Comments ( 5 )

Sorry, but I cannot read anything that has to do with CoD. No offense to you sir, as I had not read the story. But, I do have to say that not only is CoD so lame nowadays with its weak stories and tiresome repetitious gameplay, both campaign and multiplayer, but the whole CoD in Equestria has been done too many times for my blood. And the whole US Army in Equestria is also getting to be a bit stale.

Am I downvoting for your writing skills? No, I am not. I downvote because of your choice in crossover and use of cliched plot element. I don't know how well (or horrible) you write so I cannot nor will not comment on your writing style. My vote is nothing to do with that.

Am I biased because of the whole Halo/CoD flamewars? A little, yes, but it also has to do with the fact that the CoD games lately since MW2 have mostly STAYED THE F*CKING SAME. I am not here to start a CoD/Halo flame war, nor am I going to respond to comments of any sort.

My comment is simply that this kind of thing has been (excuse my lack of a better term) flogged like a dead horse one too many times. All of the CoD/MLP fics I have seen turn out to be nothing but hogwash action nonsense with no true substance behind it, just like the garbage they were inspired from. :facehoof::facehoof:

Forgive me if I sound like a troll, as I am not, I am just expressing my discontent. :ajbemused: :flutterrage:

In the end, it got too repetitive for me. There were many errors that were repeated etc. It wasn't necessarily bad, but not one of my preferences.

Thanks for the read nonetheless. :scootangel:

I personally LOVE this entire story :D

Keep it up :D

1902647 While I agree with you for the most part, I'd like to point out that Black Ops 2 felt quite new and fresh, at least compared to the others. The story was better and the multiple endings affected by your choices were a nice touch. Definitely not the prodigy of first person shooters like the fanbase makes it out to be, but a pleasant surprise nonetheless.

hello man, im new in this site and just want know if you can share whit me the full chapters of this fic, i await your response

Login or register to comment