• Published 6th Mar 2013
  • 6,332 Views, 88 Comments

Teeny Weeny Spikey Wikey - VanillaBeam



Spike always loves to help. But one day he accidentally shrinks himself with Twilight's shrinking powder, and Pinkie is about to throw a party at the library.

  • ...
4
 88
 6,332

Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant

Rainbow Dash trotted into the kitchen to get a glass of lemonade, when she saw Pinkie Pie looking around. "Hey watchya looking for Pinkie?" Dash said in confusion. Pinkie turned to her, but what was weird, her eyes were full of tears.

"Oh, trying to find someone." she said.

"Are you okay Pinkie? You're crying."

"Oh, this is just another one of my Pinkie Senses. If my eyes fill up with tears, that means that someone is crying near by." Pinkie said. "But, I can't seem to find anyone really crying."

"...................... you weird me out Pinkie." Dash said as she left the room.

"I love you too!" Pinkie said. Then all of a sudden, she just stopped tearing. "Oh, well who ever was crying stopped. That's good."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spike finally stopped crying and stepped outside. The water bombs have ceased to drop, but the damage was done. Miles of grassland were destroyed in the battle, their were bugs sprawled all over the place, and tons of bloodsh- WAIT A MINUTE!! This is just the front yard.

"Oh wow. It looks so bad out here, but nothing happened up there. Oh well, might as well continue." And then Spike continued on. After about another ten minutes, Spike's stomach began to rumble. He hadn't eaten in a while, in fact, since breakfast.

"Oh, I wish there were come crystals down here." Spike said. Just then, he smelled a familiar smell. It was the smell of gems. He followed the scent, and on the sidewalk, was a broken piece of a gem, right next to cake icing. These must have dropped out of Pinkie's goodie cart as they went inside. With no second thoughts, Spike dashed to the gem shards and munched away.

He wasn't alone though. There were ants that started to swarm all over the icing. So as they all sat and ate their fallen foods, and Spike even started a conversation with the ants, though they never really answered him. He enjoyed the company at least.

Then as they ate, the tremors began to build again. Someone was coming, and a shadow began to loom over the gang of the ants and Spike. "THESE BUGS HAVE GOTTA GO!" boomed the voice. Spike covered his ears to avoid them front bleeding. But there was something familiar about this voice. It had a sort of............... southern accent. Spike looked up even higher and saw the gigantic appearance of Applejack. "AH'LL GET RID OF 'EM MYSELF." Then the titan raised her hoof above the area Spike was in.

"Oh Bocce's balls, RUUUUUN!!" Spike yelled to the ants. And they all began to scatter and scramble away, and just in time. Applejack's hoof hit the ground with so much force, everything around it was pushed away. Then it lifted again, and came down again, and again, and again. As Spike ran, he tripped again, and was looking straight up at the hoof of his best friend.

Just before she threw her hoof down, another booming voice came up. "APPLEJACK, STOP THAT!" it said, and this voice also sounded familiar. It sounded very soft, but still booming. It was Fluttershy's voice. Sure enough, she stomped next to the other giant.

"WHAT, AH'M KILLIN THESE PESTS SO THEY DON'T MESS WITH TWILIGHT'S PARTY."

"YOU SHOULD NEVER KILL BUGS. THEY ARE SO SMALL AND HARMLESS, NOT TO MENTION PROBABLY SCARED FROM YOU MAKING THE WORLD SHAKE FOR THEM." Spike listened to her and she seemed to be the only one who cared about his safety. HE saw his chance.

"FLUTTERSHY! DOWN HERE! PLEASE HELP ME!" he screamed.............. nothing. None of them could hear him.

"FINE, YA'LL DEAL WITH THEM PESTS. AH'M GOIN INSIDE TA HELP. DON'T SPEND A LOT OF TIME OUT HERE."

"DON'T WORRY, I'LL ONLY BE A SECOND." With that said, the huge orange pony began stomping away, making sure not to step on the bugs below her. But Flutteshy stood above them still. Spike just stood there in awe. Fluttershy is normally a kind and gentle pony, and she still was. But looking up at the now gargantuan pegasus, put a sense of fear in him. She could easily squash him, but knew she wouldn't, but he was still very scared of her size.

"IT'S OKAY LITTLE ANTS. I WON'T LET ANYONE SQUASH YOU." she said with a gentle smile. Spike started to calm down, then got a little more tense as he saw Fluttershy's face getting closer.

"WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP!!" once again, she couldn't hear him. Her face then was practically on top of him....................... but it didn't squish him. He was under Fluttershy's maw............. and he liked this. It loosened his nerves, and calmed him down. It felt very furry and warm under there. Also, it was the first time that he had anyone comfort him since he shrank, even though Fluttershy didn't know it was him. She had a bunch of other ants under her maw, and she didn't mind.

Then she began moving back and forth with her maw. She was nuzzling the tiny bugs below her. Spike felt so good being in this position because it felt so soft, warm, and very soothing. But it didn't last long, for she lifted back up, and stood over them again.

"ALRIGHT, TAKE GOOD CARE NOW." she boomed as she began stomping away. Spike noticed her tail dragging and thought fast. He ran for it and was careful with avoiding her giant hoofsteps that still shook the ground. Then he made a dive for it and landed into Fluttershy's dragging tail. He was finally taking a regular pony ride again....... well, almost regular. And was heading back to the library.