• Published 5th Feb 2013
  • 917 Views, 4 Comments

Rise of Organization XIII - tubafish



Twilight's curiosity gets the better of her when she finds a demented book. She unleashes thirteen bizarre, deadly ponies into Equestria, and all sorts of catastrophe ensues. A crossover with Kingdom Heart's Organization XIII.

  • ...
1
 4
 917

Alternate, Happier Ending

Twilight Sparkle made up her mind. “I choose… friendship,” she said, confident with her choice. She slammed her hoof on the pad.

“NO!” screamed Xemnas. A vortex enveloped him and his associates, swallowing them flank first. Most of them just vanished instantly, accepting their defeat. Xigbar whinnied and shot at the book, but too late. There was no stopping the vortexes now. Big Mac charged up and dunked the sniper into his portal.

Xaldin anchored himself in place with his lances, but Luna blasted them out of his hooves. Axel flung a chakram as a parting blow, but it was caught and returned by Rainbow Dash. Zexion crawled across the floor, desperate to reclaim his book. He wrested it from Twilight, but was bucked straight into his vortex, book in hand. Xemnas glared at Twilight, disgusted.

“There is so much I wanted to teach you,” he growled. “No matter. Keep your filthy hearts. This world makes me sick, what with its rich emotion and joy portrayed everywhere. I don’t need your hearts. Besides, once Roxas gets trained and Xion is active they will harvest all the hearts we need.”

The vortexes closed, and the Organization went back to their home world.

“I’m proud of you, my student,” said Princess Celestia with a smile. “I knew you wouldn’t be fooled by that nasty monster.”

Twilight blushed. She loved the appreciation, especially from her teacher.

“You may have brought them here, but you sure taught them a lesson they won’t soon forget,” added Luna.

“You always were a bright pony, even as a filly,” complimented Cadence.

“I couldn’t ask for a better sister,” said Shining Armor.

The purple unicorn stared at the diminishing vortex where Zexion had gone through. “He got the book,” she mumbled. “They might come back someday.”


CASTLE THAT NEVER WAS, WORLD THAT NEVER WAS

Zexion held the book in his hands, happy to be normal again. Nobody servants came and healed their wounds, setting them down on beds. Immediately, Zexion hid the book in his quarters. Right after he concealed it, Xemnas stormed into his room.

“Where is the book?” he demanded.

“I’m afraid I couldn’t retrieve it, Xemnas. The unicorn shoved me away before I could snatch it.”

Xemnas peered into Zexion’s eyes, determined to find any look of doubt or falsehood. Less than convinced, he left.

Later, Lexaeus knocked at his door. “I want to talk,” he called out gruffly. Zexion let him in.

“I know you have the book,” he said. “I saw you take it. I won’t tell anyone, but only if you agree to let me in on your plans.”

“Yes. We cannot allow Marluxia to fulfill his goal.”

Comments ( 2 )

I smell a sequel!!!:rainbowkiss:

2107660 Possibly. If so, I won't use all the Organization members next time. It was hard to keep track of all thirteen.

Login or register to comment