• Published 4th Jan 2013
  • 1,308 Views, 94 Comments

The Price of Citizenship - Colgate is best pony



Applejack is off to the far corners of the galaxy to fight for Ponydom. If she can survive the horrors of war, will she return as the same pony that left?

  • ...
5
 94
 1,308

Post Script: Cloud Reign

Note: Cloud Reign died on the way back to her home planet.

Comments ( 10 )

:trollestia:


That's what this sounds like.


...This story needs a way to get more views.

4269035 Thanks for thinking so. I was talked into submitting to EQD and I've submitted to a few fimfiction groups, only time will tell.

4269613

Had I unchecked from my favorites, I wouldn't have known this little bit was left. Don't worry, you've done Applejack fans proud with this story.

Also, try Equestria After Dark.

4269697 I will look into it, thank you.

4269790 That is a pretty big hole in the premise. I started writing before Twilight had wings and kept it that way (I personally don't mind in the show, but didn't want to have to change the story), so the Princess thing isn't an issue, but the elements being just kind of pushed under a rug is indeed problematic. The comparison I had in my head was with the Ministries in Fallout: Equestria-- I didn't want to just elevate them suddenly into positions of power (which kkat does incredibly well). I suppose I wanted to avoid the temptation of the deus ex machina.

Hope you enjoy the story, thanks for giving it a try. Appreciate the feedback!

4269790
we all know whats really in that box its nothing because they had each other all along!

4274916 :rainbowlaugh: lol. I'm actually really excited about the box. Rainbow Power 5ever

4274991
me too not really looking forward to twilights kingdom but i got to see whats in that box.

4295062
4295811

-that does seem a bit out of place in the scheme of things. I had planned the story to go in a.... darker (?) direction with Focus and the pegasus/unicorn/earth conflict (AJ in a pegasus dominated navy, etc) but for a few reasons it never panned out.

-I picture it as the ship reacting to the force of an impact by tilting in the proper direction- being pushed up/down depending on the direction of the force. But yes, not exactly proper terminology

4361512 No, sorry! Couldn't find a way to put him in that would have been meaningful. Thanks for the favorite!

Login or register to comment