• Published 4th Feb 2013
  • 2,912 Views, 146 Comments

The Onion: Equestrian Bureau - The Read Later List



The Onion: Equestrian Bureau is a young media outlet that provides the most accurate, up to date information on the happenings of Equestria. Each article consists of about 500 words of satirical comedy.

  • ...
3
 146
 2,912

PreviousChapters Next
Cloudsdale Desegregation Won't Really Do That Much

Cloudsdale, Equestria- After forty years of racial prejudice against all non-pegasi races, Cloudesdale plans to re-integrate it's public facilities, which will amount to practically nothing anyway.

"It is my pleasure to sign this document allowing all races of pony, non-winged or horned, entrance into our beautiful city, no matter the cost to my own mayoral status," stated Left Wing, Mayor of Cloudsdale. "I'm sure after a few weeks of living in a mixed society, the pegasi of Cloudsdale will become acclimated to their new lifestyles and it will be like there was never any change at all."

Although many are supporting this transition, there are still those who vehemently oppose the new law and everything it stands for.

"This law is a terrible idea," says local pegasi schoolteacher, Ms. Blossomforth. "I will not be teaching non-pegasi in my class! Well, actually I really won't... but it just doesn't feel right knowing that I can... maybe."

At the time of voting to pass the new law, Order 201 was nearly unanimously denied approval, resulting in no change to the pegasi way of life... even though there would have been no change anyway.

Author's Note:

Sorry about the hiatus, I've been a little busy lately. But hey, enjoy your free entertainment and as always, remember to favorite. Thanks for reading!

PreviousChapters Next