• Published 12th Feb 2012
  • 674 Views, 10 Comments

There's a mare in my school - ThunderStrike



Pinkie Pie decides to have some fun (and chaos) in my school

  • ...
 10
 674

Why are you here?!?!

"Hello!" I heard a voice scream in my ear.

"Go away" I respond groggly.

"Why, do i need to use Gummy?" says the mysterious voice.

"WHAT?!?!?" I yell sitting up abruptly.

"Ow! That wasn't nice!" I look and standing in front of me was the one and only Pinkie Pie. And nomming on her head was Gummy. "You're going to be late to school, right?"

"Yeah, but why are you here?" I respond.

"One phrase. Cheat codes were enabled!" she says giggling, rolling on the floor.

"Oh god! You didn't! Nevermind. I gotta go to school, and fast." I say as I walk towards the bathroom

~~~~~~~
After getting dressed, grabbing my jacket and backpack, I rush out the door only to run into the WHOLE GROUP, including Spike. "What are you ALL doing here!?!?! I gotta go to school! It's the last day!" I scream at them.

"Woah there, slow down now." says AppleJack

"Yes darling, we came to come to school not to prevent you from going to school." says Rarity.

"Yeah kid, were going with you! We'll even give you a lift!" Responded Rainbow Dash, laying on a cloud.

"Fine, but you gotta be careful, alot of people at Linden Grove are Bronies and Pega-sisters." I say with a sigh.

"What did you just say? Bronies and Pega-sisters? What are those?' Says Spike nomming a ruby.

"They like you guys alot." I said sighing once again. I look around and see no air balloon. "How are we getting there?" I ask confused.

"Magic!" Twilight Sparkle responds. Suddenly her horn starts to glow and then *poof*

<><><><>
We reapear next to Sam Hagerty a well known brony and one of my best friends."Woah! Connor? Is that you? And...!!! Oh ma gawd,it is! Its Rarity, Spike, Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, Gummy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy! How in the name of Ponyville did this happen!" Sam says nerdgasming all over us.

"Pinkie told me cheat codes were enabled." I said sighing.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I walk into school and get many gasps and "What?!?!?" as me and Sam walk to our lockers.I grab my binder and start heading for the art class when I hear.

"How in the BUCK did you get THEM HERE!!!" I hear screamed in my ear.I turn around to see my old friend Rikki pointing at them.

"I'd tell you if I knew how." I responded still walking to art. Walking down the hall was awkward because with the whole MLP main charaters following me was Sam, Rikki, Jordan, and Jace.

Comments ( 8 )

very nice. 4 stars definitely!!!

I don't... ... ... ... ... ... For once I praise our new overlords! :pinkiecrazy:
-Glassed

I thought it was good, it sounded like all of the six manes, you involved Gummy and he was funny, but only gave 4 stars. I didn't find the flow of the dialogue, the way they spoke that satisfying. Felt like I was on a river where I ended up smacked against a rock a few times before I got to the end. I'm also going to need to be honest and say you didn't give me much reason to be interested in your story, from what you've just written so far, if you don't mind me saying and it is just to be honest. Maybe if you made if you got into the cheat codes a bit earlier or something.

"Teacher, I am very fucking scared! I see horses talking to me!"

the whole cheat codes are enabled are refering to a poster that was put on memebase a long time ago. Thnx for reading you guys. Im writing one called Discord's Dievants.:pinkiesad2::rainbowkiss::eeyup::moustache:

Yup I'm that Sam hagerty dude... No litteraly, I'm his friend irl :p (not a bad story but you can't write stuff this short bro. Ya gotta get details...)

Login or register to comment