• Published 6th Mar 2013
  • 6,334 Views, 88 Comments

Teeny Weeny Spikey Wikey - VanillaBeam



Spike always loves to help. But one day he accidentally shrinks himself with Twilight's shrinking powder, and Pinkie is about to throw a party at the library.

  • ...
4
 88
 6,334

The Front Yard Jungle

The Front Yard Jungle

Spike felt very woozy, after taking the longest and wildest ride ever, then just thrown to the ground. Luckily, he landed on some grass blades to slow his fall before hitting the dirt. When he finally got to his feet, he examined his surroundings. There was nothing but towering grass blades and miles of dirt in every direction. He had no idea where he landed, or if he was even in front of the library anymore.

"Wow, this place looks bigger from down here." Spike said. "Oh, what am I saying? Of course it is, everything is."

He had to get a better view, so he climbed the closest blade to him, and took a look around. He saw that he was only on the front lawn, and was close to the library, for a normal sized pony. But now, it's gotta be at least a 10 mile walk to get to the door. Spike sucked it up though.

"Okay, even if I don't make it in before the party, I could probably catch a ride on the other ponies who do come. Gee, I hope Rarity doesn't see me like this. It's so embarrassing..... great I'm turning into Twilight, now I'm talking to myself."

After another one of his short conversations with himself, he slid down the grass blade, (it was really fun) and hiked on through the grassy jungle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight finally made it to Sugarcube corner, and with no time to loose. She entered the shop and low and behold, Pinkie Pie was there to greet her with one of her tight Pinkie hugs.

"OOF! Pinkie *grunts* what did I tell you about hugging me like that?!" Twilight said loosing her breath.

"Oh, sorry Twilight. You just know how good it makes me feel to wrap my arms around a good friend." Pinkie replied as happy as always.

"Yeah, I kind of figured." Twilight said rolling her eyes. "Anyway, I came to ask for your help with the food for the party."

"OH! Already taken care of!" stated Pinkie, as she disappeared from Twilight's sight. Then she came back with a mountain of sweets, treats, and all sorts of goodies. "These are just the appetisers."

"GOOD CELESTIA PINKIE! I think that'll be enough for ten parties!" exclaimed Twilight.

"OOOOO~ even better!" Pinkie replied.

"Ugh." Twilight moaned. "Well, I'm glad Spike got here and told you ahead of time to make the food. It saved me a lot of time."

"Spike? I didn't see him today." said Pinkie.

"You haven't? Strange, I haven't seen him since I left to go to the market. I thought he might have swung by to tell you about the food."

"Nope! I made these ahead of time, for whenever there is a surprised party sprung out."

"............. Pinkie, you really do sometimes confuse me to no end." Twilight stated.

"Awww~, thank you." replied Pinkie.

"Never mind, let's just take these and go to Applejack's to get more apples." said Twilight.

"Okie Dokie Lokie!" replied Pinkie. Then they both took the huge cart of goods, and headed off to Sweet Apple Acres to see Applejack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spike was getting really tired. He felt like he had walked a mile, which is what he did actually. But to a normal point of view, he only walked about a foot. All he could do was walk on through, and listen to the distant booming of hoofsteps, and talking.

"Ugh, I wish I had someone to talk to." Spike said to himself. "All I've seen for the past twelve minutes are grass, dirt, more grass, and more dirt, and more grass, and........................... MORE GRASS!"

He then took a seat on a little pebble, and thought about what he should do next. Just then, the ground started to rumble. He already heard booming from hoofsteps, but these were getting closer, and closer. This caused the ground to shake more and more. He saw that he was sitting next to a daisy, and began climbing the stalk. He got to the top, then saw what was causing the ground to quake so much.

Rarity stopped over to help Twilight with the decorating, and Spike then remembered that. Just then, she knocked on the door. "TWILIGHT~, ARE YOU THERE? IT'S RARITY~" Her now huge voice boomed in his ears, but Spike still seemed to be lovestruck, and didn't pay any mind to his problem.

"She's so big, yet still so beautiful." he thought. But he quickly snapped out of his trance, and saw this as an opportunity to finally get some help. Without knowing what a toll he was putting on his legs, as he bolted toward Rarity. "RARITY! DOWN HERE!" he screamed.

Just as weird, she turned around and began to step toward him. But, she didn't hear him, she was leaving the front step. "I GUESS SHE'S OUT GETTING THE OTHERS." she boomed. Spike saw the hoof coming toward him, turned tail, and ran the other way. He made it just enough as her hoof touched down behind him, pushing him forward.

Rarity then looked down for no reason, and saw the tiny bug running toward her, and she didn't like it. "AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!" she screamed, making Spike's ears close to bleeding. She then started stomping around in one place, and Spike had to dance around in as well. The ground was quaking a lot as Rarity tried to smash him. "GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY!" she said. "RARITY! STOP IT! IT'S ME, SPIKE!" he said, but she kept stomping at him.

He had one last resort, dive back into the grass! He swerved and dodged her hooves, and made it back to the grass. Rarity just ran away, screaming. "Gee, that was close." Spike said. "................................... but she's still beautiful."