• Published 13th Mar 2013
  • 813 Views, 22 Comments

Alpha, Bravo, Charlie and Fluttershy? - MLGP TAKPUPI



just 2 friends playing COD MW2 but instead of going back to the lobby they found themselves somewhere that looks familiar

  • ...
28
 22
 813

ChAptER 4............

........................ "reload gun" a sniper look through his scope of his WA2000 with a silencer attach to it. He was looking at a American sniper, a Russian solider, and for some reason saw a butter yellow and pink Pegasus. "What the fuck is that"said a sniper. He saw that the Russian was on the ground with a arrow in his knee. The sniper aim at the Pegasus took a breath then slowly put his finger on the trigger then he pull it.

The sniper look and was shock. "What the..... how did I miss"said the sniper in shock. Then the sniper heard someone yelled " I SAID I'M DONE DAMMIT FIRST I GET BLOWN UP BY A CARE PACKAGE THEN I TAKE AN ARROW TO THE KNEE AND NOW I GET SHOT IN THE THIGH BY A SNIPER I GOING TO RIP THAT SNIPER HEAD OFF!!!!!!"

"Oooohhhh crap I need to get out of here" said the sniper. He started to run in a direction and jump down from a hill. He then saw 2 people and a Pegasus. TAKPUPI look in the direction of the sniper, stand up, and pull the arrow out of his knee. He then grab his sawed off shotgun and shot both shells into the sniper's face. The sniper flew backward and hit the ground.

"OK with that's over let's talk" said TAKPUPI after putting his shotgun and rifle on his back. "OK Fluttershy can you tell us what happen in ponyville" said Bloody AME. "Oo........ummm I will tell you later I don't want to talk about it right now"answered Fluttershy. TAKPUPI look up and notice it was getting dark "I think we should find a place to sleep"said TAKPUPI. "I agree but where" replied Bloody Ame. "You can sleep in my cottage if that's OK with you" said Fluttershy. "OK let's go "said TAKPUPI as they head in the direction to Fluttershy's Cottage.


As they were walking in the direction TAKPUPI said "why was there a sniper in equastia". Then they heard voices "get down"said TAKPUPI. Fluttershy went behind a tree, the american sniper went prone by Fluttershy, and TAKPUPI went behind a tree close by the tree to Fluttershy. "OK Bloody Ame and Fluttershy you guys hit their left flank and I will hit their right flank" TAKPUPI whispered. "Wait what???"said Fluttershy "o I'm mean follow Bloody Ame and do what he says" replied TAKPUPI. "OK " said Fluttershy as she followed the American sniper, TAKPUPI went in the opposite direction of them.


"OK Fluttershy do you know how to use this "Bloody Ame said after showing her the 44.Magnum. "yes" said Fluttershy "really.....but how???"questioned Bloody Ame. "I will tell you later "said Fluttershy "you told me that last time'' the american sniper said after handing Fluttershy the revolver. Bloody Ame saw TAKPUPI went into a bush. "Get down" whispered the sniper as he went prone on the ground. Fluttershy followed Bloody Ame and lie on the ground.

TAKPUPI peek out of the bush and look around. He saw two Russian soldiers, one guy was holding a UMP-45 with a suppressor, and the other guy was holding a AK-47 with a red dot sight. "Now I only need to wait for them to get closer" said TAKPUPI to himself. The two Russian soldiers was walking and getting closer to the bush where TAKPUPI is. When they were close enough TAKPUPI said out loud "NOW!!" and came out of the bush and stab the Russian with the AK-47 in the chest. Then Bloody Ame and Fluttershy stand up and Fluttershy shot six bullets in the Russian that had the submachine gun in his chest. "OK now search there body for ammo and......TAKPUPI said and was looking at Fluttershy reloading the revolver. "How are you able to even hold a gun you have hoofs'' said TAKPUPI. Fluttershy didn't answer and help Bloody Ame move the bodies in a nearby bush.

A few minutes pass after they hid the bodies and continued walking to Fluttershy's cottage. Bloody Ame and Fluttershy was up front and was talking about something and TAKPUPI was in the back looking around as they walk. TAKPUPI looked up front and saw in a tree a flashing light, he stopped and looked closely at the tree and like a split second a sniper shot sound and a flash came from that tree. TAKPUPI pull out his SCAR-H and fire it at the tree. A sniper fell from the tree and hit the ground. TAKPUPI look forward and saw Bloody Ame and Fluttershy lying on the ground the Russian started to sprint to them and then felt pain in his stomach he look down and saw blood coming out from his side. He try to put pressure on it but then he fell to the ground and the last thing he saw was Fluttershy and Bloody Ame lying on the ground before his eyes closed....................

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment