• Published 18th Nov 2012
  • 1,709 Views, 63 Comments

Friendship is Epic - Book 2: Dat Mareami Heat - FlareGun45



The sequel to Friendship is Epic - Book 1. The story where the Noble Six's past return to either haunt them or help them.

  • ...
90
 63
 1,709

Attack of the Killer Fish

So we start off over at my shop. ANNND… nope! We do not start off at my shop this time! My trailer? No way! We’re starting at a new place now! We start off our story at the Ponyville Bistro. Yeah, that’s a new place, isn’t it? It was me, Blaze, and Crystal vs. Aqua, Psyche, and Engie in a condiment table war.

“Alright, ah’m movin’ mah infantry division.” Engie said, moving some salt and pepper shakers to another part of the table. “Mended by mah battalion of orcs from Lord of the Rings.” Engie moves smaller salt and pepper shakers in front of the bigger ones. “We fight the Hoofington Volunteers, and the north once again wins the Battle of Uniberg.”

“Not so fast!” Blaze said. “The north still has two infantry divisions, PLUS Superman, and Godzilla!” Blaze moves a ketchup bottle and a green hot sauce bottle in front of the ‘battlefield’.

“No, no! Orcs are magical, and Superman is vulnerable to magic.” Aqua said, knocking over the ketchup. “Plus, ya already lost Godzilla to the Fillinois Cavalry Hulk.” Aqua shows them the relish bottle and moves the green hot sauce.

“Why can’t you get Robert E. Lee charge the line with Shiva and Ganesh?” Crystal asked, holding a couple of different types of hot sauce bottles.

“So, you guys ready to order?” my sister Water who was our waitress asked.

“Hang on, sis.” I said to her, and then I faced Crystal. “Shiva and Ganesh? The Hindu Gods against a whole union army?”

“And orcs!” Psyche added.

“I’ll be back.” Water said, walking over to her manager.

“Excuse me, Ganesh is the remover of obstacles, and Shiva is the destroyer. When the smoke clears, Abraham Lincoln will be speaking Hindi and drinking mint juleps.” Crystal said.

My sister walks back to us and says, “My boss says you have to order, or leave and never come back.”

“What do ya recommend for somepony who worked up a stallion-sized appetite from a morning of weight trainin’ and cardio-funk?” Engie asked seductively.

“A shower.” Water said.

“We don’t eat here, I don’t know what’s good.” I said.

“It’s all good.” Water said.

“Statistically unlikely.” I said.

“Just get a treeburger, you like treeburgers!” Blaze suggested.

“I like treeburgers where we usually get treeburgers; you can’t make the assumption that I’ll like the treeburgers here.” I corrected him.

“Ah’m sorry.” Engie said to me and then he whispers to Water, “Give him a treeburger.”

“Uh, which one? The classic burger, the Ranch House Burger, the Barbecue Burger, or the Kobe Burger?” Water asked.

“Can’t we just go to Big Colt’s Burgers?” I asked Blaze. “They only have one burger. The Big Colt.”

“The Barbecue Burger is like a Big Colt.” Water said.

“Excuse me; in a world that already includes a Big Colt, why would I settle something LIKE a Big Colt?” I asked.

“Because you are not at Big Colt!” Water yelled at me, saying the obvious to me.

“Fine, I’ll have a BBQ Burger.” I said with an attitude as I gave her my menu.

“Make it two.” Blaze said as he gives her his menu.

“Waitresses don’t yet at Big Colts.” I complained.

“Ah’ll take the Ranch House.” Engie said.

“Ah’ll have a cesaer salad.” Aqua said.

“Do you sell alfredos?” Crystal asked.

“We sure do!” Water said.

“Good, then get me the mac and cheese!” Crystal ordered.

“Alright! By the way, Flare, I’m going to be out of town after my shift for a few days.” Water said.

“Awesome! Where you going?” I asked.

“They got this purse I really want to get! They only sell that kind of purse in the Macy’s over at Mustangia!” Water said.

“Well you have fun over there! It’s gonna be pretty lonely back at my trailer!” I said.

“Relax, bro! You survived nearly a year without me there! Besides, you got your fish!” Water reminded me.

“Right, the fishies! Darrel, Pearl, Rainbow, Dorthey, Yoyo, and Piddles!” I nodded.

“Do you always have to say their names in that order?” Water asked.

“That’s usually the order of who I see first in the tank. Well, it was that way, until Yoyo started swimming to me more.” I said.

“I love those fish!” Water said. “Well, I better get back to work. I’ll see you boys around.” Water heads over to the kitchen to fill in our order.

“You kidding right?” Psyche asked with an annoyed tone.

“What’s the matter?” Aqua asked.

“She didn’t take my order!” Psyche complained.

“How can she take your order when you’re too neurotic to talk to her?” Crystal asked.

“Nethertheless, this will reflect in her tip.” Psyche said.

I sighed. “I less then three those fish, you know? Them all swimming around and such!”

“You always like talking about those fish, don’t ya Flare?” Aqua asked.

“Hey, those are fish are like my family! I’m gonna spend some time with them when I get home, but too bad I have to get back to work after this.” I said upsettingly.

“Aren’t you proud of Water getting her new job though?” Blaze asked.

“The only reason she got this job, is because I told her if she doesn’t, I was going to kick her out in the streets.” I said.

“How could you do that to your own sister, Flare?” Psyche asked.

“I wasn’t ACTUALLY going to! I just tricked her into thinking I was, but she really needs to stop hanging around the house, being lazy, always asking me for money.” I explained.

“Smart move, brah!” Blaze said, giving me a brohoof.
Water walks back and says, “I’m sorry, Psyche. I forgot to take your order!”

“Oh, it’s ok, Water!” Psyche smiled at her. “I’ll take a Minestrone soup, and the curly hay-fries.”

“Got it! Curly hay-soup with the minestrone fries coming right up!” Water said, walking away.

“Wait, WAIT! I didn’t order the- Why do I even bother?” Psyche complained. After lunch, I returned to my shop to work. I know I own a restaurant and I should have my lunches there, but I like trying new places. Besides, I want to see how bad of a job she was doing. Meh-heh-heeeeh! A customer came up to Bonnie to complain about a pizza she ordered.

“Excuse me; this pizza is a unmitigated disaster. I asked for artichoke, apple, and hay.” The customer complained.

“But…. That’s what that is.” Bonnie said.

“No, this is apple, artichoke, and hay. It’s the right ingredients, but in the wrong order. In a proper pizza, the artichokes are always first to create a barrier of non-soggyness to the hay, and the apples are to be in the middle to not get the moisture mixed up.” The customer explained.

Bonnie sighed and gave herself a facehoof. “I don’t believe it.”

“I know, its basic culinary science.” The customer said.

The phone next to Lyra started to ring. “I GOT IT! I GOT IT!” I yelled, running over to the phone, but Lyra answered it before I got to it. “DANG IT!” I complained.

“Hello, Flare’s Pizza Parlor! How can I help you?” Lyra asked the pony on the phone. “Yes, ma’am! Yeah, it’s a big honor!”

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Yeah, I know.” Lyra said, still talking on the phone.

“Who is it?!” I asked again, but a little louder.

“How big of an order is it?” Lyra asked.

“WHO IS IT?!” I yelled.

“Wow! That big huh?” Lyra asked.

“LYRA!” I whined.

“Ok.” Lyra said, then she took the phone away from her ear and said to me, “It’s Princess Celestia, and she wants to fill in an order.”

“Wow! Luna usually likes to eat here, but Celestia almost never calls! Wonder what she wants?” I asked, taking the phone from her. “Hello, Flare’s Pizza Parlor, this is Flare Gun!”

“Good afternoon, Flare Gun!” Celestia said.

“Heya, Tia! What can I do for ya?” I asked.

“Well, I’m having a royal Canterlot feast tonight with some representatives from Germaney, and as I’m told, the representatives have a soft spot for pizza.”

“Whatcha talkin’ about, Tia?” I asked with a Gary Coleman accent.

“I’d like to order 80 large pizzas, umm, put all your toppings on the side, and…. 65 bags of garlic rolls, and 76 2-liter sodas, all kinds.” Celestia explained. My eye pupils grew after she said all that. “Hello? Flare Gun? Are you still there?”

“80 PA-PA-PA PIZZAS?! 65 GAR-GAR-GAR-GAR GARLIC ROLLS?!” I asked shockingly.

“And 76 2-liter sodas.” Celestia added.

“Oh…. Well then! You got yourself a deal, your highness! I’ll be there right away with your order!” I said excitingly, breathing very hard.

Celestia giggled. “Thank you, Flare! See you in a few hours!”

“Bye!” I said as I hung up the phone.

“What was her order?” Bonnie asked.

“Oh nothing special, except it was THE BIGGEST ORDER I EVER HAD! Well, except for that one time Discord wanted 200 pounds of pizza dough.” I said.

A cutaway shows me supplying a train load of pizza dough with Discord. “Um, Discord? What do you plan to do with 200 pounds of pizza dough?”

“Not roll around in it like a freak if that’s what you’re thinking.” Discord said with a scared tone.

“Well that’s good.” I said.

“I’m using this dough to save the lives of a poor community outside Equestria that is in dire needs of this dough.” Discord said, dramatically, as a violin was playing in the background without anypony playing it, and Discord starts crying and blows his nose with some tissues he created.

“Those tissues better be Puffs.” I said, smirking at him. The cutaway away ends.

Hours went by, and I was filling in the HUGE order! I ordered some heating crates as well so the pizzas would stay warm, and they loaded them all on to a cargo train which was going take them over to Canterlot for the feast.

“I gotta say, Flare! This order might be your best one yet!” Lyra said.

“I’m so glad I was able to get this order done!” I said excitedly.

“Well, I hope you enjoy yourself! You’re not going to be back here until late, you know?” Bonnie asked.

“What? Oh right! This is going to be an overnight job! Thanks for reminding me, Bonnie! I gotta go put on my automatic fish feeder!” I said.

“Why would you WEAR an automatic fish feeder?” Lyra teased.

“I have no idea, but I might as well install it for the fish. I’m not going to be home until late, and my sister is out of town, so I have to rely on the fish feeder to keep them alive.” I said. So I ran back to my trailer to pack up some stuff that I’ll need for the trip, and I went to see my fish so I can install the feeder. “Hey fishies!” I said to them.

“Oh look, Piddles! It’s that red pony we never see anymore!” Yoyo pointed out.

“Yeah, he works too much, and spends too much time for his friends to worry about us anymore.” Piddles complained.

“Hey, he’s a busy pony, you guys! Let him do his thing!” Rainbow advised them.

“Sorry I won’t be home tonight, you guys. I have a BIG order to make over at Canterlot! So I’ll be installing the feeder again.” I said.

“Awww! That feeder feeds us too little! You usually feed us a lot more!” Yoyo complained.

“Well good! I need to go on a diet anyway.” Pearl said.

“NOOOO! Don’t leave us again!” Piddles whined. “Without you around, who’s going to tell Yoyo to stop bothering me while I sleep?!”

“No comment.” Yoyo said.

“Hey, why would he care about us? We’re just a bunch of fish!” Dorthey complained.

“Wow, Dorthey! You should really listen to how racist that sounded.” Piddles said angrily at Dorthey.

“Racist? We’re not even a race!” Dorthey corrected him.

“Whatever…. speciesist.” Piddles said, rolling his eyes.

“I’m really gonna miss you guys though. You’re my family.” I said to them.

“Hey, we’ll be fine. We got Darrel over there keeping us entertained. He’s been sitting there all day, just singing about what he sees.” Rainbow said.

“Pony looking for the feeder.” Darrel sang, while playing a piano. “I sing like I’m in a fancy theater. Hey there rover! Come on over!”

“So yeah, we’ll be fine for the next night or two.” Rainbow said.

“OH NO!” I yelled.

“What is he ‘oh noing’ about?” Piddles asked.

“Probably found that toxic fish food he keeps on the side of the tank that Twilight asked him to keep there ever since Pinkie Pie loses Flare’s iPod.” Rainbow assumed.

“The fish feeder is broken!” I complained. “GREAT! What am I gonna do now? I can’t just leave you guys here to starve!”

“We’ll able to survive a night.” Pearl said.

“Not me!” Yoyo said.

“This can’t be good! Looks like my only option is hiring a pet sitter.” I said. Spike pops up next to me in Road-Runner speed, carrying a can that says ‘Spike’s Pet Sitting Service, 1 Gem’. “No, Spike. I know you’re capable of taking care of animals, but a job like this requires a professional!”

“Does he realize all he has to do is pinch some flakes in here and then we’ll be fine?” Piddles asked the other fish.

“Yeah, totally not a professional job.” Pearl said. So I gave Fluttershy a call, and she went over as fast as she could. She rang the doorbell and I activated my eyeball camera.

“Hey, Flutters!” I said. Fluttershy gasped and hid in the bushes. “Holy Wizard of Hope, Flutters! You’ve been coming to my place for over a year now! You always get startled at this eyeball camera!”

“I’m sorry, Flare, but that camera is… just so creepy!” Flutters said. I deactivated the camera, and opened the door.

“How you doing, Mama Flutters?” I asked, giving her a hug.

“I’m doing well, thank you!” Flutters said as she hugged back.

“Come in!” I said, letting her inside. We both walked through the hallway towards my bedroom. Giggity! “Thanks for offering to do this for me, Flutters. I know its last minute, but I get so worried about my fish when I leave the house. It’s bad enough I’m out for the whole day!”

“I like it better when he’s not around. No offense.” Dorthey said.

“Hey, it’s a pleasure, Flare! I just adore your fish, and I’ve been waiting for the day I can finally take care of them!” Flutters said excitedly.

“Well, if that were the case I could’ve hired you sooner.” I said.

“So, is there anything special that they need?” Flutters asked.

“Just feed them around 7:30, PM, not AM! So remember that.”

“Feed them at 7:30 PM, not AM. Got it.” Flutters nodded.

“Also, in the morning, you have to feed them at 7:30 AM, NOT PM!” I instructed her.

“Feed them at 7:30 AM, not PM. Got it.” Flutters nodded.

“And they just love attention! Especially Darrel!” I said.

“Flare Gun is with his special somepony, instructing her on taking care of uuuuuuuuus!” Darrel sang, while playing his piano.

“No, Fluttershy isn’t his special somepony! Twilight Sparkle is!” Pearl corrected him.

“No, it’s obviously Rainbow Dash!” Piddles corrected them.

“You’re all wrong! Spike comes and sees him everyday! He’s the special somepony!” Yoyo corrected them.

“That’s not right! He can’t be a special somepony because he’s a dragon! Duh! He’s his special somedragon!” Dorthey corrected them.

“Makes sense to me.” Piddles nodded.

“Also the light goes off at 9:00 every night, and you have to turn it on at 7 the next day. Give them a half-hour time before feeding them, and make sure the window is open for light because they don’t like it when the light goes on without warning.” I said.

“Ugh! Yeah, I always that!” Yoyo complained. A cutaway shows all the fish sleeping in my tank, and then the light instantly comes on a few moments later. “AAAH! ALIENS!” Yoyo cried as he quickly puts on a tin foil hat. “There! They’ll never put me in a microwave now!” The cutaway ends.

“The fish food is right here on the shelf below the tank.” I explained to Flutters. “If you want to clean the tank, here’s the cleaning magnets. One on the outside window of the tank, and one on the inside. Piddles seems to follow it a lot.”

“What magnets is he talking about?” Piddles asked. A cutaway shows me cleaning the tank with the magnet glass scrubber, and Piddles swims around following it, saying; “Hello, there! I’m Piddles! Don’t mind the other fish in thinking you’re a monster. It looks like you like moving around back and forth just like me! I really like to exercise the- Hey! Hey, where you going? I’m talking to you, and you move all the way to the other side of the tank? How rude!” Piddles swims towards the cleaner. “Anyways, what’s your name? Where do you come from? You look like the weirdest fish I ever- HEY! I didn’t mean it that way! Don’t jump out of the tank! You won’t survive in the outside world! Don’t go on the shelf! You don’t know the last time that was clean- Oh nevermind, I hate him now.” The cutaway ends.

Right after I explained everything to Fluttershy, I walked outside with my satchel. “Alright, Flutters, I gave you the information you needed for the security system in my house. Are you sure you can do this?”

“Of course, Son Flare. I promise, I’ll do all I can to make sure your fish stay happy and healthy.” Flutters promised.

“I trust you completely, sista! Good luck to you! See you tomorrow!” I said, walking to the trainstation and Flutters was waving to meuntil I got there. Flutters then closed the door to my trailer and walked back to the fish tank. While I was walking inside the train, I saw a mysterious figure walking out. “Hey, what were you doing in there? That pizza wasn’t for you!” Just then, I heard a beeping sound inside. I looked around the train to where the beeping sound was coming from, but every few seconds that went by, the beeping kept going faster and faster. As the beeping was going on, I was singing the Potter Puppet Pals song, until I found the source of the ticking which was a- you guessed it- PIPE BOMB! Once I saw the bomb, I grabbed it with my magic, threw it outside, and covered it using my armor lock spell. I didn’t know I could do armor lock to other stuff other than myself! Must be a new upgrade! The bomb exploded, and I released the lock. Twilight ran over to me in worry.

“Flare!” Twilight yelled.

“Twilight!” I yelled back. “Hey B-T-W, I wanted to ask; why is it that every time ponies blink, if someone freezes time in just the right moment, the ponies look like they just had something poke them in their behind?”

“I have no clue.” Twilight said.

“Really? That’s a first!” I chuckled. “Or maybe not because I think I said that before.”

“Flare, what happened?” she asked.

“I don’t know! I have this shipment of pizzas to take to Canterlot, but I found this pipe bomb on board! Somepony was trying to kill me, or worse, destroy my pizzas!” I said with a frightened tone.

“Uhh, how can destroying your pizzas be worse than you being killed?” Twilight asked.

“Because this pizza is for royalty!” I said. “This pizza has to be at Canterlot tonight! We must impress the Germaney folk!”

“Well, I can’t bare to see you at risk with somepony trying to ruin your pizzas, but to be on the safe side, I should come with you.” Twilight suggested.

“Oh, Twilight, you don’t have to do that! I can take care of everything myself!” I said.

“I insist! It’s been a while since I last seen Celestia! It’ll be honor!” Twilight insisted.

“Alright, sounds good! If somepony is trying to destroy my pizzas, they’ll to think twice before messing with Twilight and Flare!” I shouted in excitement.

“RIGHT!” Twilight yelled, giving me a bro…. sisterhoof, I dunno. “You know it, boi!”

“No, Twilight… no.” I shook my head. So we both went inside the train, and searched to see if there were anymore explosives, or anything that can ruin the pizzas on board, but it was all clear! We sealed all the doors, and the train started going. Twilight and I were on the alert, making sure the pizzas stay nice and secure!

Meanwhile, Fluttershy went over to my fish to start her pet sitting. “Hello there, fishies! My, you all look lovely today!”

Pearl giggled and blushed. “Oh stop it you!”

“I think she was talking about me.” Dorthey corrected her.

“You must be so lucky to have a great pet owner like Flare to take care of you.” Flutters said.

“He doesn’t like calling us ‘pets’, he likes calling us family; and I like his enthusiasm.” Rainbow said.

“Isn’t she lovely?” Darrel sang to Fluttershy as he plays his piano.

“So, I don’t know what Flare usually does to play with you all. What does he usually do?” Flutters asked.

“He usually likes to shake his head around the tank as we swim around until he feels dizzy and passes out on the toilet.” Yoyo said.

“Well, I don’t normally take care of fish. I usually take care of woodland creatures, but I do believe taking care of fish is just as easy.” Flutters said.

“You sure about that? Flare said he needed a professional to take care of us.” Dorthey said sarcastically.

“I’m pretty sure we’ll all get along fine. Won’t we?” Flutters asked.

“I dunno, but forget my diet, I am hungry!” Pearl complained as she swam over to a leftover flake from breakfast.

“White fish named Pearl, reaches for a flake!” Darrel sang, playing on his piano. “Gonna take a btie! Eh, nope, nope! She gonna breathe on it first! Wipes it on her scaaaaaales!” Pearl was just floating there, staring at Darrel, and Darrel was just staring at her back until she did something else. “She takes a bite! Chews it once…. Twice…. Three times…. Four times…. STOPS! Salvia working, takes a long hard look at Darrel!” They were both silent again. “Five times…. Big fish named Rainbow swimming oveeeeeer!”

“This is starting to annoy me.” Pearl whispered to Rainbow as they both swam away from Darrel.

“They’re swimming down the tank. Left fin, right fin, left fin, right fin, left fin-“ Darrel sang, but before he could finish, Dorthey threw a rock at him. “OW!”

“Sorry, it slipped.” Dorthey lied.

“That was completely unnecessary, Dorthey.” Rainbow said to her.

“I said I was sorry!” Dorthey said, giggling. Just then, Fluttershy heard the doorbell ring. AppleJack and Rarity were standing outside the door.

“You know, Flare can think of a better location to put his trailer other than next to the trainstation.” Rarity said.

“Ah’d actually like sleepin’ when a train goes by. It’s so relaxin. Ah envy Flare living in a house that can be moved to where ever he likes.” AppleJack said.

“Flare, dear? You home?” Rarity asked, ringing the doorbell again. Fluttershy opens the door.

“You’re not Flare.” Rarity said.

“Sorry to disappoint you.” Flutters said, feeling bad.

“Howdy, Fluttershy! What are ya doing at Flare’s house?” AppleJack asked.

“Uhh, it’s actually called a ‘trailer’, AppleJack.” Rarity corrected her.

“Well excuse me for callin’ it by it’s category!” AppleJack said with an attitude, rolling her eyes.

“Oh, I’m here because Flare has a big order to fill in at Canterlot. His fish feeder is broken, so he asked me stay and take care of his fish until he comes back.” Flutters said.

“That’s very kind of, dear.” Rarity said.

“Ah would’ve thought he’d get Spike to do it?” AppleJack asked.

“Well, he says this work needed ‘professional help’.” Flutters said.

“Well, it’s a good thing he trusted you for the job, Fluttershy. You’re a professional!” AppleJack said, winking at her.

“Oh, I wouldn’t say professional when it comes to fish!” Flutters said embarrassedly.

“May we come in?” AppleJack asked.

“Oh honestly, AppleJack! You think it’s wise asking the pony that doesn’t even own this house that we can come in?” Rarity asked.

“Ah thought ya said it should be called a trailer?” AppleJack asked as she smirked at her.

“Well, Flare didn’t say I wasn’t allowed to have guests, so come on in.” Flutters said.

“Thank ya, Fluttershy!” AppleJack said as they all walk inside and walk over to my bedroom. Giggity! “Aww, look at those happy fish!”

“Indeed! I could use another fish like Pearl.” Rarity said. “She looks so fabulous! She reminds me of myself.”

“What? I’m a marshmallow?” Pearl asked.

“Ah thought that rainbow one was Pearl?” AppleJack asked.

“No, that’s Rainbow.” Rarity corrected her.

“No, the smaller rainbow.” AppleJack pointed.

“Oh, that’s….. what’s her name again?” Rarity asked.

“You know Rainbow’s name, but you don’t know mine?” Dorthey complained.

“Calm down, Dorthey. Not everypony seen Wizard of Oz.” Rainbow reminded her.

“Oh, that’s Dorthey!” Flutters said, pointed to Dorthey.

“Wow, y’all know those fish quite well, huh, Flutters?” AppleJack asked.

“Yep!” Flutters nodded. “I come and see them every time I visit Flare. In fact, they’re one of the main reasons I visit Flare!”

“Well, ah sure have got mahself an appetite! Ya hear me, Yoyo?” AppleJack asked.

“You read my mind, sister!” Yoyo said.

“Oh, they can’t be fed until 7:30.” Flutters said.

“Aw, dear. It’s 7:27. It wouldn’t hurt feeding them a little earlier.” Rarity suggested.

“But Flare said 7:30.” Flutters said.

“Did he say 7:30, or did he say AROUND 7:30?” AppleJack asked.

“Uhh, around?” Flutters said, unsurely.

“Then 7:27 is around! Come on, we should feed them until that little albino catfish decided to fall asleep.” AppleJack suggested.

“Oh, Piddles? Yes, he does like to sleep a lot.” Flutters said.

“She sure knows us very we-“ Piddles said as he then fell asleep instantly.

“How about this fish food?” AppleJack asked as she observed the fish food container with a biohazard symbol on it.

“Umm, I don’t think I feel comfortable with that logo.” Flutters said.

“What? This one? It’s just the logo’s brand!” AppleJack said. I would’ve thought AppleJack knew what ‘biohazard’ was.

“Indeed! C’mon, Fluttershy. Let’s just feed the fish this stuff, and we can go play with Water’s make up!” Rarity said excitedly.

“Y’all can play with the make-up, ah wanna play with Flare’s exercise equipment.” AppleJack said. “Ironically, ah’ve never seen Flare use them. Well… ah never seen Flare sleep in his bed and ah never seen him shower, so ah guess ah shouldn’t judge.”

“You in, Fluttershy?” Rarity asked.

“Well, I think I just want to take a nap.” Flutters said as she opens the hazardous fish flakes’ container. I seriously don’t know why I still had those. I guess I was waiting for Twilight to be available so she can research them, but it never occurred to me. Maybe I should’ve told them what that stuff actually was.

“Wait, ah don’t think we should feed them that stuff.” AppleJack suggested as she stopped Fluttershy.

“AppleJack! These fish need to be healthy and grow up big and strong!” Rarity said.

“I’m already big and strong.” Rainbow reminded her.

“But it just occurred to me; this logo seems to be pretty familiar.” AppleJack said as she observes the bottle. Oh NOW she’s specious of the biohazard logo! What took her so long? I mean, by the looks of the biohazard logo, you should already know that it means trouble! What if it was the radiation logo? Maybe it would’ve been more recognizable that it wasn’t good! If I got Twilight to look after the fish, she might’ve thought what the logo meant right away.

“C’mon, Fluttershy! Feed the fish! It’s what Flare wants.” Rarity said.

“Ya can’t be too sure though.” AppleJack said.

“You can’t let Flare down, Fluttershy!” Rarity said.

Fluttershy inhaled, and said, “You’re right, AppleJack! I don’t know what this stuff does.”
“HA!” AppleJack laughed. “That’s right, ah’m right!”

“But then again, you’re right, Rarity. I can’t let Flare down. It wouldn’t be wise of Flare to keep something poisonous lying around for his fish to eat.” Flutters said, putting a few flakes inside the tank. You know what? She’s right! It was stupid of me to leave that stuff around, so this is pretty much my fault. Maybe I should’ve left that stuff in Water’s make-up cabinet and let Rarity rub that stuff all over her face instead.

“Oh boy! This stuff looks good!” Yoyo said excitedly.

“I dunno, something looks fishy about this fish food.” Pearl said.

“I’m not sure how to respond to that ridiculous and overused pun.” Piddles said awkwardly.

“Well, duh! It’s fish food! If it wasn’t fishy then why would we be eating it?” Yoyo asked.

“He’s right! Whatever falls in here, and it’s edible, I’m totally eating it!” Piddles said.

“It starts snowing, weird black flakey fish flakes, we gonna eat it all up!” Darrel sang.

“Darrel, stop singing and dig in!” Rainbow instructed him.

“Don’t mind if I do!” Darrel said excitedly as he swam to the flakes and started eating them up.

“See? No harm done! The fish ate up the flakes, and look how happy they are!” Rarity pointed out.

“I dunno, ah still have a bad feeling about this stuff.” AppleJack said.

“What’s done is done, Fluttershy. You did very well! Flare will be very proud of you!” Rarity said.

Flutters smiled. “I did well… I did well.”

“Well, good for you! If you need me, I’ll be taking a bath.” Rarity said, walking in the bathroom with Water’s make-up.

“And ah’ll be usin’ Flare’s weights.” AppleJack said as she walked over to my exercise room.

Flutters went back over to the tank and said to my fish, “Enjoy your food, fishies! I know I’m a great pet sitter! Don’t be sad though if you miss Flare though. He’ll back tomorrow morning with a lot of money from the banquet. You just make yourselves comfee, while I go take a nap.” Flutters went over to my bed and laid down. I should feel pretty proud that I was able to finally get a mare to sleep on my bed! If only I was there too. Oh well… beggars can’t be choosers.

“This new fish food Fluttershy gave us is really good! I feel like I have a lot of energy!” Dorthey said, feeling real pumped up.

“Yeah, me too! I feel like I like I wanna lift something!” Yoyo said as he just lifts a rock without any trouble. “Hey, I just lifted a rock without having trouble lifting it!”

“Did this stuff just make you stronger?” Piddles asked.

“Might’ve! You try lifting something, Piddles!” Yoyo suggested.

“Alright!” Piddles took one of the vases in the tank, and instantly lifts it. “Whoa! I never thought the vase was this light!”

“That’s weird. The food she gave us must’ve made us stronger.” Rainbow assumed.

Darrel tries to play the piano again, but everytime he hits a key, the key breaks. “Maybe a little too stronger.” Darrel said.

“GAH! Fluttershy!” AppleJack yelled.

“Yeah?” Flutters asked.

AppleJack ran back into my bedroom (giggity) and said to Flutters, “What happened to Flare’s weights?”

“What do you mean?” Flutters asked.

“Ah looked in the exercise room, and all his exercise equipment are torn apart!” AppleJack said.

“Oh, well, maybe Flare planning to upgrade them.” Flutters assumed.

“Ah did see a lot of tools and stuff in there. Ah did see some heavy crates, ah guess ah can lift those.” AppleJack said.

“UGH!” Rainbow groaned.

“What’s wrong, Rainbow?” Piddles asked.

“I can’t fit inside castle. I usually can fit in there, but it seems I gained a little weight.” Rainbow said.

“It actually looked like you gained a little size, Rainbow.” Yoyo pointed out.

“Yeah, you too, Yoyo.” Rainbow said.

“Really?” Yoyo asked, looking at his body.

“WEEEE!” Darrel yelled as he was swimming around the tank, but once he bumped onto one of the sides of the tank, it cracked and it started leaking.

“OH, way to go Darrel!” Dorthey yelled at him.

“WHAT?!” Darrel yelled.

“You made the tank leak!” Dorthey said.

“So? Then the water will flood the outside world, and we can swim around where ever we want!” Darrel said.

“Not if this tank loses water first!” Dorthey yelled.

“Calm down, both of you! It doesn’t matter; let’s just patch up the cracks, and once somepony notices the cracks, they’ll be able to fix it properly.” Rainbow said.

“Well, what can we use for it?” Pearl asked.

“We can use Darrel’s piano.” Yoyo suggested.

“Nuh uh! No way! I’m using that!” Darrel said.

“Calm down, Darrel! You broke it anyway! Let’s just use it to block the cracks until you break something else!” Piddles suggested. So Piddles pushed the piano, but the piano just slid by and hit the crack, and the crack became bigger.

“Dang it, Piddles!” Dorthey yelled.

“I didn’t know my own strength! You gotta quit complaining once in a while!” Piddles yelled.

“GRRR! I feel like crushing you right now, Piddles!” Dorthey yelled.

“NOT IF I CRUSH YOU FIRST!” Piddles yelled back.

“Hey! You two never yell…. all the time. What’s the meaning of this?!” Rainbow yelled.

“Listen to you Rainbow! You think you’re in charge around here, but you’re not! You always think you’re better than us!” Dorthey yelled.

“How about you Dorthey? You’re always out there trying to steal my job!” Rainbow yelled.

“You tried stealing Chuck’s job!” Yoyo yelled.

“HE tried to steal Spot’s job!” Rainbow yelled.

“UGH! I can’t stand any of you!” Pearl yelled.

“WILL ALL OF YOU JUST BE QUIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!” Darrel yelled, but his yell was so loud that the whole tank shattered and all the fish dropped out of the tank, and started flopping around on the ground.

“Look what you’ve done, Darrel!” Yoyo yelled.

“Shut up, fatso!” Darrel yelled at him.

“I don’t think this is that bad; I can actually breathe out here.” Piddles said.

“Yeah, we can float too.” Pearl said.

“Are we some sort of super fish?” Yoyo asked.

“You gotta stop reading all these comics, Yoyo. They rot the mind.” Pearl advised him.

“You rot your mind over your stupid fashion magazines!” Yoyo yelled.

“You too need to grow up! The magazines you read are just displays! They’re not real!” Piddles yelled.

“HOW DO WE KNOW IF WE’RE ALL REAL?!” Darrel yelled. “LOOK AT US! WE’RE TALKING FISH!”

“Yeah, but nopony seems to understand us!” Rainbow yelled.

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! YOU ALL KEEP CORRECTING ME LIKE I’M SOME SORT OF CHILD!” Darrel yelled.

“THAT’S BECAUSE YOU ARE A CHILD!” Dorthey yelled.

All the fish started growling at eachother, but as they were growling, they started growing, and they started to get more in rage! They never seen each other so angry, but every time they look at each other, they seem to get angrier, and angrier! They kept growing and growing too! AppleJack, Rarity, and Fluttershy didn’t seem to notice. Flutters was asleep, Rarity was in the bathroom, and AppleJack was watching TV. They started smashing though my bedroom door, breaking it, and they did the same to the front door, and they swam outside. My trailer alarm started going off which woke up Flutters, and AppleJack was turning down the volume, thinking it was the TV, and Rarity was sitting in the tub with cucumbers on her eyes, and she yelled, “APPLEJACK!? Be a dear and turn down the TV?!”

“Ah just did! What the hay is wrong with this thing?” AppleJack complained as my mutated fish began to swim outside my trailer.

Meanwhile, on the train ride to Canterlot. I was standing in the front side of the cargo car while Twilight was standing in the back side, staying on the alert, but at the same time we were relaxing, making sure our ride to Canterlot was smoothly. “Hey, Twilight?” I asked.

“Yeah, Flare?” Twilight asked.

“How come if supply transfers are traveling through a car they’re called shipments, but if supply transfers are traveling through ships they’re called cargos?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I guess that’s how ponies liked to call them.” Twilight guessed.

“Doesn’t really make much sense to me.” I said.

“Well, there are so many things that don’t make sense, Flare, but you just have to live with them.” Twilight said.

“Listen to you, you sound like my mom!” I complained.

“Is that a bad thing?” Twilight asked.

“More or less.” I said.

“Don’t you even miss her?” Twilight asked.

“Of course I miss her, but I moved to Ponyville to make some friends. When I moved, Fluttershy became my mom. You shouldn’t have a problem with that Twilight; you moved here for the same reason.” I reminded her.

“I never said I had a problem with it.” Twilight corrected me.

“I know, but the tone of your voice makes it sound like that.” I said. Twilight just sighed and rolled her eyes. “Hey, Twilight? Before the royal wedding; you were saying how much you love Shining, and yet you didn’t remember Cadance.”

“Cadance was part of my early childhood, and I only remember bits and pieces of what we did. Shining, however, was there my whole life! He said goodbye to Spike and I before we left Canterlot for my special friendship task.” Twilight explained.

“Well if only Cadance saw you then, you were like, ‘I HAVE A BROTHER AND I LOVE HIM, LA LA LA LA, HE WAS THE ONLY ONE IN MY CHILDHOOD’ you were singing, and then you were like; ‘OH, AND THERE’S MY FOALSITTER. Oh…. I love her too.’ See?” I explained.

“That doesn’t even sound like me.” Twilight said.

“Well, it sounded like that to me when I was recording the whole thing!” I said.

“I’m surprised Rainbow Dash didn’t blow a fuse and smash that camera.” Twilight teased.

“I wanna do a captures thing again same day.” I said. Just then, we heard a tapping noise coming from on top of the train.

“Did you hear that?” Twilight asked.

“Yeah, I did. Did you?” I asked.

“If I didn’t hear that, how would I be asking you?” Twilight asked.

“Because everything I know is a lie!” I cried. We then heard the tapping again. “What do we do?”

“One of us has to go on top of the train to search it out. Might be somepony out to ruin your shipment again.” Twilight guessed.

“Since this is a train, I can’t tell if it’s called a shipment or a cargo.” I said.

“So, who’s it gonna be?” Twilight asked.

“You! You go on top of the train! Lion face.” I suggested.

“What?!” Twilight asked. “A stallion never tells a mare to do the dirty work, or at least that’s what I read.”

“You got your teleportation magic! If you accidently fall off train, you can come back. I have no way of getting back on.” I reminded her.

Twilight sighed. “Alright, fine.”

“Don’t worry! I’ll keep a close eye on the planeits.” I said.

“The what?” Twilight asked.

“The planeits! Since shipment is car, and cargo and ship, I’m thinking of making planeits are the supplies on a train, but I haven’t figured out what the supplies on a plane should be called, train….. something.” I said. Twilight shook her head, and went outside and climbed on top of the train. She checked, but there was nothing there. She looked over at the other tops of the train, but nope, nothing. She heard a dinging sound coming from behind her; she turned around and saw a train signal hanging over the tracks very lowly. She gasps and jumps down quickly, and heads back inside. “How was the search?”

“I NEARLY DIED!” Twilight yelled, catching her breath.

“Yeah, I get that a lot.” I said.

“AND YOU’RE JUST STANDING THERE, FILING YOUR NAILS?!” Twilight asked.

“I usually bite them, but since you’re here, I might as well file them.” I said. Twilight groaned, and facehoofed herself.

Meanwhile, back at home, AppleJack and Rarity rushed into my bedroom (giggity) as Fluttershy was screaming and the alarm was going off in the house.
“I can’t hear you, dear! This alarm is loud!” Rarity yelled.

“NO! THE FISH ARE GONE!” Flutters yelled. “Flare relied on me to do one thing, and-“

“Hang on, sugarcube!” AppleJack stopped her as she walked over to my security station, and bucked it with her hind legs, and the alarm got turned off. “Alright, there you go. Ah couldn’t hear you over the alarm.”

“Flare relied on me doing one thing, and I failed him!” Flutters cried as she starts weeping on the fish tank debris.

“It’s ok, dear! You did your best!” Rarity said, trying to comfort her.

“I did?! If I did my best I wouldn’ve lost the fish! Flare’s never going to talk to me again!” Flutters cried.

“Calm down, Fluttershy! We can find Flare’s fish. Ah don’t see any bodies around. So they must be somewhere else.” AppleJack said.

“Flare’s gonna kill me!” Flutters freaked out.

“Fluttershy, he treats you like yer his ma. Ah doubt he’d kill ya.” AppleJack reminded her.

“Darling, calm down! You got yourself in this situation, you can get yourself out.” Rarity explained.

“I don’t know, Rarity! These are Flare’s fish we’re talking about! He loves those fish more than anything!” Flutters said.

“We’ll get them back! We just have to look for them.” Rarity suggested.

“Ah dunno how fish could just get up and walk away and smash all his doors while they’re at it. Does Flare know about this?” AppleJack asked.

“Perhaps there’s something he didn’t tell me.” Flutters thought.

“Ah think the best thing to do is to call Flare; he’ll know what to do.” AppleJack said.

“NO! If Flare knows, then Fluttershy will take responsibility, and he’ll never wanna be friends with her again. Right? Isn’t that right?” Rarity explained. Fluttershy gasped after she heard that.

“WE HAVE TO GET THOSE FISH BACK!” Flutters cried.

“But where could they be?” Rarity asked. Just then, the three of them heard screaming and roaring coming from outside. Fluttershy, AppleJack, and Rarity all ran outside, and they saw GIANT fish causing havoc throughout the town.

“Oh, this is bad.” Rarity said shockingly. Fluttershy instantly falls back and faints. Fluttershy eventually wakes back up with AppleJack, Rarity, and .MOV Spike standing over her.

“Yo, Fluttershy. You alright?” .MOV Spike asked.

“Get outta here you freak of nature!” AppleJack ordered the .MOV Spike.

“Fine. This place is too girly anyway.” The .MOV Spike said as he walked away.

“Ya alright, sugarcube?” AppleJack asked Flutters as she helped her up.

“Ugh… how long was I out?” Flutters asked as she rubbed her head.

“9 days.” AppleJack said.

“WHAT?!” Flutters yelled.

“Nah!” AppleJack teased. “You’ve only been out for 15 seconds.”

“Honestly, AppleJack!” Rarity said with an annoyed tone.

“Honestly’s mah element!” AppleJack said.

“Where are the fish? We have to get them back!” Flutters freaked out.

“But how? They’ve turned into mutated monsters.” AppleJack said.

“WAIT!” Flutters turned around and ran back inside the trailer, and looked at the fish food she fed them with. “AppleJack? What does ‘biohazard’ mean?”

“BIOHAZARD?!” AppleJack cried. “Biohazard is a type of radiation! Ah think this fish food was the reason the fish became monsters!”

“Then why did you get her to feed it, AppleJack? If you knew, you could’ve stopped her!” Rarity reminded her.

“AH DID TRY TO STOP HER! Y’all kept blabberin on about how much it would mean to Flare if Fluttershy did the feedin’ job for him!” AppleJack corrected her.

Rarity and AppleJack started to argue, and Flutters got a wee-bit angry.
“Will you both STOP ARGUE!?” Flutters yelled.

Rarity, and AppleJack both looked at Flutters in surprise. “Whoa!” AJ said in shock. Did I say wee-bit angry? I meant wee-bitter angry.

“I got myself into this situation, and now I’m going to fix it! I’m going to change Flare’s fish back to the way they were before he gets home, and NOPONY is gonna stop me!” Flutters swore. She starts walking into town, and AppleJack and Rarity started to follow her.
“Fluttershy, wait!” AppleJack called out. “Are you sure you can do this?”

“Positive!” Flutters said, and continued walking.

“But this maybe a dangerous job! Look at them, causing havoc and destruction throughout the entire town!” Rarity reminded her.

“I have to do this, for Son Flare!” Flutters said.

“But do you know how you can stop them?” AppleJack asked.

“I did my homework! I searched around Flare’s trailer for anything that might help out, and I found this note that has the antidote right here!” Flutters said, holding a piece of paper showing the antidote. “It says if the fish are relaxed and they eat regular fish food, they’ll go back to normal.”

“Since when did you get that paper?” Rarity asked.

“ARE WE GONNA SAVE FLARE’S FISH, OR WHAT?!” Flutters asked loudly.

“YEE-HAW! Let’s get’er done!” AppleJack cried.

“YEEEEAAAAH!” Bulk Biceps cried.

“No, not you, Snowflake.” Rarity said.

“Awww.” Bulk Biceps said sadly. “Also Snowflake’s not my name, and neither is Roid Rage.”

Fluttershy, AppleJack, and Rarity all went over to their houses to gather supplies so they can be able to get my fish easier. AppleJack gets her rope, a few apples, and asks Apple Bloom for her Capturing Hat, which looks exactly like her old hat, but I wouldn’t blame her for switching hats. I use different vests too depending on the occasion. I have my angry vest which is a lighter blue than most of the other vests, and there’s my happy-go-fun day vest which is the most regularist blue than all the other vests, but I think you get the idea. Rarity takes a few make ups and hair brushes with her, but how is that gonna help in this situation? Fluttershy gathers a net, some sort of food launcher, and…. a couple of other stuff, but do we have to go into details? AppleJack gave Rarity and Flutters each walkie-talkies so they can stay in contact with each other.

“So how are we going to do this?” Rarity asked.

“Ah think the best strategy is to split up. We’ll take two fish each. Ah’ll take Pearl and Piddles, Rarity will take Darrel and Dorthey, and Fluttershy will take Yoyo and Rainbow.” AppleJack explained the plan.

“But I wanted to get Pearl! She has my eyes!” Rarity complained.

“Fine, ah’ll take Dorthey; she’s a hassle anyway.” AppleJack said.

“But shouldn’t it be girl with girl? Take Darrel.” Rarity suggested.

“FINE! Whatever! Let’s just go save the town and Flare’s fish before he gets back.” AppleJack said. So the three of them split up in different parts of the town to take care of the fish problem. The townsfolk were running and screaming all over the place, locking their doors, and putting their plants inside because Yoyo and Piddles kept eating everything they see. AppleJack jumped on a roof and twirled her rope around, and tried to capture Piddles, but after the rope was tied on, Piddles started twitching really fast, and moved around, and AppleJack flew off the roof, and landed on the ground. Piddles was moving around so much, that AppleJack was being dragged around the ground, but she finally let go and gave up on Piddles.

Rarity tried to bait Pearl with all the make-up, and dresses she had, and Pearl took the bait. Rarity started charging to her with a big fishing net, and she threw the net on, but the big net wasn’t so big after all; it just covered her face. Pearl roared and tore the net off her face, and slapped Rarity with her hind fin as she was swimming away. “WELL! I never!” Rarity shockingly said, holding her cheek.

Fluttershy was pretty scared, but she had to do what she had to do. She used her launcher to try to get the food in Rainbow’s mouth, but Rainbow didn’t roar that much. Flutters had to do all she could to get Rainbow’s mouth opened, but luckily Rainbow DAAAASSSSHHHH was there to save the day. Dash flies on down to pound Rainbow in the back and get his mouth to open. Dash was successful, and Fluttershy shoots the fish flakes inside Rainbow’s mouth. Rainbow just floats there without any emotion. Fluttershy’s eye pupils grew, thinking she was successful, but then Rainbow suddenly spits out the food and whips Rainbow Dash with his tail, and she starts flying, not her type of flying, but force flying and she yells; “Looks like Rainbow Dash is blasting off agaaaaaaiin….” Then a star twinkled when Dash was out of sight. So yeah, everypony was having a real tough time getting my fish to calm down. We’ll get back to them later.

The sun was setting, and it was starting to get darker. Twilight and I were still on patrol, but I could tell we weren’t on the train alone, well…. besides the conductor, which is my friend Diesel, but I know he’d never sell us out. “Everything clear?” Twilight asked.

“Yes, but it’s really starting to get hot in here.” I said. “SO TAKE OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES!”

“Well, this heat has to keep the pizzas nice and hot.” Twilight said.

“You know what I just realized?” I asked.

“What did you just realize?” Twilight asked.

“I could’ve just got my Canterlot pizza shop to fill the order! How can I be so stupid?” I asked, slapping myself in the head.

“Hey, don’t worry about it. Don’t slap yourself in the head, it kills brain cells.” Twilight advised me.

“Sorry, I’m just really bored right now!” I said.

“Well, find a way to entertain yourself.” Twilight suggested.
“If I had my top hat and cane with me right now, and Spike were here, we’d do a musical number.” I said.

“Oh yeah?” Twilight asked.

“Yeah! A little something to keep my spirits up. I heard you Ponyville folk like to sing, but more like Disney Movie style music, I’m more into swinging music.” I said. “Hey, mind if I go back to the Shining Armor and Cadance subject?”

“Not at all! What you need to know?” Twilight asked.

“At the wedding after Chrysalis banished you to the mines underneath Canterlot, I thought it would be cleverer if she just let you stay, and then you’d keep making a fool of yourself, and you would’ve never found the real Cadance.” I suggested.

“What? You wanna go back in time and tell Chrysalis that so all of Canterlot would fall under the changeling’s hooves?” Twilight asked with an attitude.

“I’m just saying, sista! Chrysalis did a poor job in that plan; she could’ve gone cleverer than that.” I said. Just then, we heard footsteps on top of the train again.

“They’re ba-ack.” Twilight said.

“They? You saying there’s more than one?” I asked.

“I heard more footsteps than I should. You should cover that door, I’ll take this one.” Twilight said.

“And since when did you become the boss of this little group? BOSS BOSS BOSS BOSS BOSS!” I asked.

“This isn’t about being the boss, Flare. This is about keeping your food safe! You with me or not?” Twilight asked.

“You should’ve said it like this; ‘Are you win me, or again me?’” I said.

“What?” Twilight asked confusingly.

“My mom and I used to do that a lot. Win me or again me. It sounds like with you and against you, but more badflank!” Just then, we heard the door over at my end of the train slam shut.

“Shhh! They’re in here!” Twilight whispered.

“Ok, but why are we whispered?” I whispered back.

“Just keep on the alert.” Twilight whispered.

“Roger that!” I whispered. Twilight and I walked around the train car and looked behind crates, and tried to make sure no intruders get a hold of the pizza. Both of our horns glowed so we can see around the train, which was dark by the way, and I keep looking back at the pizza making sure it was safe. We kept looking around, and then I heard a noise in front of me. I started walking backwards, and I kept on going until I knocked into Twilight. I got startled and started shooting flares everywhere.

“Whoa! What happened Flare?” Twilight asked.

“I got startled, you startled me.” I said.

“You knocked into me; I was just searching this crate.” Twilight reminded me.

“So if you’re over here, and I’m here, and Mareami isn’t seen at all on the Equestria map, then what’s that over there?” I asked, pointing to a blue pony wearing a black mask and a black suit. “It’s a ninja!” I yelled. The ninja pounced on us and we started to fight it. I activated my hornsaber as Twilight started shooting at it with her magic. The ninja hopped around the train, trying to get us while he could, but then another ninja pounced on Twilight, and she fell over. The ninja was about to punch her in the face, but she used her magic to protect herself. We kept on fighting the ninjas, but the ninjas did a good number on us, but we couldn’t give up.

Back at Ponyville, AppleJack, Rarity, and Fluttershy all joined up together to catch their breath. “These…. These fish are….. mighty tough!” AppleJack said, all tired out.

“Look what that fish did with my hair!” Rarity whined.

“We…. might need some help.” AppleJack said.

“I’ll tell you what we didn’t do. We were supposed to relax them, and all we did was stress them out even more.” Flutters said.

“So what do we do?” Rarity asked. “Do you know how to relax them?”

“No, I don’t, but I know of one that might.” Flutters said.

A few minutes later, “So let me get this straight.” Spike said as the three ponies went over to Twilight’s house to see him. “You want my help to save Flare’s fish from causing destruction to the town?”

“It would mean the world to us!” Flutters said.

“Well, ok. I know how to get Flare’s fish to relax. Flare tells me about his fish all the time, but it’s gonna have to cost you.” Spike said mischievously.

“Show him the case, Rarity.” Flutters instructed her. Rarity places the briefcase she was holding on the ground and opening it, revealing pack of gems.

“WHOA! I hit the jackpot!” Spike cried in excitement. “Alright, I’m in! It’s quite simple really.”

“What do we need to do to get these fish to relax?” AppleJack asked.

“Some fish might take harder to relax then others, but with fish those size, it’s going to take a lot to relax them.” Spike explained.

“Just tell us what we need to do, Spike! We can handle it!” AppleJack said and winked.

“Darrel is a happy fish. To relax him, you’re going to have to make him happy. Play a little game with him, maybe he’ll cooperate.” Spike suggested.

“But those fish are beasts! How can we make them happy just by playing with them?” Rarity asked.

“They maybe monsters on the outside, but in the inside they’re still those happy loving little fish that Flare knew and loved, and it’s up to us to save them.” Flutters said.

“Exactly! As for Yoyo, he likes to eat. Just give him some food and he’ll be fine.” Spike said.

“Got plenty of apples!” AppleJack said.

“Or I could just feed him the fish food, and he’ll return to normal.” Flutters suggested.

“Piddles usually sleeps. Just make him fall asleep, that should be relaxing enough.” Spike said. “As for Pearl, just take some pictures of her. Like you Rarity, she likes to be… how you say… fabulous.”

“I wouldn’t blame her.” Rarity said.

“As for Rainbow and Dorthey…. Sheesh. They both like to be in charge. I guess you could just tell Dorthey she’s the boss, and maybe she’ll calm down, I assume.” Spike said.

“What about Rainbow?” AppleJack asked.

“I have no idea. I think you’re on your own for him.” Spike said. “Rainbow was always so laid back.”

“Ok, ah guess it’s time to go fry some fish!” AppleJack said mischievously while carrying Fluttershy’s food launcher.

“WHAT?!” Flutters shockingly said.

“Wow, that didn’t sound right at all, AppleJack!” Spike said shockingly.

“Sorry, sorry, but we’re all just sittin’ here like fish in a barrel, huh?” AppleJack teased, and chuckled a bit. Everypony just glared at her.

“You’re not good at puns.” Rarity said to AJ.

“Then again, no puns are really good if you ask me.” Spike said.

Back on the train, Twilight and I continued fighting those ninjas. I know it’s pretty ironic to be fighting ninjas, but that’s what they were. One of the ninjas bucked Twilight with their hind legs, and she passed out when she hit a crate. The blue ninja was signaling the green ninja to do something, which turned out to be opening the big train car doors at the side and try to push one of my crate of pizzas out of the train and over the cliff edge. “NO! Those pizzas belong to a royal banquet, which isn’t really a bank, because I doubt there’s money, but you’re pushing out priceless treasure, and I will not stand by while you destroy it all!” I yelled at them. I used my magic to knock the green ninja out with one of the crates. The blue ninja started fighting me again, but even with my magic, this ninja is tough! I really needed Twilight’s help at this point, but she was still knocked out. Just then the blue ninja took a small crate and hit me on the head with it, and then I fell on the floor. The ninja knew it was the time to push one of the crates out of the train, while I just lay there, helpless, and in pain, and missing the new episode of Master Chef tonight.

Back at home, ponies were still running away from the killer fish. Pinkie Pie was throwing cupcakes at it and Rainbow Dash tried to confuse them by flying around their face, but neither of them would do any good. The Wonderbolts came to the rescue as well, but what makes you think they could do it? “WOO! Nothing can stop the Wonderbolts!” Rainbow Dash yelled. Just then, they all plummet to the ground next to Rainbow. “I stand corrected.” She said. Just then, AppleJack ran over to Pinkie who was throwing cupcakes at Dorthey.

“TAKE THAT YOU BIG MEANIE! Try to break our town why don’t ya!” Pinkie yelled.

“Pinkie, what are ya doin’?” AppleJack asked.

“Assaulting with cupcakes! Duh!” Pinkie said rolling her eyes.

“Don’t worry about that, ah got an important task for you!” AppleJack said, holding Pinkie’s shoulders.

“Ooooo! A special task? TELL ME! TELL ME!” Pinkie yelled in excitement while hopping up and down.

“Ah need ya to entertain Darrel. Play with him, or make him amused.” AppleJack instructed her.

“Oh, I can do that!” Pinkie said.

“Good luck, Pinkie!” AppleJack said. While she was about to run off, Pinkie stopped her.

“Which one is Darrel again?” Pinkie asked.

“The black one.” AppleJack reminded her.

“Oh, it’s the fun fish! Okey dokey!” Pinkie said.

“Ah’ll go handle Yoyo. Got some apples right here!” AppleJack said.

“And ah know just the song to put Piddles right to sleep!” Engie said.

“Dorthey will be no problem to take down!” Rainbow Dash said.

“I know just the thing to make Pearl look so fabulous, nopony would resist!” Rarity said.

“Are ya sure you can handle Rainbow, sugarcube?” AppleJack asked Fluttershy.

“Absolutely! I couldn’t think of a much easier fish than Rainbow.” Flutters said.

“Alright, but Spike said he’s a tough one.” AppleJack reminded her.

“I know.” Flutters nodded. “Well, wish me luck!”

“C’mon! Let’s go get Flare’s fish!” AppleJack yelled. Darrel kept swimming around really fast around town picking on all the buildings. He was currently picking on Psyche’s house.

“Hey! What’s the big idea!” Psyche yelled. Darrel roared at Psyche, while spraying some saliva on him. “Say it, don’t spray it.” He complained.

“Hiiiiiiiii Darrel!” Pinkie yelled. Darrel confusingly looked over at Pinkie who was carrying her one-pony band instruments. “Wanna have some fun?” Darrel hopped up and down excitedly. “Do you, Darrel? Do you wanna have some fun?!” Darrel nodded very fast. “Well, I know just the thing for you!” Pinkie starts dancing and singing with her instruments, and Darrel danced along, but causing a few quakes which knocked over market stalls, and ponies toppled over. After all the dancing, Darrel started to relax. Pinkie hopped on by Darrel and inserted some regular fish flakes in his mouth. Darrel started shrinking back to his regular fish self. Fluttershy quickly flew over, picked up Darrel, and placed Darrel in a bowl full of water, and Darrel was swimming around happy.

“One down, five to go.” Flutters said.

“Awww, I was having fun being a monster!” Darrel whined. “Hey, Pinkie? How about playing those instruments for me again?”

Meanwhile, back at the train, the ninja was just about to kick one of the pizza crates out the train. I crawled over and grabbed the ninja’s leg, but I was too late. He already kicked the crate out. “NOOOOOOOOO!” I cried. “Do you realize what you’ve done?!” It was too late for that crate, but there was still a second crate, and I had to stop him, but I was feeling very weak. He didn’t bother fighting me; he just pushed me over, and grabbed the other crate. Luckily, I used my rail-blast spell on him, and he got pushed to the other side of the train, hit the wall real hard, and got knocked out. I was going to push the crate back in, but the green ninja was awake again and he tackled me. I couldn’t take this anymore, I didn’t want to come to this, but I had to throw the ninja out of the train over the cliff. What other choice did I have? I regret doing it, but luckily he had a grappling hook, and started swinging back up, but the train was moving so fast. He started climbing the rope back up, and I tried to detach the hook, but the hook was on the train car pretty tight.

Back in Ponyville, AppleJack laid apples around the ground, and yelled; “Yoohoo! Yoyo! Got some fresh food here for y’all!” Yoyo was already occupied, eating all the food from the stalls in the market. AppleJack knew the apples couldn’t be enough; she then saw a stall with some pies on it. AppleJack used her lasso to bring the pies over to her, place some of the regular fish flakes inside, and she called out for Yoyo again. Yoyo sniffed the pies from the distance and started floating towards the pies, and ate them. Yoyo was feeling pretty relaxed, and he shrunk back to his normal yoyo loach self. Fluttershy came as fast as she could to put Yoyo in the bowl with Darrel.

“Hey Yoyo, how was your buffet?” Darrel asked.
“Pretty good, but I don’t think I’ll be able to eat for a month!” Yoyo said sickly as he rubbed his stomach and burped.

Darrel sniffed Yoyo’s breath. “Have you been eating pie?”

“Four to go!” Flutters said.

Back on the train, the green ninja still kept climbing the rope, trying to get to me. I kept trying to detach the grappling hook, but I still couldn’t do it. I even tried using my hornsaber to cut the rope, but that didn’t work either. The green ninja grabbed my leg after he climbed high enough to reach me, but just before he did anything, I said, “I’d look to the left if I were you.” The ninja confusingly looked to the left of him. “No, my left.” I corrected him, the ninja looked to the right of him, and then he gasped because we were approaching a tunnel, and the green ninja SLAMMED right into the rocks on the side of the tunnel, and then he started sliding off slowly, and there were stars floating around his head. He was ok though, but he had no hope of catching up to us. That’s the green ninja gone, now for the blue one.

Back in town, Pearl floated by until she reached Rarity’s shop. She smiled, and she tried to reach her fin inside until she got some dresses. She tried them on, but they tore off because she was too big for the dresses. Pearl roared again, and was just about to smash Rarity’s shop, but she had a lip stick balm on her fin. She put some on her lips, and tried to find something to see her reflection, so she smashed the Ponyville Water Tower, and looked through the reflection of the water, and she smiled big, knowing she was gorgeous. Rarity came along and gave Pearl some fish food. She ate the food, and shrunk back to her old self. “Wow, that was easy!” Rarity said with glee. “Now if only there was a Staples around here.”

Back on the train, I was just feeling revealed that the green ninja was gone, but the blue ninja woke up and tackled me. We rolled around until we got outside. I was laying in the middle between the two train cars, and he was laying on top of me; he got up, and started climbing the ladder to the top of the car. “Sigh. Always with the top of the car! Always has to be a fight up there!” I complained. I climbed the ladder and followed him up. I pewed, pew pew pew, at him with my laser blast, and he threw some ninja stars at me, and WHOA, one of those stars tore my vest! I got really angry. “HEY! NOPONY, AND I MEAN NOPONY, MESSES WITH MY VEST!” I tackled him and started pounding him, but to my stupidity, he was stronger. He kicked me off him and I landed hard on the roof of the train car. Ouch! Felt like the blood in my brain was leaking!

Back in town, Dorthey was attacking the Cutie Mark Crusaders treehouse, shaking it around and such, and the crusaders inside started screaming. “Don’t worry, Rainbow Dash will be here to save the day!” Scoots said excitedly.

“Y’all always relying on Rainbow Dash! What if it’s Mare Do Well that saves the day?” Apple Bloom asked.
“Mare Do Well is nothing compared to Rainbow Dash!” Scoots said. Just then, Mare Do Well starts flying around the Cutie Mark treehouse, trying to get Dorthey to get her attention on her.

“See? Told ya!” Apple Bloom said.

“GO MARE DO WELL!” Sweetie Belle cried.

“Dorthey the fish, your rain of terror has ended!” Mare Do Well yelled.

“Since when did Mare Do Well talk?” Sweets asked.

“But I have to say…. you are the boss, Dorthey. The boss! You rule everything now! You’re in charge of the tank now!” Mare Do Well said. Dorthey smiled. “And also pretty awesome.” Mare Do Well added. Dorthey blushed and pouted with her fin. “Here, have some awesome food, for an awesome boss!” Mare Do Well said, giving Dorthey the fish food. Dorthey eats the food and shrinks back to her regular self. Fluttershy comes and places Dorthey safely back in the bowl.

“How was your time, Dorthey?” Pearl asked.

“Pretty well! It seems I’m the boss now!” Dorthey said.

“Says who?” Yoyo asked.

“Says that masked mare!” Dorthey said.

“You were awesome, Mare Do Well!” Apple Bloom said in excitement.

“Ehhh, Rainbow Dash could’ve done better.” Scoots said with a boring tone.

“I sure have, Scoots! I sure would have!” Mare Do Well said, taking off her mask, revealing to be Rainbow Dash.

“Oooo, plot twist!” Sweets said.

“HA! Told you it would be Rainbow Dash that would save the day!” Scoots said excitedly.

Over with Piddles, he was digging lots of holes on the ground, but not for long. Engie comes by with his guitar and sings One Step Forward by The Desert Rose Band, and eventually Piddles fell asleep. That was the time to feed Piddles the food, and he goes back to normal. “Ya done good, Engineer! Ya done good!” Engie said to himself.

Back on the train, I was laying down on the roof, in pain, and I look up at the ninja. “Say good night to your pizza, Crimson!” the ninja said mischievously.

“Oh, you do talk.” I said.

“Y-yeah, why wouldn’t I?” the ninja asked.

“For a second there, I thought you were the same voice actor Doomguy, Chell, Gordon Freeman, Matthew Kane, the Rookie from ODST, Crono from Chrono Trigger, Tom the Rock, I can go on!” I said.

“Well…. time to say goodbye to your pizza, Flare! Once I press this detonator, the whole train car explodes, and your pizza will be gone for good!” the ninja said.

“And us along with it.” I reminded him.

“Oh…. I didn’t think of that.” The ninja said.

“Are you one of Cookie Cutter’s ninja padwans?” I asked.

“SAY GOODNIGHT!” the ninja yelled, but before he could press the detonator, Twilight appeared behind him and knocked him out with one of my pizza crates.

“See? I told you that you needed help!” Twilight said to me mischievously.

“I never been so glad, Twilight! You saved all the pizza crates and our lives! I couldn’ve done this without you!” I smiled at her and said.

“Oh this? This is the pizza crate that one of the ninjas through out the train.” Twilight said.

“You saved the lost crate? Twilight, you’re the best! I never doubted you for a second!” I said, as she gave me a hoof up and I hugged her. I looked over her shoulder and saw a tunnel coming. “Twilight? TUNNEL!” I yelled. Twilight suddenly used her teleportation to teleport her, me, and the pizza crate back inside the train car. “Phew! Way to think fast, sista!”

“Hey, it’s no problem! You would’ve done the same for me, right?” Twilight asked, smiling at me.

“Y-yeah…. Sure.” I said nervously. Didn’t know what else to say. Twilight play punched me in the shoulder and we laughed all the way back to Canterlot.

Back in Ponyville, there was still one more fish to take care of. “Alright, Fluttershy! That’s nearly all the fish. Only one more.” AppleJack said.

“Yeah, but it’s the toughest one of all.” Spike said.

“Piece of cake! How bad can one fish to be?” Rainbow Dash bravely asked.

“Maybe two fish!” Pinkie said. “Or maybe a red fish! OR A BLUE FISH!”

“Yeah, I highly doubt that.” Rainbow Dash said. Rainbow (the fish not Dash) was floating around near town hall, circling it.

“There’s Rainbow! He’s at town hall!” AppleJack said.

“How are we going to relax him?” Rarity asked.

“Ah know just the thing.” Engie said, carrying his guitar, and walking towards Rainbow.

“Uhh, Engie, I don’t think that’s going to work on him.” Spike warned him.

“Relax, Spike! Worked on one fish! What are the odds of it not affecting the other?” Engie asked. Engie was playing a country song for Rainbow, but Rainbow took his guitar and smashed it in the ground. “HEY! Ah was supposed to do that after the song!” Engie complained to him.

“HEY, Rainbow?! YOU’RE THE BOSS! You’re the best! The most awesome fish in the world!” Rainbow Dash cried out.

“HEY! She said I was! What’s the big deal? She saying that to every fish she sees?” Dorthey complained.

“And the most awesome boss fish will eat his food, right?” Rainbow Dash asked, showing Rainbow the fish food, but Rainbow smacks the food out of her hooves. “HEY! That’s not what the bossiest of all fish does!” Rainbow then smacks Rainbow Dash with his fin and she flies into a radish cart.

Meanwhile, our train arrives at Canterlot, and Twilight and I push the crates of pizzas over to the castle to make the delivery. “This is so possum grade awesome, Pinkie- I mean Twilight!” I said.

“Why did you call me Pinkie?” Twilight asked.

“I see her a lot and I get mixed up with names a lot. I even called my dad, grandma once, and my uncle Water. I even called Fluttershy Trixie once! How do they even compare?! It’s too bad those ninjas had no amusement into trying to destroy this pizza. I mean, what can you expect if you’re hired by Boorlie Pomodoro? I kinda have the feeling he’s responsible for hiring those ninjas.” I said.

“Well, what can you do, Flare? Business wars are like that.” Twilight said. Just then, my cell phone starts to ring. I answered it.

“Hey Flutters! How’s the fish sittin’ going?” I asked.

“Flutters? Noooo, no, not Flutters.” Boorlie said on the phone.

“Boorlie! Did you hire those ninjas into attacking our cargo train?” I asked angrily.

“I have no idea what you mean. I’m just here to send my good chap, Flare Gun a little message.” Boorlie said.

“I’m not your good chap, Boorlie.” I corrected him. “I’m your BAD chap! BAD chap!”

“Well, my bad chap, the message I have for you is that… your fish… they’re… attacking Ponyville. I believe you should come back right away and take care of the problem, and your friend Flutters too for being responsible for it.” Boorlie said.

“Nice try, Boorlie, but I’m not falling for any of your tricks. You’re not going to stop us from succeeding in this delivery. You have a nice day now, my bad chap. Good-bye.” I said.

“But Flare, you’re fish are in grave-“ Boorlie started but I already hung up before he could continue. “Pffft! Yeah right! My fish are ok! Fluttershy is doing an awesome job in taking care of them!” I said to Twilight. “Boorlie won’t have me fall for any of his tricks!”

“Smart move, Flare.” Twilight nodded.

“If Boorlie hasn’t caused me grief in the past, then maybe I would’ve believed him.” I said.

So Twilight and I walked over to the front door of the palace, where the guards were blocking our way in. “Halt! You have business here?” a guard asked.

“Are you talking to me, or her?” I asked.

“You! Twilight is allowed here anytime.” a guard said.

“Yeah, Twilight, you’re allowed here anytime, but I obviously have to tell them my business!” I said to her with an attitude.

“I’m sorry, Flare. What do you need me to do?” Twilight asked.

“Tell these guards to let me through! This pizza is for the banquet!” I yelled.

“Hmm…. Likely story. I’ll have to notify the princesses first.” A guard said. The guard went over to the intercom system and spook through it. “Princess? Twilight Sparkle is here, and….. uhh, who are you?”

“YOUR MOM!” I said rudely to him.

“Flare Gun. His name is Flare Gun.” Twilight said.

“Yeah, I could say my own name, thank you very much!” I said to Twilight with an attitude.

“Yeah….. and a Mr. Flare Gun.” The guard said through the intercom.

“Wow, and you need permission from us to let those two in?” Luna asked from the intercom.

“Twilight is alright, but this ‘Flare Gun’…..” the guard said suspiciously.

“I feel insulted that you’d need permission to let him in. He’s a personal friend of mine, and he should be treated as such. LET HIM IN!” Luna ordered the guards.

“Oh, yes, your highness! Right away!” the guard said startling. “Our apologies, Mr. Gun. We had no idea that our princess as a big bond over you.”

“You’re darn right I do! Now step aside, thunder-heads!” I ordered them. The guards moved aside and let us through, and the two of us walked inside the palace.

“You know, Flare. You didn’t have to be that rude to the guards.” Twilight suggested.

“Well, I’m sorry, but those guards seemed pretty rude to me as well. I’ve been to this castle many times! How can they not know me?!” I asked.

“I’ve lived in this castle for a few years. You’ve only visited here for, I dunno, 8 times?” Twilight guessed.

“10. I’ve been here 10 times.” I corrected her.

“Fine, 10.” Twilight said.

“Well, 11, counting now.” I added.

“Twilight Sparkle! Flare Gun! Pleasure having you both here!” Celestia said.

“Thank you, Princess Celestia!” Twilight said.

“If only my welcoming was a little more…. well…. welcoming.” I said.

“I see you’ve brought us the pizza for the banquet! A bit later then expected, but a job well done.” Trollestia said. I said ‘Trollestia’, because that seemed like a Trollestia moment right there.

“Yep! Had no trouble getting here. Smooth ride!” I said.

“Indeed!” Celestia said. “Thank you very much! This pizza will do very nicely.”

“And that’ll be a total of 857 bits.” I said.

“FLARE!” Twilight shockingly said.

“What?” I asked.

“You can’t ask the princesses to pay for this!” Twilight said.

“Why not? Business is business.” I said.

“It’s quite alright, Twilight.” Celestia said.

“See? It’s quite alright, Twilight.” I repeated.

“QUITE alright.” Twilight said. “C’mon, you expect the princess, our goddess, our ruler, my faithful teacher, to pay for ALL THIS PIZZA?!”

“Easy, sista! There’s no need to spaz out about it, like a shotgun.” I said.

“Really, it’s alright, Twilight. I like to give my fair share. Do you accept credit cards?” Celestia asked.

“Sure do!” I said, holding out my credit card machine.

“Hang on, I wanna guess. Is that Equestria Express, Visa, or MasterCard? I assume its Visa, because Visa beats all credit cards!” I said. Celestia swiped her card through my machine, and it was revealed to be Equestria Express.

“OOOOOH, so close! Equestria Express was going to be my next guess anyway. Now, just sign your name.” Celestia writes her signature on my credit card machine. “Aww, you even added a little heart on it!”

“Of course! Luna already took smiley faces though.” Celestia said. A receipt comes out of the machine and I give it to her. “Your receipt.”

“Thank you!” Celestia said, taking it.

“I hope you enjoy your banquet, princess! Hope things go well with Germaney too!” Twilight said.

“Don’t worry, it’s all under control. Would you two like to join us?” Celestia asked.

“Twilight can if she wants, but I have to head back. Besides, I already know how the food tastes like.” I said.

“I’d be honored, princess, but I have to get back to my studies.” Twilight said.

“You need to learn to put those books down once and a while, Twilight. Just because I give you an assignment, doesn’t mean you have to do it right away.” Celestia advised her.

“I only do what I must, princess.” Twilight said.

“Very well then. You two have a nice trip back to Ponyville. My guards can give you a ride if you want.” Celestia suggested.

“After that trip I had, and no matter how much I like trains….” I said but after I said ‘I like trains’, a train went by in the castle, and ran over a few guards.

“We’re ok!” the guards said.

“I thought you’d never ask!” I said in relief.

“Alright! You two have a pleasant evening.” Celestia said, taking the pizzas over to the dining hall.

“You too, princess!” Twilight waved.

“Bye, marshmallow horse!” I waved.

“Ready to head back, Flare?” Twilight asked.

“Right after I give Fluttershy a call.” I said, taking out my phone.

Back in Ponyville, the ponies were doing everything they can to calm down Rainbow, but not even Fluttershy can calm him down. Meanwhile, Fluttershy phone starts ringing, and she answers it. “Hello?” Flutters asked.

“Hey, Flutters! We delivered the pizza!” I said.

“Oh, that’s…. great, Flare!” Flutters said as Pinkie was trying to use her instruments on Rainbow, but Rainbow threw a rock at Pinkie’s tuba, which messed her up.

“The princess was kind enough to let us use her carriage to get back in town. I assume we’ll be back in around ten minutes.” I said.

“Oh, that’s…. great, Flare!” Flutters said in worry.

“How are my fishies doing?” I asked.

“Oh, they’re….. great, Flare!” Flutters said.

“You repeat yourself too much.” I said. “Anyways, you know what’s funny? You know my business rival Boorlie?”

“Y-yeah.” Flutters said.

“He said my fish turned into mutant monsters! HA! Can you believe that?” I laughed.

“Ah… ha ha ha, very funny.” Flutters laughed very nervously.

“Just a way to get me to cancel my order. Oh what a jokster!” I shook my head. “Anyways, I’ll see you in a little while! Talk to you later!”

“Ok! B-bye!” Flutters said, hanging up nervously. “Hmm, since when did I have a cell phone?” she asked herself.

“Fluttershy, we can’t take it anymore! Nothing is working against the fish!” AppleJack cried.

“Well, we have to act fast. Flare said he’s gonna be home in TEN MINUTES!” Flutters said.

“Shoot! We’ll never get Rainbow back to normal AND clean up his trailer in time!” AppleJack said.

“Oh what are we gonna do?” Flutters asked herself. Just then, Blaze flies by in the sky with his pet phoenix Apollo, and then Flutters had an idea. “BLAZE?!”

“Yeah, Fluttershy?” Blaze asked, flying down to her.

“We need to borrow Apollo for a second.” Flutters said.

“Sure thing! What do you need him for?” Blaze asked.

“Since Apollo and Flare’s fish are friends, maybe he can communicate with Rainbow, calming him down.” Flutters suggested.

“Well…. it seems like a long shot, but why not?” Blaze shrugged. Just then, Blaze communicated with his phoenix and then Apollo flies up to Rainbow, who starts shaking town hall, and he starts talking to him.

“Rainbow, my aquatic friend, what has happened to you?” Apollo asked.

“I am more powerful than you can ever imagine, you puny little duck!” Rainbow said to him. Wow, that voice!

“Duck?! Rainbow, what’s gotten into you?!” Apollo asked.

“BECAUSE! All those other fish hold me back; even Flare! I’ll show them!” Rainbow yelled.

“Rainbow, this isn’t the way!” Apollo said. “How are the others holding you back?”

“By thinking I don’t deserve to be the leader of the tank!” Rainbow said.

“Rainbow, are they saying that?” Apollo asked.

“Just… SHUT UP! They gone against me! DON’T YOU GO AGAINST ME TOO!” Rainbow yelled.

“Blaze, are you sure your phoenix can handle this?” Flutters asked.

“Much like I’m Flare’s best friend, my pet is the best friend of Flare’s pets. He’s the only one who can.” Blaze said.

“Rainbow, I know how you feel.” Apollo said.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN, YOU PENGUIN?!” Rainbow yelled, punching town hall. Aww, how is that insulting? Being a penguin is awesome! Penguins are cool!

“I know how it feels to be unappreciated.” Apollo said.

“Yeah…. right.” Rainbow said sarcastically.

“There was a time where I thought my master had forgotten all about me because of his Rainbow haired mate.” Apollo said.

“Of course not! We’re just animals, Apollo! We’re nothing more than their prisoners!” Rainbow said.

“That is not true! We are their companions, their friends.” Apollo said.

“Then why did you call Blaze your master?” Rainbow asked.

“It is a show of respect. I am honor bound. Not many ponies know this, but when Blaze found me, he saved my life.” Apollo said.

“Really?” Rainbow asked.

“Really.” Apollo nodded.

“Tell me more.” Rainbow requested.

“I was laying there in the Everfree Forest. Both my wings were broken, and I was pleading for help, but nopony came.” Apollo explained as Rainbow Dash quickly leaves some fish flakes on Rainbow’s fin. “Except for my master. He could speak the language of the phoenix.”

“Wow.” Rainbow said shockingly as he eats the flakes. “That is truly amazing of him to do a good deed like that. Perhaps… perhaps my fish friends don’t hold me back. Maybe I do need them. Thank you, Apollo.”

“You’re welcome, Rainbow.” Apollo said as Rainbow shrinks back to his regular self, and Fluttershy puts him back in the bowl with the others, and Apollo flies down to them.

“Ever since, I have been more than his pet; I have been his friend.” Apollo said.

“Tell the story again, I wasn’t listening!” Darrel cried.

“Thank you, Apollo!” Flutters said to him. Apollo screeches at Fluttershy.

“What did he say, Blaze?” Flutters asked.

“He said, ‘anything for my friends’.” Blaze said and then Flutters smiled. A few minutes went by; Twilight and I made it back to Ponyville by the help of the royal guards.

“Thank you, sirs!” Twilight said.

“Yeah thanks.” I said. “Tell your buddies back at the front doors of the castle that if they don’t let me in right away next time….”

“Flare, c’mon.” Twilight instructed me. So I followed her over back to my trailer, where AppleJack and Rarity were just fixing it up after it broke before.

“AppleJack! Rarity! What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Oh, Flare! We’re just…. fixing up your door! It broke before.” Rarity said embarrassedly.

“How did it break? That door is unbreakable.” I said.

“Well…. Ummm….” Rarity said, not knowing what to say next.

“Are you hiding something from me?” I asked them suspiciously. AppleJack and Rarity were really nervous. “HA! I’m kidding!” I teased. “Where’s Mama Flutters?”

“Inside with your fish.” AppleJack said.

“Thanks!” I said as I headed inside my trailer.

“So, how was your trip with Flare, Twilight?” AppleJack asked.

“Oh you know….. nothing special. Just another trip to Canterlot.” Twilight said.

“Flutters? I’m back! Where are my little angels?” I asked.

“And then this little Pinkie went wee wee wee, all the way home!” Flutters said, reading a story to my fish.

“Is that the whole story? This little Pinkie went wee wee wee all the way home?” Piddles asked. “I mean that’s ALL she said! That was barely a story! I really don’t get it!”

“Mama Flutters?” I asked.

“Oh, you’re back! Good timing too!” Flutters said.

“Yep! It looks like you have everything under control! Thank you for taking care of my fish, sista!” I said.

“Hey, it was no trouble at all!” Flutters said as she smiled at me.

“Well, I’m glad! Maybe you should be my full-time fish sitter then!” I suggested.

“I would love to!” Flutters said. “But, there’s one thing you should know.”

“They weren’t giant mutants and tried to terrorize the town, right?” I asked her suspiciously.

“NO! What made you think that?” Flutters asked nervously.

“It was a joke! Holy Wizard of Hope, you’re so gullible!” I chuckled. “Boorlie made that joke earlier. It turns out he could never be any more wrong.”

“Oh…. I’m sorry.” Flutters said.

“No worries. What were you gonna say to me?” I asked.

“This fish food.” Flutters said, carrying the food with the biohazard symbol on it. “You shouldn’t leave it out for other’s to take. It could be poisonous.”

“You’re right, Flutters. I should’ve told you about this product. It isn’t poisonous, but it’s bad. Thanks for telling me.” I said. “I better give this to Twilight. I had enough of carrying this around.”

“Yes, you should.” Flutters said.

“Thanks again, Flutters!” I said giving her a big hug.

“Aww, isn’t this a happy ending?” Pearl asked.

“Yeah, but those fish flakes that we ate before really hit the spot!” Yoyo said excitedly.

“But they turned us into monsters!” Piddles reminded him.

“And I’m still the leader!” Dorthey said.

“Uhh, no you’re not.” Rainbow corrected her.

“Awww.” Dorthey said sadly.

“There is no leaders in this tank. We’re all equal!” Rainbow said to her.

“Ehh… nah.” Dorthey said.

“Well, it looks like there’s only one thing left to do!” Darrel said, and he started swimming around the tank singing, “Left fin, right fin, left fin, right fin…” and then all the other fish joined along with him. Well, that’s the chapter! I bet you’re wondering. Did I ever figure out that my fish were mutants? No, I didn’t. In fact, I don’t even know if this story is even true. I just assumed so. I have no idea what happened back in Ponyville. It could be another parasprite infection for all I know after the damage I seen in town. Also, the moral of this chapter: Don’t leave unidentified equipment for other’s to use because it can leave to the destruction of an entire town, or maybe worse. Whatever. Just leave everything in a secure place so no one will be confused.

Author's Note:

When I originally made this chapter, I made this chapter before I made chapters 24 and 25 because I knew exactly how to do this story but the other chapters were difficult.

This chapter is the very first chapter with Flare's fish acting as main characters in a chapter. I wanted to make the fish the stars of a chapter for once, and they will again in Book 3. I also wanted to see a bond between Fluttershy and Flare's fish, which is why I had Fluttershy as the pet sitter.

It's also about time Flare had a big royal pizza delievery, so I had that be the reason Flare goes out of town, and I decided Twilight should go with him since she's close with the princesses and is also in good help for the troubles the pair go through as of course Boorlie wouldn't want this to happen. It's good to give Boorlie one more chapter in Book 2 because we have a new antagonist next chapter, and then Dr. Swinebutt will be the antagonist in the 3-part finale afterwards.