• Published 6th Mar 2013
  • 6,334 Views, 88 Comments

Teeny Weeny Spikey Wikey - VanillaBeam



Spike always loves to help. But one day he accidentally shrinks himself with Twilight's shrinking powder, and Pinkie is about to throw a party at the library.

  • ...
4
 88
 6,334

The Remedy

The Remedy

After what seemed like hours of crying and happy times with eachother, the counter potion was finally ready to be used. Twilight bomingly trotted down with Spike in her mane, as everypony was waiting downstairs. Spike still had some tears in his eyes, seeing how much everyone of his friends cared for him.

Rainbow Dash took Spike out of Twilight's mane and put him on her muzzle.

"HEH HEH, I'M GONNA MISS HAVING YOU AS A TINY PLAYMATE." she said with a blush.

"YA, ME TOO!" boomed Pinkie next to her, making Spike cover his ears.

"BUT IT AIN'T LIKE YA'LL ARE GONNA CHANGE FOR US." AJ said behind him.

"WE'LL HAVE THE SAME FUN WE HAD BEFORE." Fluttershy said.

"BECAUSE YOU'LL STILL BE OUR TEENY WEENY SPIKEY WIKEY." Rarity happily said.

"OKAY GIRLS, LET'S DO THIS." Twilight said, as she levitated Spike back onto her mane. "NOW SPIKE, YOU JUST HAVE TO DIVE IN, AND YOU'LL GROW BACK TO NORMAL." Twilight stomped toward the cauldron with the potion, and it looked pretty normal water. Spike was a little scared to jump from such a high height though. Twilight thought of that, and lowered her muzzle a bit so it wasn't as long of a fall. "THERE YOU GO SPIKE." she boomed with a smile.

Spike saw his chance, and dove straight in. He stayed underneath the water, and felt all sorts of tingling throughout his body. Suddenly, his arms and legs began to grow. After that, the rest of him too. After a few minutes, Spike breeched the surface of the cauldron, a normal sized dragon. All of the ponies cheered and hugged him tight.

Spike began to cry again, and ths made everyone else too as they hugged him. He was so happy to finally be able to talk to his friends again. He told them everything that happened: being swept out, rained on, nearly stepped on multiple times, took a ride on Rainbow, and his nice dream with Luna.

"I'm so glad to finally not have to strain my neck looking up at you girls." he said with a chuckle. The others laughed too.

"Hey, if you want a really cool ride, just let me know okay?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Totally." replied Spike.

After a long day, everyone, even the princess, finally went home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spike went to the carpet and rumeged under there until he found the little tiny shards of the pot he broke under the mat. He then showed it to Twilight.

"Here is the pot Raity made for you, I'm sorry I broke it." he said.

"Well, I just wished you would have told me this before, instead of trying to hide it like you did."

"Oh, I'll never do it again after this incident, that's a fact." Twilight then gave him a big hug.

"I'm just glad you're home safe and back to normal. I love you Spike."

"I love you too Twilight." They both hugged eachother for a long time. "Hey, you think I could be tiny again, so I can get another one of those furry big hugs? And have gigantic chrystals to eat?"

"Spike~"

"Hehehe, at least we have the potion to put me back right after we're done."

"Maybe another time Spike. A LONG time." They both giggled, and went into the study hall, where Twilight wrote her latest letter to Princess Celestia, and Spike wrote it for her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dear Princess Celestia,

During the events of the party that we threw for your sister, Princess Luna, my faithful assistent Spike bumped into my shrinking powder and knocked it onto himself, making him as tiny as an ant. We didn;t notice him until we went through with the party, and thankfully, we restored him to normal. We all had such a great time together, and we all showed how much he means to us. Spike learned though, that we all make mistakes, and that we all learn from them as we live our lives. Whether we are young, or old, it's how life works. And no matter what mistakes he makes, he will learn from them, and I will always love him. And I plan to continue to love him as long as we both live.

Your faithful student,

Twilight Sparkle

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And whatever happened to the cutie mark crusaders you may ask? Well, they gave up on the bug extermination, and are trying out cattle wrestling.

Comments ( 14 )

2299716 I'm glad you really like it :pinkiehappy:

Cute!

*Waterworks of happiness* :fluttercry: I am so proud of Twilight not being hard on Spike. Also, Rainbow offering him a ride when he feels like it, that was sweet. Also, it would be cute if they decided to shrink Spike again. I was wondering what did happen to the CMC. Great fimfic. :pinkiehappy:

2306275 It's the awesome fans like you that make me want to do this :rainbowwild: Thank you so much for liking this all the way to the end :twilightsmile:

2307284 No problem. I love Spike fimfics where he either is in trouble or he just feels sad and Twilight the rest of the Mane Six are there to cheer him up and let him know that they do love him and he means alot to them. I hope you do another fimfic, maybe a sequel to this one. I loved it. :pinkiehappy:

2307427 Maybe one day, but for now, thank you :pinkiesad2:

2345239 Apple Bloom: She does that all the time :applecry:

This is edfewfdvdwwd ausome:rainbowdetermined2: but it can use for vore I mean spikes a dragon so if hes unaffected to lava shouldn't acid too and also u wanna play like that than. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED :(

:twilightsheepish: I enjoyed this Fine story

Overall, I found this to be one of the loveliest Spike fics I've read in a long while, I could get past the capital letters and really liked the fact that you explored how much the Mane Six value Spike, right down to how they'd react if they found an ant-sized Spike in-show. I'm definitely glad I found it.

Wow this story even had the letter to celestia at the end. Not concerning friendship (not really anyways) but still. thats a first. ive never seen that in any other fic ive read. :P good story. i can EASILY see an episode being made of this.

3940856 Thanks. I really hope they do make one of this, instead of that breezie episode we ended up getting

Even after all this time this is still a fun story to read.

Login or register to comment