• Published 14th Jan 2013
  • 875 Views, 18 Comments

The Un-Picked Apple - xXC1NGLXx



Applejack and friends are enjoying there Summer holidays, but they are all confused by an un-expected visitor!!

  • ...
7
 18
 875

The Long-Lost Apple

Applejack had fainted. It was about 3 minutes untill she came back to her senses. Everything was blurry, and she couldn't figure out where she was. She could hear running water, which meant she was still at the lake. She could see a blurred figure. It was orange with light blonde hair just like her. She could see stretched out wings, which meant this pony was a Pegasus. Her vision eventually came back, and she could see the figure clearly. It was a stallion with the same colours as her from top to bottom.

"Hey Applejack, Applejack are you alright?" asked the stallion seeming conscerned. His cutie mark shone bright in Applejack's face. It was an apple just like hers, but with a lightning bolt through it.

"Huh," mumbled Applejack, her vision went blurry again and she started feeling nauseous. She blacked out, and the last thing she heard was the sound of her friends calling her name.
----------
Applejack was still in total darkness, but that didn't mean she couldn't hear anything.

"Docotor, will she be all right," said a little filly which Applejack presumed to be Applebloom.

"Yes little one, she will," replied a stallion who was propably the doctor. "She just has a few minor head injuries, but she will be fine."

"I can't bare to see my little one like this," cried Granny Smith. Applejack felt sorrow deep down inside of her, and she tried her very best to open her eyes and get her vision straight.

"She's waking up, Granny Applejack's waking up," yelled Applebloom with excitment. Applejack could see her little sister hopping up and down, but her vision was still blurry. She could see Applebloom, Granny Smith, Big Mackintosh and that blurred figure that saved her back at the falls. The figure turned away and started walking out the room.

"Aren't you gonna stay and say 'hi' to your little sister?" asked Granny Smith. Now Applejack didn't know what to think, was all this just a dream. She never had a brother older than her other than Big Mackintosh.

"I would, but..... but I can't after what just happened, she may start thinking this is all a dream and may go insane," replied the stallion, and he flew out of the hospital.

Suddenly Applejack's vision came back, and she was releaved. She could see all her family members around her, well at least all of her family members according to Granny Smith.

"Sis, you're alright," screeched Applebloom hopping around. Applejack was delighted to see her little sis happy, but one thing she had to get out of her mind.

"Granny, who was that stallion that was just in?" questioned Applejack. Granny Smith gave out a sigh.

"It looks like my secret is no more," sighed Granny Smith, Applejack gave Granny Smith a sadly confused face, which Granny could not bare.

"Ok then, Applejack" said Granny Smith, "That stallion was your big brother! His name is 'Applethunder'. He was born 1 year before Big Mackintosh here. He was one of the most delightful Pegasi you'd ever seen. He was very mischevious, but he kept a smile on our faces." Applejack was happy that she was finally getting some answers.

"It wasn't untill one Family Reunion when all of our happiness was taken away. Every pony was having fun and enjoying them selves, Applethunder was getting up to mischief with the apple fritters as usual. Unfortuantely for us, the Pegaus had msitakenly set the date for a huge storm a week after the reunion, but sadly it was on the day we had the reunion. Applerose and I were doing some quilting when we were attacked by a massive down pour of rain, and before we even knew what was happening a tornado whipped up. Every pony was taking shelter in the barn when I realised Applethunder was missing. I quickly galloped outside, and all I say was a little filly holding onto a bench for it's life. I ran over to him as fast as I could but as soon as I got there the tornado picked up the bench and it was taken away, along with your brother. And that was the last time we ever saw him."

Granny Smith had started crying along with Applebloom, even Big Mackintosh gave off a little sob. Applejack found it really hard to not give a little tear. Suddenly the doctor came into the room and told Applejack she was able to go home, but she wasn't loud to apple buck for at least 1 month. She was upset about that, but what she really was upset about was that she had had another big brother all this time and never knew about it. All she wanted to do was get out of bed, and find Applethunder.

The Apple's stood outside and Applejack told then she would be home some, that she had something to do. She wondered around Ponyville for a while in search of Applethunder, but he was no where to be found.

"Huh, Applethunder where could you be?" questioned Applejack. She started thinking and realised that he could be any where. He could of flown away somewhere or went to Cloudsdale, and getting to Cloudsdale wouldn't be easy. She went and sat down on a bench and rubbed her head which was throbbing from all that thinking and walking around.

Suddenly something caught the corner of her eye. She turned and what she seen she was realeved to see. It was Applethunder just slowly hovering over Ponyville.

"Hey Applethunder, I want to talk to you," yelled Applejack. Applethunder caught a glimpse of her and bolted away. She'd never seen a pony other that Rainbow Dash fly that fast before. She started running but she knew she could catch him. So she gave aloud whistle and Rainbow Dash came to her aid.

"Sup AJ, that's one swolen head of yours," said Rainbow Dash hovering over her.

"No time for chat now RD, I need you to catch that stallion for me," replied Applejack.

"What you mean that guy from the falls?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Yes!" replied Applejack, and suddenly Applethunder zoomed off.

"Oh, the chase is ON!!!" yelled Rainbow Dash and within a flash she flew off after him.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment