• Published 6th Mar 2013
  • 6,334 Views, 88 Comments

Teeny Weeny Spikey Wikey - VanillaBeam



Spike always loves to help. But one day he accidentally shrinks himself with Twilight's shrinking powder, and Pinkie is about to throw a party at the library.

  • ...
4
 88
 6,334

Figuring Out A Solution

Figuring Out A Solution

Twilight brought all over her friends into the kitchen to tell them of her finding. They all didn't believe her at first.

"Come on Twi, ya'll can't be sayin' that little ol Spike became littler." Applejack said. When Twilight levitated the tiny dragon out of her mane, and placed the magnifying glass over him, their eyes got big in shock.

"Ah believe ya now."

"What happened to Spikey Wikey?" Rarity asked, looking at him with concern. Spike blushed a bit at that comment.

"Well, the only explanation I have is that Spike ended up getting some of my shrinking powder on him. Or by looking at his size, a lot."

"Um, why do you have shrinking powder Twilight?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"To help me around the library. But that's beside the point. I need to figure out a way to restore him to normal."

The girls talked amongst each other, while Spike did nothing but watch. He noticed something weird though. Applejack never seemed to lay her eyes off of him, as if she was really concerned.

"So, we've all agreed. Pinkie Pie and I'll go see Zecora to get a cure, while the rest of you watch Spike and keep this party going. I don't want Luna to know there is a problem." said Twilight.

"Right." they all said, almost hurting Spike's ears. Just then, Twilight bent over and gave a gigantic nuzzle to Spike.

"Be safe Spike, I love you." she said. Her friends all "awwww"ed at this little moment.

"I LOVE YOU TOO." said Spike. Then Twilight broke this nuzzle, and headed out with Pinkie Pie to go see Zecora. Spike didn't know what else to do until she got home, but he wouldn't be bored at all. Even at that time, Rainbow Dash would be the first to speak to the tiny dragon.

"SO, HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING TINY? IS IT AWESOME?" she boomingly asked.

"OH COME NOW RAINBOW DASH, YOU KNOW WE CAN'T HEAR HIM AT THIS SIZE. BESIDES, I'M SURE SPIKEY WIKEY IS SCARED TO DEATH." Rarity replied. Applejack just stood there as if she felt like she did something wrong, and felt really sorry for it.

"What's up Applejack?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, uh, n-nothin' Dash." she replied. Spike saw she was hiding something. It's like she remembered almost stepping on him outside earlier. But without any warning, Applejack leaned down and nuzzled Spike, as if she wanted to comfort him.

"YA'LL GIRLS GO BACK TO THE PARTY, AH'LL STAY HERE WITH SPIKE." Applejack boomed.

"You sure you wanna do that? I mean I could watch him too." said Dash. "Same here." Rarity also said.

"WE COULD TAKE TURNS THEN. AH'LL WATCH HIM FOR TWENTY MINUTES, THEN DASH, THEN RARITY, AND JUST ALTERNATE."

"SOUNDS GOOD." boomed Dash.

"VERY WELL". Rarity said. And they both left to tend to the party, leaving Applejack alone with the miniature Spike.