• Published 19th Jan 2012
  • 6,619 Views, 32 Comments

Lonely Luna - UnintentionalFan



Luna is missing the old days, but then Rainbow Dash brings the old days back.

  • ...
13
 32
 6,619
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

Poor Rainbow, she lost her boyfriend to a princess.But what did she expect? It's her own fault for letting the two have nookie in the first place. 10/10 for this story so far.

Soarin you stupid bastard, look at what you had and you threw it away...:raritydespair:

Lunar is very very very... well lets just say she is becoming quite the... ah buck she's a tramp! lol Moar plz!

I like it but it's too short

#5 · Jan 26th, 2012 · · ·

I liked the part with the ponies....

Could have used more clowns though... and maybe a shark!

:trollestia:

I cried more than Soarin'. :raritycry:
I'm a HUGE Soarindash fan but this story was still pretty good.

Reading the first two chapters was a bit awkward for me as this is the first Pony "porn" story I've read. (I've been goat stepping around them :twilightsheepish:) The last two chapters developed it into quite an interesting story though.

Poor Soarin... :raritydespair:

Can't wait for MOAR :moustache:

Can't wait for MOAR :moustache:

This is the kind of Luna I like most:pinkiehappy:Good job so far! Can't wait for MOAR!

1847864 I'm afraid there won't be more. A 5th chapter was written, but something in the site derped when I tried to submit it, and the entire thing was deleted. There are few things i hate more than having to redo something, so I dropped the story all together.

1873739 That's a shame. At least label it cancelled, would have liked to read more though.

1873739 :rainbowhuh: Why didn't you save a backup like I do?

hello and what the fuck were you thinking when you wrote this clopfic probably some fucked up shit because you made me feel dirty on so many levels man so many levels

Login or register to comment