• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 539 Views, 1 Comments

Angel's Day Off - Midnight Storm



Angel plans for a annual day off. What could go wrong?

  • ...
 1
 539

Epilogue

Dear Princess Celestia,
Today I have learned that every pony deserves to relax. Angel smiled as a Spa pony started to massage his back And even though we work really hard to earn it we all deserve a break. Sometimes there are obstacles in the way of gaining that reward, and that's okay. All it just means is that you next reward might include the one of the previous one. Although Its not just for the reward, it also for the accomplishment of helping others.

Signed

Angel Bunny

"And its Sent" Spike said Angel thanked Spike as a earth pony walked in with the lunch cart.
Angel pointed to the salad in the left corner. The mare brought forth the one in the center. Angel pointed to the left corner picture again, "Sorry" she said and brought the salad from the right corner. Angel got up and went over to the book. He pointed at the page again. All of a sudden The mare grew a long horn with a small ball glowing blue at the end.
"EXTERMINATE," she repeated in a strange way.
Aw Snap! Then the door to the spa blew open with a familiar looking stallion standing heroically with a blue stick in his muzzle. "Never fear you local Time Lord is here," he said with a smile.

Oh boy, not Again?

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long. Just an adjustments to the corrupted ending. Sorry for any trouble it might have caused.


-MS

Comments ( 1 )

This might be the first time I can relate to this rabbit (who I do dislike) about something. Everyone wants to enjoy a day off.:eeyup:

Login or register to comment