• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 2,352 Views, 48 Comments

Trapped in the Mirror - Xuncu



Was that the real Pinkie...? Alternate ending to "Too Many Pinkies

  • ...
11
 48
 2,352

Ded.

Ah, never got around to closing this story off, decided long ago to just cancel it after I ran out of steam.

It was going to end with the Mirror Pool being an explanation for why there were so many duplicate ponies across Equestria. As Pinkie fought her way out, it'd start to damage the pool, and the duplicates would start 'cracking', mentally and physically, with then finale of Pinkie and Twilight shattering the pool itself: there'd be many 'fatalities' of mirror pones, with the ones that developed their own personalities enough to survive, instead of being the "one-note caricatures" of the originals, merely got broken-glass-like scars, as well as anypony who was a hybrid of a copy and a regular pony. The chapter titles were going to continue the light-based puns.

Then Changelings appeared, as a (slightly) less horrific reason as to why so many copies existed.

Comments ( 3 )

Sounds really interesting. Sorry to hear that you won't be finishing it.

Dreadnought

8075785 Thankyou. Five years is a bit much, so just happened to recall making this, and wanted to at least let people know where I was going with it.

Still:

How could anyone be fine, knowing of the invaders that steal your appearance and propagate amongst us

Could someone have Queeny Chryssi pick up that phone?

[youtube=HsqmU3v0hVA]

why is it that when I liked your stories, the number of likes remained the same?

Login or register to comment