• Published 4th Feb 2013
  • 2,905 Views, 146 Comments

The Onion: Equestrian Bureau - The Read Later List



The Onion: Equestrian Bureau is a young media outlet that provides the most accurate, up to date information on the happenings of Equestria. Each article consists of about 500 words of satirical comedy.

  • ...
3
 146
 2,905

Chapters Next
Pomans: The Extremely Unexpected Equine Fans of My Little Human

Pomans: The Extremely Unexpected Equine Fans of My Little Human

Las Pegasus, Equestria- Last Tuesday, instead of commuting to his regular career of job hunting, Liquor Snap left for Las Pegasus to attend Pomancon, the convention entirely dedicated to the Equine fans of My Little Human. Although it may seem odd that grown stallions are watching a show about make believe humans in the whimsical world of "Earth", it has actually become a very popular trend among young males from age 14-25. Ever since the show's airing in 2010, grown Stallions have been flocking to meet-ups, conventions, and toy stores just to get more from the show.

"Yeah, I love My Little Human," says unemployed, single Stallion, Liquor Snap. "At first, I watched the show as a joke, but after watching a few episodes, I just couldn't believe how good it was. I know it sounds a bit ridiculous, you know, a show about humans with names like, John, Sarah, and Matt. But once you get past all the kiddy stuff, it's really good." Liquor Snap went on further to say that the show's characterization, writing, and overall animation was what drew him to it in the first place. "My favorite human is President Obama. He watches over the country of "America", making sure all of his Humans are safe from evil doers like "Kim Jong Un" (a recurring bad guy in the show)," Liquor Snap detailed further. "Once you get past the whole childish "war" parts, you really see a lot of adult themes like Friendship and Magic."

Liquor Snap was then kind enough to show us his costume of a human from the show named "Peter Goldenburg", a young man who is tasked by President Obama to live in the small country of "Afghanistan", and send him letters about the local threat of insurgents. "As you can tell, the main theme is a little foalish, but if you give it a chance, I swear you'll love it."

As Liquor Snap continued our interview, he inevitably got to an uncomfortable part of the fandom. "Well, a large misconception with a group is that we're all fappers, which are ponies that like to masturbate to erotic images of the show. I swear, only like 10% of us like to do that."

Author's Note:

Pony-Fist! Hey readers, welcome to day two of The Foal Free Press's sweeping insight into the top hitting stories of Equestria. Please follow us to enjoy daily articles, and make our writers feel all warm and fuzzy.

Chapters Next