• Published 4th Feb 2013
  • 2,912 Views, 146 Comments

The Onion: Equestrian Bureau - The Read Later List



The Onion: Equestrian Bureau is a young media outlet that provides the most accurate, up to date information on the happenings of Equestria. Each article consists of about 500 words of satirical comedy.

  • ...
3
 146
 2,912

PreviousChapters Next
Cutie Mark Crusader Suicide Bombers

Cutie Mark Crusader Suicide Bombers

Saddle Arabia- Following the formation of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Saddle Arabia branch, three young fillies earned their cutie mark by blowing themselves up along with 2/3 of the Equestrian embassy.

"What a joyous day," commented one of the fillies' parents. "Our child has finally discovered what makes her special : detonating a small, but surprisingly effective amount of plastique explosive near the infidel base. I'm sure if we could locate her severed flank, a new picture of terrified souls fleeing their liberators would be staring back at us. I'm so proud of her."

Well there you have it. Three young fillies were able to find who they truly are. Could you have asked for a better conclusion?

Author's Note:

Welcome to another fine edition of The Foal Free Press! Like our new picture? I made it myself, thank you for asking. Remember to favorite for daily content.

PreviousChapters Next