• Published 18th Feb 2013
  • 282 Views, 0 Comments

The Bloodwings: The Warrior Pegasi of North Mountain - HaywireSavage



Jace is 23, and a fighter pilot. The Bloodwing, his tribe, are in a war with the other tribe, The Darkwing, about who owns the mountain of which Canterlot rests. Jace is one day knocked off of North Mountain and finds himself in Ponyville, trapped!

  • ...
 0
 282

Chapter 3: Getting Used to It

My mind right then was blown. I couldn't believe that the one and only PRINCESS CELESTIA, THE MYTHICAL PONY WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF ME. I wanted to get up and shake her hoof or at least bow but if I did that i would either seem weird that I was bowing to an Princess that wasn't even my Princess or I would feel like someone had walked up to me and fired a minigun at point-blank range."H-Hello Princess" I said, trying to cover up my astonishment with pain."Hello. Might I ask what your name is?" she replied. "Jace, Jace Screamwing" I had always wanted to say my name like that because when a human came into our world he said something about -- was it Bold? -- James Bold I think."First of all where exactly are you from?" she asked."Well I'm from North Mountain which I believe you live on." She looked slightly horrified which made her look sort of like a... I dunno. She sort of looked like something that I remember."But according to my books North Mountain is a frozen wasteland" Ouch. Ok that was not the response I expected."Look, your highness, where I come from we consider that as an insult. Even those Darkwing jack..." I decided to trail off because of the fact that I didn't want to make a bad first impression by cursing in front of Her Majesty.

"Tell me about these Darkwing" she continued "and next about why your wings are shaped so... sword-like" Ok not exactly an insult but I felt like I should do something about it." Darkwing are a tribe of Pegasi, much like my own tribe, Bloodwing, that want to take over Equestria. They were going to try to start by taking over North Mountain. Oh and Princess, you guessed it, my wings are basically swords. As you can see a similar set of wings cut through my skin under my wing. The Darkwing Caligalma if you were wondering who." She kept asking me questions until I ad finished my life like what happened with Twilight and Applejack.

"So instead of shooting magic at your adversaries you shoot these buulets?" The way that she pronounced bullets (be-YOU-lets) ticked me off because of the fact that it was the 17th type of pronunciation she had given it. THE FREAKING SEVETEENTH. "Yes Princess we do shoot bullets. But not to be murderers but to ward off the Darkwing." I said. "I would like to help you find your way home but the climb up to the mountain is treacherous and the creatures up there will tear us to shreds. So unless you want to fix that Zeppelin under your condition you're stuck here." Yep. Not much of a news flash you highness."I will be glad to let him stay in the guest room in the library in Ponyville." Twilight spoke up."Yes that would be nice. I need somewhere to rest before I fix my Zeppelin." I answered."By the way where is my ride?" "It's in your guest room in the library and sugar cube, I'm no expert but that... machine looks pretty beat up. I wouldn't ride it in is current condition even if the fate of Apple Acres was in hand." Applejack spoke this time."Ok well how much longer do I have in this infirmary? My legs are getting stiff." As if on cue the nurse entered."You will be fine in another hour and a half." she said."See you then!" Twilight chirped as she and the other two mares exited. I thought about Harn and the Bloodwing. What would they do without me? I kept thinking until I just abruptly stopped. Before I knew what was happening I was asleep.

"Jaace... Jaaaaaaace..... JAAACE WAKE UP!" I sat up and banged my head. "Owww!" When I looked up I saw Twilight. To me she looked beautiful right then. Then I saw a book fall down on my lap. Then another. Then another. Then the bookshelf sitting above me tilted forward."Oh shi-" then I saw book after book, novel after novel, every type of prose the ever was in all of Equestria fall down. On. My. FACE. When I regained consciousness I was looking at the worst book ever. "To be or not to be. That is the question." I absolutely hat Neighspear (yes that's what we call Shakespear in Equestria) "Ugh... did you get the license plate number of the books that ruined the top half of my body..." Twilight laughed. "I get half you get half." I knew she meant the books. When we were finished I got out of the bed. Pain rushed through my body. I winced slightly but as any other stallion would I hid most of the pain. I spread out my wings instinctively and I felt no pain but when I moved the foot under the wounded wing (hey! that could be a codename). I tried flying and again felt no pain."Are you sure you should be flying?" Twilight asked."Yeah. I can fly alright but when I walk on my left leg" (yes it was my left for you intent psychos out there)" it feels like I'm going through hell." I decided to fly until my leg healed.

Twilight decided to take me on a tour of Ponyville. It was a nice place with markets and good houses. I was going to ask Twilight out on a date later but not at the moment. I had agreed to take the tour because I wanted to see the good places to dine. Just because I was a dogfighter didn't mean I didn't know how to treat a lady. We walked through town and everypony was staring at us. It might have been because of the way my wings were shaped. My wings looked somewhat like katanas that would keep on getting wider and wider the farther up my wings got. God, I don't know which is worse: having to fly around for all of eternity or getting looked at for all of eternity. Or..."Do you know of any good places to eat?" I asked "My stomach is getting angrier by the minute." She laughed and said "Yeah we could go to this one place that I know." By this one place that she knew she meant the finest diner in Ponyville. Not that I would know, I've only been here a few hours and I'd been eating mere canned flowers and maybe a grassburger or two but this was a delicacy! I forgot the name of it but I think it was called like "Something-Mare Diner". Anyways it was filled with Pegasi but not too many Unicorns or Earth Ponies. We sat down at one table and I looked above us to see Pegasi in levitating tables and chairs. That's what it was called! The Levitation-Mare Diner.

I decided to order a cheese-grassburger. I ate with Twilight but then flew up to the levitating bar and had a drink. A black pony with a blue mane bumped into me. "Hey, watch it!" he said."Look pal, I'm not the drunk trying to butt-bump here" I replied. The crowd had a fit of laughter. Even the bartender laughed so hard that she banged her head on the bar. The pony that had bumped into me threw down his drink and flipped me the bird."Hey, your finger, move it or loose it." I said. He just held it there so I said."Now widdle Johnny I'm gonna count to ten en' den der ain't gonna be no more finger for you." This time the crowd laughed so much that I felt the diner shake. "SHUT YOUR FAT FACES!" He yelled. They all immediately stopped. I was finished counting then so I broke his finger."JESUS CHRIST THAT HURT MAN!" He looked at me so hard I thought I was gonna be brainwashed. I just laid back at the bar and stared at him with a smirk on my face. I thought of Twilight and said "You wanna fight jerk?" He replied with a right hook. I caught it and shoved it to his feet level. Then as his body came down with his fist I kicked him in the nose. He backed off. "You ever heard of answering a question dumbass?" I said with the smirk on my face."Yeah but I didn't want to show manners to a jackass like you." He answered. By then the bartender had gotten out four sticks and two ropes. She shot the sticks with magic out of her horn. Then she used telekinesis to move them into a square formation and tied the ropes around them. A wrestling rink.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment