• Published 6th Mar 2013
  • 6,332 Views, 88 Comments

Teeny Weeny Spikey Wikey - VanillaBeam



Spike always loves to help. But one day he accidentally shrinks himself with Twilight's shrinking powder, and Pinkie is about to throw a party at the library.

  • ...
4
 88
 6,332

Rainbow Dash's Turn

Rainbow Dash's Turn

"SO SPIKE, YOU GOT YOURSELF SHRUNK HUH? IT WOULD BE KINDA FUNNY IF IT DIDN'T SEEM SO COOL." Rainbow boomed.

"Huh? Cool?" Spike thought.

"EVERYTHING MUST LOOK PRETTY AWESOME FROM DOWN THERE." Rainbow then crossed her arms and laid on the table, creating a massive earthquake for Spike. "EVEN ME."

Spike was really starting to get scared, due to Dash looking even more intimidating to him now then usual. And without warning, Dash scooped him up into her hoof, and gave him a quick little nuzzle. "YOU ARE JUST SO CUTE NOW AT THIS SIZE.......... TELL ANYPONY I SAID THAT, AND I'LL DENY IT." Dash said. Spike nodded and blushed a bit.

"YOU KNOW, I WANNA TRY A LITTLE GAME OUT. DON'T WORRY, I'LL TRY NOT TO HURT YOU." Spike got really scared now. Dash then set Spike on the floor, giving him a very scary view of Dash standing over him like 103 feet tall. Dash saw how big she was to him and laughed, making the floor shake.

"OH, THIS WILL BE FUN, I KNOW IT. OKAY, LET'S PLAY A GAME SPIKE. I'LL BE A HUGE GIANT, AND YOU'LL BE THE LITTLE PONY, OR DRAGON, TRYING TO GET AWAY. AND DON'T WORRY, I WON'T TRY TO CRUSH YOU."

Spike was really sweating. She can't do this, can she? but I might as well do it, I really can't say no to her. And with that thought, he waited for her to start this game.

"READY............ SET............ GOOOO!"

Spike started to run for his life, as Dash began to stomp her way toward him. "RAWR, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME. I SHALL CATCH YOU, HAHAHAHA." Dash said, trying to act like a giant like in one of those stories. Spike made a sharp left, and Dash slowed down, giving him a fair chance.

"FEE! FI! FO! FIKE! I'M GONNA CATCH YOU, AND EAT YOU SPIKE! HAHAHAHA." she boomed. It got Spike a little more nervous, but he guessed it was all part of the game. Spike turned and looked to see the rainbow giant slowly, but effortlessly, drawing nearer to the tiny dragon. Then, she jumped in the air, and landed in front of Spike, pushing him back a few feet. Dash just boomingly giggled.

"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE FASTEST GIANT IN EQUESTRIA! HAHAHAHAHA." she said as she reached for the tiny dragon. She quickly grabbed him and brought him up to her mountain-sized face. She let out a big, but kinda soft, "RAWR!"

Spike was shivering in her grasp, as she began to speak again. "NOW, TIME TO BE MY SNACK." she boomed. Spike could only watch her mouth opened to reveal a moist cave. Her tongue stuck out, and she plopped the dragon onto it.

"Not again." he said to himself, as she brought her tongue into her mouth and let him just sit in there for a couple minutes. After that, she stuck her tongue out again, and took him off of her tongue and put him on her hoof, where............ she gave him a tiny kiss. Huh? A kiss?

"I'M A GENTLE GIANT NOW." she said as she nuzzled him again. She then slowly put him into her mane, which when he entered, was soft and warm. And it even smelled like the cool autumn air. "WANT TO TAKE A FLY?" she asked. "TOUCH MY EAR ONCE FOR YES, TWO FOR NO." Spike tapped it once. "OKAY, HERE WE GO." She started to fly around the kitchen, and only in small circles, being it was big enough. Spike had never gotten a ride on Dash before, and it felt very nice. It was the first time Dash had ever done anything this nice for Spike.

The flight though ended after five minutes, with the sound of Rarity "awwwing" over the sight. Dash quickly landed on the floor with a blush. Rarity knew he was in her mane.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anypony." Rarity said. Dash smiled and hoofed Spike over to Rarity. Spike had lots of fun, and gave a salute to Dash, who gave one back to him.

"Have fun." Dash told Rarity.

"You too." Rarity responded, and Rainbow Dash left the kitchen, leaving Rarity to take her turn.