• Published 4th Jan 2013
  • 1,309 Views, 94 Comments

The Price of Citizenship - Colgate is best pony



Applejack is off to the far corners of the galaxy to fight for Ponydom. If she can survive the horrors of war, will she return as the same pony that left?

  • ...
5
 94
 1,309

Thanks and Coming Attractions

Over 70,000 words and 16 months later, and Citizenship is finally complete.
It has been a wild ride, and each step has been part of an incredible journey for me.
I want to thank all of you for your support throughout Applejack’s journey. I don’t want to name names so I don’t forget someone, but you guys know who you are. The support I received was incredible and I owe you all a debt of gratitude.

Thank you. Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart.

This story has gone in many different directions since I began it. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I started, but I am glad that I took the challenge. It really was a pleasure to create something that was appreciated by others, and, again, I thank you all sincerely.

This will likely be the end of Applejack’s story, but not of mine. I have plans for my next tale (see below) but I will not be starting it for some time as I get the rest of my life (finding a job, graduating) on track.

Until then, I wish you all the best.
Thanks,
Colgate is best pony

COMING SOON:

The charmer. The boss. The brains. The sneak. The psycho. The rookie.

Six partners. Fifty million bits. One plan. A hundred ways for it to go wrong.

All before their owners notice that they’re gone.

Colgate is best pony presents:
Heist!
Summer 2014