,335 Views, 88 Comments

Teeny Weeny Spikey Wikey - VanillaBeam



Spike always loves to help. But one day he accidentally shrinks himself with Twilight's shrinking powder, and Pinkie is about to throw a party at the library.

  • ...
4
 88
 6,335

Applejack's Turn

Applejack's Turn

Spike sat there and looked up at the towering orange farm pony, who in turn, was looking down to him. She really seemed to look very guilty of something.

"SPIKE, AH UNDERSTAND YOU AND I HAVE BEEN VERY CLOSE SINCE WE BECAME FRIENDS. YA'LL EVEN WENT AHEAD AND SERVED ME BECAUSE AH SAVED YER LIFE IN THAT TIMBERWOLF INSIDENT HEHE."

Spike just sat there and nodded, knowing he wouldn't be heard by her huge ears. He noticed something weird with Applejack, he noticed that she began to tear up herself.

"AH WASN'T EVEN THIS SMALL WHEN I SHRANK THAT ONE TIME. YOU'VE BEEN SMALL ALL DAY, RIGHT?". Spike nodded again.

"WERE YA'LL INFRONT OF THE LIBRARY, IN A LITTLE CAKE PILE?". Spike nodded again, as in she knew about how she almost crushed him earlier today.

"*sniff* AH THOUGHT SO, SPIKE, AH'M SO SO SORRY. AH ALMOST CRUSHED ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS. *sniff* AH FEEL SO ASHAMED OF MYSELF, YA'LL MUST HATE ME NOW." Tears rolled down her eyes and made huge splashing noises as they hit the ground. Spike had never seen Applejack this sad before, especially over him. He wanted to let her know it was alright, and that she didn't know.

Spike thought not too long, and decided to do something she would see, and know what to do. Spike just lifted his arms, and spread them out wide. Applejack looked down at Spike, and saw his arms out toward her. She sniffled and gave a little smile.

"AH DON'T WANNA HURT YOU, BUT AH KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO DO." She slowly extended her hoof out and watched the tiny dragon climb up. To Spike, climbing onto her hoof was a little hard, but not too hard. Her body fur helped him up, and her hoof was not to hard at all. He walked to the center, where Applejack slowly brought her hoof close to her. She stopped it at her chest, almost knocking Spike over, and Spike could finally do what he let Applejack know what he wanted to do. He spread his arms out, leaned forward, and hugged the giantess.

"*sniff* THANK YA SO MUCH SPIKE. AH'M GLAD YA'LL UNDERSTAND." She then slowly brought her other arm across the hoof she held Spike in, and hugged him back. Spike only saw the world around him get dark, and he could feel nothing but warm fur all around him. It felt pretty nice, but a little scary too. Then he heard Applejack say the sweetest thing she has ever said to him.

"AH LOVE YOU SPIKE. AS MUCH AS EVERYONE ELSE." she said. Spike finally felt at ease. He was in the arms of the one pony, other than Twilight, who could protect him from anything. She cared so much for him, and now she finally showed it to him, in the form of the biggest hug that Spike ever had received.

For a long time, they just sat in there, while the party went on. Applejack would just talk to him, about her issues, her family, and how she basically was living her life. When all of a sudden, Rainbow Dash came into the kitchen and was prepared to take her turn.

"Okay, AJ. Go on and have fun, I'll take it from here." she said.

"Okay. Now ya'll behave now. And please, be careful with him." AJ warned.

"Don't worry, you can count on me." Dash replied.

"Alright. Now ya'll take care too, Spike." she said, as she gave the tiny dragon a quick nuzzle, and set him down on the table. Applejack then proceeded out of the kitchen, leaving the cyan pegasus alone with the ant-sized dragon. Spike looked at Rainbow as she stomped her way toward him, with every step she took sounding like thunder. Spike was very intimidated this time.