• Published 18th Nov 2012
  • 1,709 Views, 63 Comments

Friendship is Epic - Book 2: Dat Mareami Heat - FlareGun45



The sequel to Friendship is Epic - Book 1. The story where the Noble Six's past return to either haunt them or help them.

  • ...
90
 63
 1,709

Magic Laws

This chapter takes place during the Magic Duel episode, but I don't need to tell you that 'cause you'll find out. I was at Twilight's library with Crystal, Blaze, and Engie. I wanted to learn new magic spells as I was a bit tired of the same ol armor lock and laser spells, time to find something a little more badplot! For most of the time, I've just been yelling: "MAGIC LAWS! MAGIC LAWS! MAGIC LAWS! MAGIC LAWS!" While running around the room, saying them in random places, like through book shelves, under Twilight's bed, and I even said it in Owlowiscious’ face.

"Flare, what in tarnation are ya doin?" Engie asked.

"I'm yelling 'Magic laws' all around the room." I said.

"Why though?" Engie asked.

"I dunno I feel like it." I said and shrugged. “Dare to be stupid.”

"You and Pinkie are alike in so many ways, man." Blaze said.

"I think you two would make a great couple!" Crystal said.

"Whoa, let's not take things too far, sista! I'm not ready for a special somepony yet. I'd rather wait until the right MAGIC LAWS comes." I said.

"What?" Blaze asked.

"I said I'd rather wait until the right time comes." I said.

Blaze was confused about what I said. "But... you just said...."

"Aaaaaaaaand moving on." I said interrupting him. "C'mon, brahs! This spell won't learn itself! Seriously it won't, it's scenically impossible!"

"Listen to you, Flare! You're sounding like Twilight!" Crystal said.

"No, if I was sounding like Twilight, I'd just say 'WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS'!" I said.

"But you're saying that now." Crystal teased and winked at me.

I just looked back and forth and yelled, "D'OH!"

"C'mon Flare, ya wanna learn this new spell or not?" Engie asked.

"I dunno, brah. A 'changing an object into something else' spell? Sounds tough." I said.

“But you’ve done many spells that took a lot of energy before, man.” Blaze reminded me.

“Oooo listen to Blaze, a Pegasus that’s a unicorn expert.” Crystal teased. Blaze just gave Crystal an annoyed look.

“You think it was easy for me to use these spells? It took me my whole life to get SHOOP DA WHOOP working correctly. My first hundred tries of using that spell, I either put something on fire, burned myself, pushed myself back, or.... well there's so much I can't explain it all! What I'm saying is its not easy being a unicorn. You may think it looks easy, but it really isn't. Even hornsaber was hard for me! You know how long it took for Water to teach me water squirter? Holy Wizard of Hope, brah, magic spells aren't easy! Everytime I see Twilight do it, she makes it look simple. Armor lock and rail-blast was easy for me because SHOOP DA WHOOP is a pretty hard spell; it makes these spells look simple! Hey, proves you I ain't mary-sue, so shut up!” So I looked back into the book to check out that ‘Change any object into anything’ spell, and I probably can only change objects into something from a video game since all my spells are like that.

“C’mon, Flare! Ya can do it!” Engie said, cheering me on.

“You really think I can do this?” I asked.

“Ah found no doubt for a second.” Engie said. “You have more of a chance at bein’ successful at this spell than a Pegasus being able to lift pull a cart full of feathers.”

“WHOA, WHOA!” Crystal yelled in an insulted tone.

“Engie! Don’t take things out of proportion, man! Sheesh! That was mildly racist!” Blaze yelled.

“Mildly?” Engie asked.

“If you said all pegasi are like ducks then that would be heavily.” Crystal said.

“Well regardless, ah have the feelin’ you’d be able to do this, Flare.” Engie said.

“Crystal, Blaze, what do you say?” I asked.

“Quit talking and start sparking!” Crystal demanded.

“What? Was my word not enough?” Engie asked.

“Kay kay.” I said. I looked around to see which object to change, and so I took a look at the trash bin near Twilight’s desk; I aimed my horn towards it, and it start glowing. My friends just watched as I was struggling to change that trash bin into something, but then my rail-blast spell activated and it just punted the bin. “See? See? I can’t do it!”

“Yes you can, Flare! It’s a simple spell!” Blaze said.

“How do you know? You’re not a unicorn like me.” I said, as I looked down and frowned. “When I see Twilight do it, it looks so easy!”

“Believe me, before I started the Wonderbolts, when I watched my dad perform, it looked so easy when he did it, but when I did it, I just keep failing. Now look at me, I’m a wonderbolt myself, and I can do a sonic fireboom, just like Spitfire!” Blaze said.

“Oh shush, I never seen Spitfire do anything like that, you liar!” I corrected him.

“Ok maybe not, but still, you get my point.” Blaze said.

“Yeah your point is that when you give me advice, you lie which makes the advice seem useless.” I said.

“Besides, look at all the spells yer doin’, partner. Y’all got more spells in that horn of yours than Aqua or Rarity!” Engie said.

“I sometimes wish I didn’t. Makes me feel superior.” I said. “I don’t like that. That’s why I don’t like to be called SIRRRRRRRRR!”

“We all have those days, Flare. Including me because I am superior!” Crystal yelled. Engie and Blaze glared at her. “Don’t give me those looks. If there’s something on my face, just tell me.”

“Now try the spell again, Flare. Ya can do it!” Engie said.

“Hmm, I guess it’s worth a shot.” I said and shrugged. So I looked at the jar of ink that was on Twilight’s desk; I aimed my horn towards it, and my horn started to glow as I attempted to turn that ink into something. I’ve been attempting for at least 45 seconds, and my friends just kept watching. “You know, staring at me doesn’t really help.” I said to them. So all my friends just covered their eyes (Blaze covered them with his hooves, Crystal covered them with her wings, and Engie just pressed a button on the side of his goggles to make shutters go down on his goggles so he wouldn’t see), but they all snuck a peek because they didn’t want to miss out. As I was continuing to struggle with my magic as I attempted to turn the jar of ink into something else, I eventually ended up turning the jar of ink into the Spy’s butterfly knife from TF2.

“YOU DID IT, MAN!” Blaze yelled, running up to me. “I knew you could do it!”

“Do what?” I asked.

“I thought I asked you not to watch? You all were peeking weren’t you?” I asked.

“Umm… well….” Blaze stuttered.

“Yeah Blaze, why did you have to peek?” Crystal asked him nervously.

“Yeah the nerve of some ponies.” Engie agreed.

“Oh shut up.” Blaze said angrily at them.

“But still, partner, you did it!” Engie said excitedly.

“Did what?” I asked.

“You changed that ink into…… wait, what did he change it into?” Blaze asked.

“Ah recognize this knife anywhere. It’s the spy’s.” Engie said.

“Way to go Flare!” Crystal yelled in excitement.

“Why are you way to going me? That’s nothing!” I said.

“You were able to change an object into somethin’ else! Ya did it!” Engie said excitedly.

“That’s nothing! That’s just a knife!” I complained.

“That’s not just a knife, man; it’s a knife you made!” Blaze said as he gave it to me. I touched the end of the knife, and I was quite disappointed.

“It’s not even sharp.” I pointed out.

“It doesn’t matter. You were able to master this spell! Congratulations, man! Up high!” Blaze ye;;ed holding his hoof up. I didn’t give him a high-hoof though, I just gave him an annoyed look. “Don’t be upset, man! Practice makes perfect right?”

“I practiced! That’s why I’m perfect! I’m the master of perfection!” Crystal said.

“Ah’d say Rarity is.” Engie said.

“But I’m probably only able to make small objects from games! I wanna make something big, like the Big Daddies from Bioshock, the Scarab from Halo, the Strider from Half-Life, the Makron from Quake, or even the Iron Maiden from Gears of War! I wanna make cool stuff like that!” I said.

“Spells like that take time, bro.” Blaze said putting his arm around me. “Look, let’s try this again. How about something bigger than a knife, but still small?”

“Well, Psyche likes the Earthbound game. He’s been wanting that game for ages, but we can’t find it anywhere.” I said.

“Alright! Well, what kind of object from that game do you want to use?” Blaze suggested.

“I don’t know that game well, but the only small enemy I can remember is the coil snake. I’m not sure what it does, but with me as a beginner in this spell, it probably won’t be alive.” I said.

“Coil snake it is then!” Blaze agreed. So I looked around to see what other useless stuff I can use a spell on, and I found a crumbled up piece of paper near Twilight’s telescope. So I aimed my horn towards it, and my horn started glowing. I did my best to change that paper into a coil snake, but then my spell gets interrupted as Twilight’s library turns upside down and starts shaking. The four of us fell down onto the ceiling, which probably doesn’t make sense, but it does in this case since the tree is upside down. Owlowiscious flies out of the house to catch any of the falling books and the four of us just banged from wall to wall all over the library as it was shaking, but then finally, the house went back to normal, but it was a mess in here! Crystal had her head inside the toilet in the bathroom, Blaze was under a pile of books, Engie landed on Spike’s bed with Spike’s pet phoenix PeeWee on his nose, and I landed on Twilight’s desk.

“Ooooh. Is everypony alright?” Blaze asked, rubbing his head.

“Fine.” Crystal said, spitting out toilet water from her mouth. “I guess this is what you call toilet humor.” The punch-line drum beat played in the background after she said that. Engie flicked PeeWee off his nose and went back downstairs to meet with us.

“What in Luna’s name was that all about?” Engie asked.

“Flare, why did you just turn the library upside down and shake it?” Crystal asked.

“Why are you blaming me? I didn’t do it!” I corrected her as I got up from the desk and the butterfly knife I created was jabbed into my vest pocket. The other’s screamed after they saw the knife there, thinking I was stabbed in the chest. “What’s wrong?”

“The knife!” Crystal yelled, and then Engie screamed like a little girl and fainted.

“Oh this?” I asked as I took the knife out. “Thank the Wizards that it didn’t kill me. Luckily for me, my wallet in my vest pocket saved my life. Thank you, wallet.” I said to my wallet, patting it. Crystal flies reaches my hoof into my pocket, takes the wallet, and tears up.

“Oh you poor wallet. It was so young, and so not ready. It looked brand new and now…… it sacrificed it’s life to save yours. This wallet will never be forgotten. But….. why? WHY?! WHHHHHYYYYY?!” Crystal yelled and started crying all over it. Blaze and Engie just looked at eachother, confused.

“Crystal, relax!” Blaze advised her. “It’s only an object; it wasn’t alive in the first place!”

“EASY FOR YOU TO SAY!” Crystal yelled in his face.

“Blaze don’t be rude to my wallet.” I ordered him.

“But it’s not alive, how can it die?” Blaze asked.

“I’ll let you know, brah, that that wallet saved my life, I owe it a debt of gratitude!” I said. I took my wallet from Crystal and held it up high. “Three cheers for my wallet! HIP-HIP….”

“Hurray!” Crystal yelled.

“Hip-hip…” I said.

“Hurray!” Crystal yelled.

“Hip-hip….” I said. “C’mon Blaze and Engie, join in!”

They both sighed and said, “Hurray.” But with an annoyed tone.

“Wow, you two need to learn some gratitude, even to objects!” I advised them. Suddenly after that, Psyche and Aqua came into the library.

“Flare, Crystal, guys!” Aqua said. “Ya guys alright? We saw Trixie turning the tree upside down, and we wanted to check up on ya.”

“Yeah we’re fine.” Engie said. “Why didn’t ya say my name or Blaze’s name? Ya only said Flare and Crystal? What? You like them better than us or somethin’?”

“Wait, Trixie?” Crystal asked “That same Trixie from the Unicorn Games?”

“Trixie? You mean that same Trixie from the Unicorn Games?” I asked.

“Exactly!” Aqua said.

“Aww, I remember that day.” Crystal said as she smiled. “That was the day we met Aqua for the first time!”

“But that Trixie was just a robot made by the mysterious doctor.” I said.

“Yeah well now the real Trixie is here, and I assure you that she is NOT a robot.” Psyche said.

“I wasn’t around during the Unicorn Games, what happened?” Blaze asked.

“Flare, Twilight, Rarity, and I entered the Unicorn Games last year, until Trixie came around. After she cheated and harmed Lyra, Flare threatened Trixie and told her never to come back.” Aqua explained.

“And let’s not forget the first time the real Trixie was here.” Engie reminded us.

“None of us were around then though.” Psyche reminded him.

“Looks like she came back for a little payback!” Blaze said as he banged his hooves together.

“MAGIC LAWS! MAGIC LAWS!” I yelled.

“What?” Psyche asked.

“He’s been sayin that all mornin.” Engie said.

“Ah.” Psyche understood.

“So, Trixie came back, huh? You’re sure she’s not a robot?” I asked.

“This one looked pretty real, and I did not see any of the doctor’s logos on her.” Aqua said. “Although she was wearing a strange necklace.

“What kind of necklace?” Blaze asked.

“Is it pretty?” Crystal asked.

“I’m not sure.” Aqua said.

“You’re not sure if it’s pretty?” Crystal asked.
“No, I wasn’t sure what that necklace was. Was it pretty? I guess, but something about Trixie doesn’t seem right.” Aqua said.

“I think we should go check it out.” Psyche suggested.

“Agreed, let’s go!” Engie said.

“But hang on, one more thing.” Crystal interrupted. “I don’t think Flare’s wallet is a hero after all. That knife wasn’t even sharp so it shouldn’ve killed Flare in the first place!” Crystal grabbed my wallet and yelled at it, “You big phoney!” and then threw on the ground.

“Hey!” I yelled as I picked up my wallet and held it close to me. “Just because it’s not a hero doesn’t mean its right to insult it!”

“Oh shush, Flare, it’s just a wallet, it doesn’t have feelings.” Crystal reminded me, even though that’s a lot coming from her. No I didn’t mean that like she doesn’t have any feelings, I meant that in… umm… another way, I… I forgot what I was saying so nevermind.

So after that little episode, we all ran outside to check out the duel that was going on between Trixie and Twilight. We arrived at the part when Trixie turned Snips into a foal and Snails into an old stallion. Twilight was shocked to see that happen, and she knew she lost. So Trixie pushed her out of town and created that giant bubble that blocked Ponyville from the outside world.

“Ok I’m officially confused right now.” Crystal said.

“Yeah same here.” Blaze said. “What was all that about?”

“Ah agree. The way Trixie created that force field bubble it looked so easy.” Engie said. “Remember when Twilight created that force field around her house to keep out the crusaders?”

“No but I remember how tired Shining Armor was when he created that giant force field around Canterlot.” I said.

“And I remember Rarity saying how tired Princess Cadance was when she created a giant force field around the Crystal Empire.” Crystal said.

“What’s with unicorns and their force fields?” Psyche asked.

“I can’t make a force field. All I can make is a temporary bubble shield to protect myself but not a town.” I said.

“I can shield myself with water but that’s about it.” Aqua said.

“Yeah obviously, Aqua.” Crystal said.

“Mmm! Mmm-mmm-mmm!” Pinkie yelled.

“I know Pinkie, but maybe it’s not tense, maybe it’s elevence, or twelevece.” Crystal said.

“Mmm-mmm-mmm. Mmmmm!” Pinkie said.

“Oh yeah? Well I think you’ll need the correct amount of popsicle sticks to make one.” Crystal said.

“Mmm-mmm-mmm!” Pinkie said

“I know, mmm-mmm-mmm indeed! I love cinnamon rolls!” Crystal said.

“Trixie took it, we saw the whole thing. That monster ruined my mane!” Rarity complained.

“And my wing!” Rainbow Dash yelled.

“And our age.” Snips said. “But we didn’t mind all that much.”

“Ehh, my spine aches.” Snails complained.

“But how?” Blaze asked.

“Allow me to explain.” Psyche said.

“Yeah nopony cares, Psyche.” I said to him.

“Ah think ah can explain this whole tragic error.” AppleJack said.

“Let’s hear it, Jackie!” I said. Psyche just glared at me, but I did not know why, but you probably do. So AppleJack explained all that went on, about with Trixie returning and such, and all about that duel, and how Trixie bullied everypony. I don’t need to go into detail though cause you probably already know how it turned out.

“Mmm-mmmm!” Pinkie said.

“Pinkie’s right. That mare has gone too far this time!” Rainbow yelled.

“How can you all speak mumble?” Psyche asked.

“Well, the time has come to try a few things. We gotta find a way to stop Trixie!” AppleJack said.

“Well, maybe we don’t have to be so hasty about it.” Fluttershy said nervously.
“Are you kidding?” Rainbow yelled in Flutters’ face. “One of our enemy’s from our past has taken over the town, and she’s going to make us suffer if we don’t do something about it!”

“But…. Maybe she might be a little too powerful to handle.” Flutters said.

“Sugarcube, what about yer animal friends? They’ll be trapped under this bubble forever if we don’t do something, and fast.” AppleJack said, trying to comfort Fluttershy.

“So are we gonna take that mare down or what?” Rainbow asked, putting her hoof in.

“Oh, it is on!” Rarity said mischievously, putting her hoof on top of Rainbow’s.
“Let’s do it!” AppleJack yelled, putting her hoof on top of Rarity’s.

“Mmhm!” Pinkie mumbled, putting her hoof on top of AJ’s.

“You Nobles gonna help us or not?” Rainbow asked.

“Yeeeeah about that. I have flight training today.” Blaze excused himself.

“Yeah, and I have a project that’s due.” Psyche excused himself

“Somepony’s gotta make sure the water’s still running ‘round here.” Aqua excused himself.

“Not to mention electricity.” Engie excused himself.

“And I have to head back to the shop.” I excused myself.

“I just don’t wanna help.” Crystal excused herself.

“Fine, we can handle things on our own.” AppleJack said.

“Yeah, at least we’re not lazy or scared like you.” Rarity teased and giggled.

“Heeeeey!” Crystal complained. “Just because it’s true doesn’t mean you have to point that out!”

“Let’s go kick some magic mare plot!” Rainbow yelled, and then her, Rarity, AppleJack, and Pinkie ran off, but Flutters just covered her face, and walked really slowly.

“Is it me or was it what Rainbow said seemed awkward?” I asked.

“What are we waitin for?” Engie asked.

“I have no idea.” Aqua said. So I walked alone towards my shop cause I had to work to do and on the way, I saw Trixie picking on the other ponies. I saw my friend, and Crystal’s coltfriend, Black Thunder, skateboarding on some bike railings and market stands. Trixie came by, and used her magic to add rockets on his skateboard, and then he was riding real fast and crashed into another market stand. Trixie laughed.

“You call that skateboarding? Please!” Trixie teased.

"THUNDER!" I yelled, and ran to him. "You alright, brah?"
"Hey, I've been through worse." Thunder said, rubbing his head. “This one time, I-“

“Ok I just asked you if you were alright,” I interrupted him; “I didn’t say I was interested in your stories.” Up ahead I saw Trixie laughing evilly.

"Now that wasn't very nice!" I said to Trixie. "Apologize to my bro."

"Oh okay, Trixie's sorry..." Trixie said to Thunder. "… Sorry that you're gonna see how that skateboard feels about getting rode on and crashed all the time." Trixie chuckled, and then put the skateboard to life.

“How is that even funn- OW!” Thunder yelled as the skateboard removed it’s wheels and landed on Thunder’s back. The skateboard wheels then magically get placed under Thunder and the skateboard starts riding Thunder away like it’s Opposite Day.

"Wow, a bring to life spell. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two." I said impressively.

"Hmm, maybe, maybe not." Trixie said. "What can you do?" Just then, I pushed her back using my rail-blast spell.

"I call that, Rail-blast! You like?" I asked.

"Oh please! Whatever anypony can do, Trixie can do better." she said as she copies my rail-blast spell to push me further back, but then dragging me forward then up and down.

As she let go of me, stars were spinning around my head, but when I finally came back to my senses, I said to her, “You know, I met you once before. You were a robot by the mysterious doctor.”

“Trixie isn’t interested in your fairy tales.” Trixie said.

“FARIES!? Did you say fairies?” Denzel Crocker asked excitedly.

“I said fairy-tales you dweeb.” Trixie corrected him.

“Eh close enough.” Crocker shrugged. “You know Ponyville’s like a second home to me. You being called Trixie and you’re nosy, and there’s a purple unicorn around here that sounds like one of my students.”

“Ah-ha, not interested.” Trixie said as she uses her magic to push Crocker away.

"Hey I like you're necklace! Can I try it on?" I asked as I was about to grab her necklace, but then she used her magic to use my own hoof to slap away my other hoof trying to grab her amulet.

"DON'T TOUCH!" she ordered. "This is not a necklace, this is an amulet."

"Necklace, amulet, same thing." I said.

"Hmm, what do you do for a living?" Trixie asked me.

“I don’t die that’s for sure.” I chuckled. Trixie then uses her magic to grow a mustache on my face.

“I don’t have time for games!” Trixie said angrily at me.

“Is she a mermaid?” Patrick Star asked.

"Ok if you must know what I do for a living, I make pizzas!" I said.

"Make me 500 pizzas, with pineapple on it." Trixie said.

"500 PIZZAS?!" I yelled in excitement. "OH YES! Definitaly! Coming right up, sista! Also have you noticed you sound a lot like Queen Chrysalis?”

“MOVE IT!” Trixie demanded.

“Hey who cares? 500 pizzas I get to make! What a charming customer!” I said excitedly.

"Flare, you're not actually gonna believe her, are you?" Blaze asked.

"You, quiet!" Trixie demanded Blaze, changing the color on his wonderbolt outfit from blue to red.

"HEY!" Blaze yelled.

“Hey? You look better that way, brah. You’re dressed like the Flash!” I pointed out.

"You're a draconian right? Pfft! Worthless, weak, and should be extinct." Trixie said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Blaze yelled as he flew fast towards Trixie's face. "WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY RACE?! THEY HAVE FEELINGS TOO YOU KNOW!" Then suddenly, Trixie turned Blaze into a snail.

"Whatever Trixie says, is what goes." Trixie said, and chuckled. I wasn't really there to see Blaze's transformation, I was too busy making the pizzas for her, and I know karma’s going to strike her down pretty soon. Took me a long time to get these pizzas done, and I didn't have time for the other customers. Well, while you're waiting for me to get done, let's see what the other Nobles did with Trixie. Well, Trixie made Aqua become her personal water fountain at the town pool, along with my sister Water, and a few other unicorns, as she relaxes on a inflatable tube, drinking lemonade with a little umbrella on it.

“I’m getting itchy!” Water complained.

“Quiet!” Trixie yelled as she stones my sister. “Statues don’t talk!”

“I think I need an adult.” The statue of Water commented. Aqua started to get a bit aggravated, and it usually takes a lot to get him like that.

“Go ahead, SAY SOMETHING! I dare you!” Trixie dared Aqua. Aqua was able to hold his tongue, but he really wasn’t liking what Trixie’s been doing to his friends.

After that, Trixie made Crystal and Psyche use their wings to cool her off, even though the sun isn't really shining after she added that big bubble around Ponyville. Crystal was getting bored with fanning Trixie, so she decided to sing a little tune.

“Look what’s happened to me… I can’t believe it myself.” Crystal sang.

“Suddenly I’m up on top of the world,” Psyche joined along, “and it should’ve been somebody else.”

“Oh believe it or not, I’m walking on air,” Psyche and Crystal both sang, “I never thought I could feel so free. Flying away on a wing and a prayer – who could it be? Believe it or not, it’s just meeeeee.” After that we were silent for a few seconds.

“Why did you two stop?” Trixie asked. “I liked that, continue!”

“I can sing Whitney Houston next.” Crystal said.

“No just sing that other song over and over and over.” Trixie said.

“Why? Doesn’t it get boring to you?” Psyche asked.

“Good point.” Trixie agreed. “Sing it again but 2x times fast, then 3x fast, then 4x, then 5x, ect.”

“You had to open your mouth on that, huh Psyche?” Crystal asked.

“I can’t sing too fast, it’ll give me an asthma attack.” Psyche said.

“If you don’t do it, I’ll turn you into a mule.” Trixie threatened him.

“Good. At least I won’t die.” Psyche said.

“Ok you asked for it.” Trixie said as she uses her magic on Psyche, but surprisingly, Psyche didn’t change a bit.

“Oh that’s right, he’s already a mule!” Crystal said as she laughed.

“Stop laughing and SING!” Trixie demanded.

After that Trixie even made Engie build giant transformer-like robots to fight while she relaxes. Once one of the transformers gets destroyed while fighting Trixie cheers, “Yay! Bravo! Bravo! Ok Engineer, build them again, Trixie wants see it again!”

“Ah’ve been rebuildin’ these robots for 6 hours! Ah gotta use the potty!” Engie said.

“Trixie’s not done yet. Rebuild them!” Trixie demanded.

“Canchya just rebuild them yerself with yer magic?” Engie asked.

“The Great and Powerful Trixie has no time to waste her brilliant magic spells on junky robots.” Trixie said.

“Junky robots that were made out of the same metal that used to be the oil refinery?” Engie asked as he pointed to the destroyed transformer and saw it leaking oil. “Why couldn’t we just use parts from the junk yard?”

“I already ordered that boring green unicorn to make a knight army with all of those parts.” Trixie said.

A cutaway shows the ‘boring green unicorn’ building the knight army out of the junk from the junk yard, and that ‘boring green unicorn’ turned out to be Keith. “I’m building a knight army out of useless parts from the junk yard. I don’t have a mental problem.” He said. The cutaway ends.

After many hours, I finally got all the pizzas done. So I went over to town hall, where Trixie's making the poor ponies in Ponyville make them do ridculous stuff. “How long do I have to stay in this cage? I have to freshin’ up.” Mayor Mare, whom was inside a cage, said.

“Ok if one more pony says they need to use the bathroom, I’m turning them into a urinal!” Trixie said.

“How do you know what a urinal looks like?” Psyche asked her.

"Here you are, Trixie! 500 pineapple pizzas, baked to perfection!" I smiled and squeed at her.

"Well done!" Trixie said, as she then used her magic to maker herself huge. She grew to the size of King-Kong, and then she smashed all my pizzas that I worked so hard for. I gasped, fell on me knees, and studdered. "What's wrong? Did Trixe ruin your pizzas?" Trixie then shrunk back to her original size and I continued studdering.

"But... I... Eh.... Ah..... You just..... Eh..... Ooo.... Eeee.... Ooo-ah-ah.... ding.... dang.... wala-bing-bang.... But..... I.... O.... M.... G..... B.... B.... Q...... AAAAAAAAH!"

"Trixie would like 500 more pizzas please?" Trixe asked me.

"MY PIZZAS AIN'T TOYS! They're meant to be eaten!" I yelled.

"Snips and Snails will eat them after I crush them." Trixie said as she then she took out a bell and ringed it. "Feeding time!" and then Snips and Snails came over and started eating all the crushed pizzas like pigs.

"Whatever. Before I make the pizzas, I'll need a little something in return." I said, taking out a calculator, pressing the buttons on it.

"What could Trixie possibly owe a weak little unicorn like yourself?" she asked.

"4,000 bits." I said.

"Excuse me?" Trixie asked feeling insulted.

"4,000 bits, pay up, sista!" I said, holding out my hoof. "I can accept checks or credit too."

"Trixie is not paying a single bit." she said.

"I worked hard to make those pizzas! Gimmie me money, arrrgh!" I said, speaking like a pirate.

"Flare, no. You don't know what you're getting yourself.” Psyche advised me.

"Trixie rules Ponyville now.” Crystal said.

"I could care less. Pay up, Trixie." I ordered her.

"You dare vile the Great and Powerful Trixie?" she yelled at my face,as she used her magic to make her neck longer so she could reach my face.

"Look, sista, I have policy, and I make a living." I said giving her a look.

"HEY! You think Flare isn't as strong as you, if not stronger? How about a magic duel? Right here, right now!" Crystal yelled.

"Crystal what are you doing?" Psyche asked.

"Yeah Crystal, you're not a unicorn! How can you duel her?" I reminded her.

"No Flare, you!" Crystal correted me.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Challenge Trixie to a magic duel!" Crystal said.

"Don't do it Flare! She beat Twilight!" Aqua reminded me as he tried to unstone my sister.

“I should’ve made a funny pose before getting stoned like this.” Water said.

"So? Does Trixie have any of the spells I have? Does she have flare, water squirter, horn saber, bubble shield, or even armor lock?" I asked.

"I assume so." Aqua said.

"Well we'll see about that! Ready to get it on, sista?" I asked her.

"Very well. Let's see who's the more powerful unicorn." Trixie said mischievously.

"I already know the answer to that, and it's Rarity!" I yelled.

"Aww, thank you, darling." Rarity said as she blushed.

"But I'm better than you, Trixie, that's for sure! I bet you don't even lift! Ooooooooh!" I said.

"Actually Trixie does." Trixie said using her magic to move around Blaze, still in his snail form.

"Hey! You can't do that to snail Blaze!" I yelled at him.

"Oh yeah?" Trixie asked.

"Not without salt." I said.

"Don't encourage her, man!" Blaze yelled.

"Good idea." Trixie said, looking mischievously at Blaze.

“Where are my jelly-babies? I need my jelly-babies!” Psyche started to freak out.

“Are you obsessed with those now?” Crystal asked.

"Uhh, aren't y’all gonna duel or what?" Engie asked.

"Flare's doomed, that's for sure." Psyche said.

“Yeah thanks for the enthusiasm, Psyche.” I said sarcastically at him.

“It’s what I do.” Psyche teased.

“You should take his word for that, pizza pony.” Trixie warned me.

"You may say that now, but you'll be eating those words, 'cause the good pony always wins!" I said. "And now, feel the wrath of my-" But before I could finish, Trixie used her magic to turn me into a giant frog. "Ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit!" I kept saying, but then I saw a fly, and caught it with my tongue and continued ribbiting at Trixie, but Trixie just rolled her eyes and turned me back to normal, 'cause she was annoyed by all the ribbiting. So after she turned my back into pony form I said, "... and another thing, ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit, and ribbit!"

"Why are you still ribbiting? Trixie turned you back to normal!" Trixie said.

"Well Trixie, you still think you're one of the popular fillies in Dimmsdale Elementary?" I asked.

"What?" Trixie asked confused.

"I never liked you popular kids! Going on, thinking you're better than everypony else, and your friend Veronica is crazy!" I said.

"What are you talking about?" Trixie asked.

"I'm talking about, PEW!" I yelled, shooting my laser blast spell at Trixie, and it hit her mane. Trixie gasped.

"NOPONY MESSES WITH THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE!" she yelled.

"Wow, it's a good thing I decided not to speak in third-person, it really does sound weird." I said. So Trixie glared at me, and then she used a spell that turned me into a chicken.

"Wow, nice job Trixie, for turning me into a cock-a-doole-doo." I said.

"You're a chicken, not a rooster." snail Blaze corrected me.

"Let's try this!" I said as I then I activated my hornsaber and I charged towards Trixie. "CHICKEN CHARGE! BA-CAWK!" I yelled, but before I could hit her with hornsaber, she used some sort of shield spell, and I slammed towards it like it was a wall. My face flattens right so I laid on the ground with chicken wings flying over my head, and making a chicken sound. Trixie started laughing.

"You fool, you think you could mess with Trixie's magic? I think we're about finished here." she said.

"No! We're just getting started!" I yelled. "Let me teach you a little bit about what the seaponies say: SHOOP SHOOP DA WHOOP!" I yelled as I was charging my lazor at Trixie, but then she used a spell to turn my shoop spell into a cream soda spell, so cream soda poured out of my horn, and Trixie opened her mouth and drank it.

"Mmm mmm mmm!" she said, licking her lips.

“Mmm-mmm-mmm.” Pinkie mumbled in an annoyed tone.

"Trixie does enjoy a little cream soda fountain.” Trixie said.

"GO FLARE!" Crystal yelled. "You still have one more spell that'll show her!"

"Huh? Oh right!" I just remembered. "You think you could defeat me that fast, great and powerful pixie dust?"

"It's not pixie dust, it's Trixie, and to be honest, not many ponies are still in the game after this long, so Trixie will give you that." she said. I looked at AppleJack mashing all the apples in that barrel to make apple sauce, and I knew what to do now.

"Hey Jackie? Ya think I could use one of your apples?" I asked.

"If ya think it'll help." AJ said, throwing me one of her apples. I put the apple on the ground, and stared at it.

"Well let's see how you like dem apples!" I yelled.

"Oh please, that phrase is old." Trixie said as she waved her hoof downward.

"I wasn't talking to you! I was talking to the apple!" I said as I then looked down at the apple again. "You won't be an apple for much longer, my friend, because you're gonna be turned into.... the masamune from Chrono Trigger!"

"The what?" Aqua asked.

"The masamune from Chono Trigger." Psyche said to him. "It's a sword."

"I know what it is, I just don't think it's gonna be much help." Aqua said. So I aimed my horn at the apple, and my horn started to glow, and I was gonna turn it into the masamume. The spell worked, well kinda, the apple actually turned into a baseball bat, like the ones used on GTA. Not just that, it was made of rubber, and it squeaked. Trixie laughed once again.

"Is that the best you got?" Trixie asked as she then grabbed another apple from AJ's barrel, placed it on the ground, and got herself in position. "Trixie doesn't really play video games, but Trixie is still better in every way possible!" So she used her magic to turn the apple into Bowser!

"LAWL WHAT?!" I yelled.

"WHOA SNPPLE SNAP!" Crystal yelled. Everypony in the room was in shock.

"Looks like Trixie beat you in your game!" Trixie said and laughed. “No pun intended.” I just stood there in shock as my jaw just fell on the floor, that's how shocked I was. Trixie continued laughing, then she said; "Now, how about the next batch of 500 FREE pizzas!" She continued to laugh, and then I just sadly looked down and walked out of town hall. Everypony felt bad, but then Trixie ordered everypony to get back to work. As I was sadly walking back to my shop to make Trixie those pizzas, I mumbled to myself, “Weak magic. That’s all I have is weak magic. I don’t wish to be OP, but how am I supposed to be amazing if all I do is weak magic?”

And so, I went back to the shop to make those pizzas, but I wasn't happy about it. Look, I knew Trixie had better magic than me, and even Twilight does, but I never thought she could beat me at a video game related magic; it's just not possible! I'm the one that does all dem video game magics 'round here! Someday, I'll get her back, I know it! As stubborn as I am, I wish to get better at the magic I have. I want to be truly amazing. I want to be great and powerful! Ok, that… umm… that, ok I didn’t realize what I was saying. Let’s not forget what’s important. I will learn to get better at my magic, I just need time. I just have to remember that. Just remember: patience. “I wanna get better at magic and I want to right now!” I yelled, forgetting everything I just said just now.

A few more hours went by and I finished making the pizzas. When I got back outside, I saw everypony congratulating Twilight, and the town wasn't covered in a big fish bowl anymore. What just happened? I have no idea! I was as confused as a rabbit in a bull trail. Wow, listen to me, I'm sounding like AppleJack. So I went over to see what all the fuss was about, Twilight said the whole story to me, and how her magic came from the alicorn amulet, the one Trixie was wearing.
"So let me get this straight. Whichever unicorn wears this amulet would gain badplot magical powers?" I asked.

"That's right, Flare, and somepony's going to have to take this amulet somewhere where nopony can get it." Twilight said.

"May I wear it?" I asked with a cute smile.

"Nope, sorry Flare. This amulet is way too dangerous. It'll corrupt your mind." she said.

"Oh it can't be that bad!" I said.

"It is! Did you see how Trixie was acting?" Rainbow asked.

"Not really." I said.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" snail Blaze asked. So Twilight turned Blaze back to his original self, but since snail Blaze was on Rainbow Dash’s shoulder, he kinda crushed her when he turned back. "Wow, one thing's for sure, I'll never want to be a snail again! I like salt." I just kept staring at Alicorn amulet of it's beauty and power, and I had to have it! It must be the answer to my magic problems!

“I must have it!” I mumbled to myself. “I must have.... the precious! Ooooo the precious! Well at least I didn’t need this dirty ring anymore.” I said as I then removed an ancient ring from my horn and threw aside, and as I watched as Twilight give the alicorn amulet to a couple of royal guards, and after they placed it in a magical chest. I kept wanting.... the precious, but I couldn't get it alone. Something needed to be done. So I sold all my pineapple pizzas in a fairly cheap price to a merchant that stopped by town before Trixie took over, and I felt so relieved that I didn’t need to waste all those pizzas I made for her, but then I suddenly realized what else I needed to do.

As time went by, the royal guards were about to place the amulet at the Canterlot museum for display. "Ah, our precious treasure is finally here!" a historian said.

"Where do you want this, sir?" a guard asked.

"Over there, I got a display ready to go." the historian said, pointing to an empty display case. So the guards unlocked the chest, and it was hard to unlock since the chest had three locks, which required 3 different keys. So they opened the chest, brought out the amulet and placed it gently inside the display.

“Ah excellent! The ancient history of the Alicorn Amulet shall bring in MILLIONS to observe it!” the historian said excitedly.

“Well we’re glad to be in service.” One of the guards said. “Just make sure it doesn’t get stolen. It must not fall into the wrong hooves.”

“Oh relax, my good chap. This museum has such an advanced security system, not even YOUR technician crews can hack this place!” the historian said.

“Well that goodness for that.” One of the guards said.

“Uhh… yeah…. O-of course.” The unicorn guard said upsettingly.

"Wait!" the historian cried. "Something's not right about this amulet." The historian took the amulet and observed it.

"Uh, is there a problem, sir?" a guard asked.

"Yes, indeed there is!" the historian said. "As I recall, this amulet wasn't made in Chimpa." Chimpa is where all the toys and special nic-nacs were made, and it's runned by chimps, over at a kingdom in the other side of the world known as Aperica.

"So, what it's made in Chimpa?" a guard asked.

“No reason, no reason whatsoever. It’s an antique.” The historian said. “Now let’s keep this amulet here safe and sound in this high security display case. NO ONE will be able to get to it! Anyways, time to close down for the night.” So the historian and the guards all left the museum and activated all security systems right before they locked down. You know how much I want that necklace, and I’d go out of there and break the law just to at least try it out, but am I going to actually steal it from this high-security museum? No, of course not. I don’t need to, because I already snatched the real amulet right before the amulet left Ponyville, and I replaced it with this fake one.

Back in Ponyville, Snips and Snails were sneaking through town with a mysterious case. They hid behind bushes and market stalls, trying to avoid everypony, and to avoid doing anything suspicious. but of course, it's Snails and Snips, they're weirdos. So they snuck over to my trailer and knocked on the door in a certain code. Pound, pound, pound-pound. I did not answer the door though, so they tried that same pound again. I activated my little eyeball camera near the door, and spoke through the microphone.

"Si?" I asked.

"We brought the-" Snails was trying to say, but then Snips shushed him.

"We brought the 'thing' for you, Flare." Snips said.

"What? There's no Flare here, what are you talking about? Just leave it at the door." I instructed them.

"Aaaaand." Snips said sounding like he wanted something in return.

"Yeah, aaaaaaaand." Snails said, copying him.

"Come by my shop first thing tomorrow morning, and I'll give you an all you can eat buffet for free." I promised.

"YES!" the colts said excitedly.at the same time giving eachother a high-hoof.

“But that knock you did WAS NOT secret code.” I reminded them. “THIS is the secret code…” Pound, pound-pound, pound.

“How is that different from what we did?” Snips asked.

“You did…” pound, pound, pound-pound. I corrected them.

“Eh whatever. FREE buffet, Snails!” Snips yelled in excitement.

“Aw yeah, Snips! That’s what I’m talking about!” Snails yelled in excitement.

“Just be lucky this isn’t a nuclear reactor.” I advised them as the pair ran off by the time I opened the door and brought the box inside.

I then brought the case into my lounge while chuckling and I placed it on the floor. "At last! This is what I was looking for! I finally have.... the precious!" I said in the voice of that little dorky elf from Lord of the Rings. I chuckled, and then as I tried opening the case, it was stuck. Jammed! Filled with blueberry jam! So I tried to get the case opened with my magic, and I tried smashing it with a chair, some other furniture in my trailer, nearly my XBUCKS but I stopped myself, abd then I placed in the microwave but it didn't work, so I tried smashing it with my weights that I don't even use and that didn't work; I tried the garden hose outside and it didn't work; I tried the baseball bat that I made during the duel it didn't work, and I even tried asking it nicely, then threatening it, then begging it, and even tried bribbing it when suddenly, I was out of ideas.

"UGH! Nothing's working!" I yelled. "Wait! I'm not a caveman, why am I using all of this? I have technology!" So, carrying the briefcase, I walked on over to my computer and turned it on, and after that, I then took the computer monitor and started smashing the case with it. Of course, how stupid of me, it didn't open. That's when I knew that I couldn't do this alone. I needed help from a genius! So I gave Spike a call and he came over to my trailer so he could help me out.

"So, brah, you think you can help me out?" I asked.

"I dunno, I'm pretty shaken up after Trixie came over. I've been having that feeling that she hasn't really changed and she might come back." Spike said.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm not interested." I said in an uncaring tone. "I just need you to help me open this case."

"Oh this? This is simple!" he said.

"Doesn't look simple, I tried everything to open it! The garden hose, my furniture, the weights I never use, everything! Nothing seems to be working!" I explained.

"Did you try putting in the combination?" Spike asked, giving me a look.

"No, but you think I'll know? That case belonged to Snips and Snails. I would ask them, but I don't have their phone numbers." I said.

"It's Snips and Snails, dude. The combination is quite obvious." he said.

"Don't be silly, brah! There's like millions and millions of possible combination!" I said. Just like that, Spike was able to open the case.

"You were saying?" he asked.

"Huh? How did you open it?" I asked.

"Snips and Snails, they're dimwitted; the combination is obviously zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero." he said.

"Wow Spike, you're smart man!" I said.

"Why else am I Twilight's number 1 assistant?" Spike asked, giving me a cool smile.

"Alright!" I said excitedly.

"What's in here anyway?" he asked, nearly opening the case.

"DON'T OPEN IT!" I yelled, holding the case closed.

"OKAY, OKAY!" he said. "Why so jumpy?"

"Secrets in this case, secrets!" I said. "It could be anything! It could be a treasure, it could be money, it could be my grandma's robes, it could be a pizza, maybe even a piece of string, or maybe even an embarrassing snapshot of YOU from the Hearth's Warming party!" I explained as Spike started screaming.

"Please don't tell me it's that picture! It was really hard for me get over my nerves after that day!" Spike freaked out.

"Then you'll keep all that happened tonight between us, capiche?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure.... no problem." he said with a nervous smile and started sweating.

"Good. So you got any plans today, brah?" I asked.

"Oh, um... I have to go with Twilight to bring Peewee back to his parents." he said sadly. "I was allowed to keep him until he gets his senses, but.... I can't stand good-byes, you know what I'm saying, Flare?"

"I understand completely, brah." I said. "Go on and bring Peewee back to his family. Say goodbye to him for me, si?"

"Sure thing! See ya!" he said as ge started walking towards the door, but then he stopped and demanded me, "Oh, and don't you dare show anypony that picture!"

"I promise." I said to him and then he walked out. Of course I wasn't gonna break this promise, I don't even have a picture of him from the Hearth's Warming party. Though I did get an embarrassing snapshot of him from the royal wedding. So I opened the case slowly, and saw the precious. Yes the precious! Inside the case was the ring that I took off earlier day, remember that? I really needed to get that back. It was too precious! Snips and Snails were the only ones available who could get it, because I was too easy stealing the Alicorn Amulet which is in my vest pocket right now.

Behold! The Alicorn Amulet! I knew what I had to do! I knew that this object would help me be victorious! Ew, Victorious? All the Nickelodeon shows these days stink; I miss Amanda Show, and Drake and Josh. Oh, but my point is.... I don't have fingers so I couldn't point, but seriously I knew this amulet would help me reach my goal of having my magic be the best in all the land! When morning came, Engie was walking across town. He thought it was his lucky day because he saw a bit on the ground.

"Well ah'll be! It's mah lucky day! Ah don’t care what mah nephrologist says!" Engie said excitedly taking the bit off, but it was tails, so he's gonna get bad luck it seems. Yeah it was, because in about that time, he encountered a Krogan from Mass Effect who beat him with the back of his gun, and then walked away.. "OW! What in tarnation?" he yelled. "Wait, was that what ah think it was?" Next was Psyche, he encountered a New Age Retro Hippie from Earthbound.

"Oh my gosh! Is that a New Age Retro Hippie from Earthbound? Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh!" Psyche said with excitement.

"Yo man. What up with space man? It's like a big buncha nothin man!" the Hippie said.

"And now I hate you." Psyche said feeling annoyed. Meanwhile with Aqua, he was feeling pretty depressed because he had a pretty rough day yesterday.

"Ugh! Ah had a rough mornin! Trixie is such a dog! I can't believe she made me her personal fountain, and he turned Water into stone." he complained.

“And I’m still stoned.” Water said next to him as she started chuckling after she said that.

A short cutaway gag after that shows a grave stone that reads: Here lies Water Gun, who told the worst joke in the world and then died.

Aqua sighed and shook his head, and then he mumbled to himself, "This day can't possibly-" but before he could finish that sentence, a Little Sister from Bioshock (pony formed of course) trots over to Aqua. "Oh hey there, little filly! Ya lost?" Just then the sister starts screaming. "Whoa, whoa what did I do? What’s wrong?" Just then, if it isn’t obvious enough, the Big Daddy shows up, grabs Aqua and throws him into the dumpster. “I didn’t even say the whole phrase of this day getting any worse, and it happened before I said it. Didn’t think the rule applied that way.” Aqua mumbled to himself in the dumpster. “Why is there moldy cheese in here?"

“Don’t worry, Aqua! I’ll save you!” Water cried out.

“Yeah good luck with that.” Aqua said sarcastically.

“Hang on, give me a few minutes as I try to figure out how to get out of here.” Water said. “Why hasn’t anyone thawed me yet?”

Meanwhile with Crystal, she was eating ice cream while leaning against the wall outside Sugarcube Corner, until Pac-Man showed up and ate her ice cream as he floats by and chomping; when Crystal was just about to take a big bite, she just chomped on the air, which kind of hurt her teeth a bit.

"Ow… Huh? Where did my ice cream go?" Crystal asked worriedly, looking inside, under, and over her cone, and then inside the bushes. "Ice cream? Ice cream? Don't run away. Please don't go! I can’t just eat this cone! The cone isn’t edible! Wait… is it?" So Crystal decided to take a bite out of her ice cream-less cone and gave it a taste. “Wow this isn’t bad. Maybe this will be a new invention of mine! I call it… cones without ice cream! I’m going to make millions out of this product!” And so she did, and her career was a success! She was on magazine covers and everything, and she even moved to Los Pegasus for interviews and live the luxury life; go to parties and such. Crystal had luxury condos, sports carriages, stallions (including Black Thunder), and paparazzis everywhere! Unfortunately, it was the paparazzi that caught Crystal running around the streets of Los Pegasus with live hermit crabs in her mouth, which ended up on TMZ, and that was the end of Crystal’s luxury career, so she moved back to Ponyville and never had a single cone by herself ever again. Also BTW, that whole thing was a cutaway gag.

And finally, while Blaze was flying in the skies on the way to the Wonderbolts camp, but then an X-Wing from Star Wars flew by really fast right by and it spun Blaze around in the air, and a TIE fighter was following the X-Wing and Blaze spun again. After all that spinning, he felt dizzy.

"Ugh! Where did those things come from?" he asked himself as he rubbed his head.

“C’mon Blaze! That spinning was nothing, and you’re already dizzy! Even I could do better than that!” Rainbow complained to him.

“Well you better expect it if you’re ever going to be accepted in the Wonderbolts Academy.” Blaze informed her.

“IF, I am guaranteed to go to the academy!” Rainbow corrected him.

“You’re right, you are, because the Wonderbolts would accept anypony these days.” Blaze informed her.

“YEAH! I WAS ACCEPTED TO BE A WONDERBOLT CADET, RAINBOW DASH!” Bulk Biceps yelled at her face in excitement.

“That’s… umm… great, Bulk.” Rainbow said as she faked chuckled a bit.

“I BETTER MAKE SURE MY HELMET AND LEG PADS STILL FIT! MAMA DOESN’T WANT ME GETTING BOO-BOOS!” Bulk yelled.

“THAT’S MY BOY!” Mama Biceps yelled from below, whom was as buff as him. “NOW COME DOWN HERE FOR SOME LEMONADE!”

“RIGHT AWAY, MAMA! YEAH!” Bulk yelled.

“YEAH!” Mama Biceps yelled.

“Yeah!” Featherweight yelled. “Someday I’m going to be as buff as the rest of my family!”

“YOU GOT IT LITTLE BRO!” Bulk yelled.

“I didn’t even know Featherweight was related to Bulk Biceps.” Blaze said.

“Neither did I.” Rainbow Dash said.

Meanwhile over at Twilight’s library, Twilight was reading a book; that’s it, just a book, I’m not even gonna bother saying the name. While she was at it, she was writing down a research paper and Spike was sitting near the book shelves eating a gem. He praised the gem before he tried to eat it though. "Oh beautiful sapphire! You're as colorful as the rainbow, you're as shinny as the sun, you're as sparkly as....... a gem, and you'll taste as good as ice cream, cake, and potato chip-soda-earthworm brownies combined!" Spike said to the sapphire. He then opened his mouth and was about to eat it, but the gem was already eaten by Pac-Man, but Spike didn't notice as his eyes were closed, and then he ended up biting his hand. “OW! Hey where did my gem go? Twilight are you stealing my gems again?” Spike asked her.

“Spike, I keep telling you, I’m not the one that steals food in this household.” Twilight corrected him.

“Well it CAN’T be Peewee!” Spike said upsettingly. “I miss Peewee so much.”

"Well can you keep it down? Princess Celestia wants me to finish this research paper." Twilight said.

"But Twilight, I just had a gem in my hand, and then when I was about to eat it, it was gone!" Spike explained feeling worried.

"You probably ate it already, and just didn't notice. Happens every time." Twilight said as she continued her paper.

"I don't think so, Twilight. It was right here." Spike said.

Twilight turns to Spike and said to him, "Spike, I don't have time for this! If you think you didn't eat it, just go to Rarity's and ask for one from her." But as Twilight was looking at Spike, a goblin from Runescape comes by, eats her research paper, and walks out. "I'm sure she'd be generous enough to let you one. I mean, you do help her a lot, or just dig for some in the gem fields. I don't care; I just gotta get back to my research paper." Twilight turns back to her desk and finds her research paper not there. "Hey, where did my research paper go?"

"That's what I'm saying! Something strange is going on here!" Spike said.

"Nah, maybe it's just the wind, I did leave the window opened." Twilight said as a puffle from Club Penguin pops up near Owlowiscious while he wasn't looking, and takes his squeaky mouse toy and hops away. Owlowiscious looks to the side of him, but sees there's nothing there, not even his toy but that didn’t bother him much since he was already playing with a squeaky toy of a leprechaun, because don’t owls eat them? "Well now it looks like I'll have to start this research paper again, but this time I'll have to keep a close eye on it." Twilight said.

"Who.” Owlowiscious said.

"What's wrong, Owlowiscious?" Twilight asked.

"Who! Who!" Owlowiscious said, pointing to where his squeaky toy used to be. Oh, I was wrong, he did care where it is.

"Why is he pointing towards the floor?" Spike asked.

"Wait a minute, Owlowiscious’ squeaky toy used to be there, now it's gone." Twilight said.

"How do you know this stuff?" Spike asked.

"Sometimes I pay attention to these small details." Twilight said. "And where did this butterfly knife come from?" Twilight takes the knife and observes it. Yeah, that's the same knife as I made before. So Twilight started her paper over, and wrote a few sentences, but her quill suddenly broke. "Ugh. Spike, I need another quill!"

"Sure thing!" he said, walking to the drawer where the quills were, but there were no quills there. "That's strange; there were at least 10 quills in here. I know it!"

"Really? Let me see." Twilight said, walking towards the drawers, and looked inside. "Hmm, that's weird. Are you sure there were at least 10 quills in here?"
"I know it! There were, we just brought them yesterday!" Spike said, as a blue imp from Chrono Trigger came, took a quill and wrote random stuff her paper, and then disappeared before Twilight came back. "Well, maybe Owlowiscious can let me use one of his feathers again. I have to get this paper done." Twilight walks back to her desk and sees her paper got added. "What is this? May do you stare, mighty Lord Magus is watching? What is this?"

"What's wrong?" Spike asked.

"Somepony wrote something on my paper!" Twilight said. Spike looks over.

"Lord Magus? Isn't that a character from Chrono Trigger?" Spike asked.

"How should I know? I don't play video games." Twilight said. Spike thought it over, but then he had that strange feeling.

"Oh no!" Spike said shockingly.

"What's wrong, Spike?" Twilight asked.

"Nothing, nothing." Spike said. Twilight then glared at him. “You keep staring at me like that ALL THE TIME. Why do you keep glaring at me? You think I like that?”

"Are you sure it's nothing or are you hiding something from me?" Twilight asked, walking towards Spike, leaning her head in front of him, and Spike started to get nervous.

"Hiding? I ain't hiding anything!" Spike said.

"Spit it out, Spike!" Twilight ordered him, and then he suddenly spit on the floor, obviously. Twilight groaned and facehoofed. “I don't have time for this! I'm going to go for a walk." she said grumpily as she walked out. So Twilight walks outside to keep her mind off things, but on the way she sees a Scout from the Crysis game fly by, then she sees a Guardian Drone from Fallout 3 shooting pink icing at ponies.

"Yippie! Pink icing!" Pinkie cried in excitement, leaving her mouth opened for the icing, but then the drone shot her in the eye, but she just licked it off, it didn’t bother her. "Tasty!"

"What is going on here?" Twilight asked herself. Then a Sentenal from Halo started chasing two ponies named Starshine Trot and Still Wing around, and a Combine Gunship from Half-Life 2 was chasing Skyblaze through the skies, and Ocean Wing was driving a Crusader Tank from Call of Duty.

"Weeee!" Ocean cried in the tank.

"What is this?" Twilight asked herself. "You see anything suspicious going on, Pinkie?"

"Hmmm, well..... only that how that drone up there got that pink icing from. Other than that, it all seems normal to me!" Pinkie said and trotted away while singing. Twilight walked around town and kept seeing more stuff from video games; then again, she doesn't play video games, so she doesn't really know what most of them are. Twilight was walking passed my shop, and she saw me trot by.

"Hey, Flare!" she said.

"Oh sup, sista?" I asked.

"Well, I've seen a bunch of strange characters around town this morning." she responded.

"You saw Pinkie, right?" I asked.

"Yes." she answered.

“Well that explains it then.” I said.

"But I’ve been seeing different characters. Like, they're not from around here." Twilight said.

"Must be ponies from Trottingham. They're always the strange bunch." I said.

"I heard that!" Psyche yelled at me from the distance.

"So Flare, you know anything about these strange figures I've been seeing? It's been a strange morning for me." Twilight asked.

"Magic.” I said as I snorted twice.

"Uhh, what?" she asked.

"That's my answer. Magic laws, magic laws. Must obey the magic laws." I said. I bet you're wondering why Twilight hasn't noticed by Alicorn Amulet. It was cold out, so it was under the jacket I was wearing. It matches my blue vest.

"Why are you wearing a jacket? It's only 70 degrees out here." Twilight said.

"Compared to Mareami's heat, I'm not used to coldness." I said as suddenly then jumped because I had a freeze attack. "Whoo! I felt a chill! Magic laws!”

"Well I'm sure you'll get used to it, Flare." she said to me with a smile.

"I know I will, Twilight! I gotta open up my shop now." I said.

"That's alright. Hey, mind if I order a little lemonade for my walk?" she asked.

"Sure thing, Twilight! Just let me go inside and shut off my alarm, then when everything is settled in there, I'll get ya your lemonade! Kay kay?" I asked.

"Sure, take your time!" she said. So I then unlocked my shop door and went inside to shut off my alarm. Twilight stands outside waiting and watches the video game chaos that goes on outside. The original SHOOP DA WHOOP face comes by shouting, "IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOR!" and shoots a laser at a wall, with a pony sitting in the toilet, reading a newspaper. "FLARE!" Twilight yelled. She bursted inside and saw more of the video game chaos go on in my shop.
"Twilight, I told you not to come in yet." I reminded her.

"So it was you doing this!" she said to me angrily.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"You're the one who made all these strange figures!" Twilight said.

"Uhh, yeah. Duh! I wasn't keeping it a secret." I said.

"So you lied to me!" she said.

"Uhh, no I didn't." I said.

"Yes you did, you told me you didn't do it." she said, smirking at me.

"When did I say anything like that?" I asked, giving her a bored look.

"I asked you if you knew anything about this chaos going on!" she said.

"And I said: magic." I said as I snorted twice. "So technically, I didn't lie to you, I just said something random."
"Oh.... well..... that's true, but......" she studdered.

"I'M SMARTER THAN TWILIGHT! I'M SMARTER THAN TWILIGHT!" I teased her.

"No offense, Flare, but you are NOT smarter than I." she said.

“Smarter than I, not smarter than me? You take grammar too seriously. You should help me proof-read, I need help with that.” I said as I removed my jacket and threw it on top of my desk. “So what kind of lemonade do you want? Pink, yellow, or green?”

"What the?" Twilight asked curiously while noticing the Alicorn Amulet around my neck.

“So you noticed, huh?” I asked. “Yeah green lemonade, I did say that.”

"Flare, where did you get that?" she asked, pointing to the amulet.

"Oh this? I got this blue vest from Wal-Mart. This one is one of my favorites! Then again, I wear the same thing everyday. Well, except this vest is a little more of a darker blue then the one I wore yesterday." I explained.

"NO! Not your vest! The amulet!" she corrected me.

"Oh the amulet?" I asked.

Twilight sighed. “Yes the amulet.”

“Yeah it looks good on me, doesn’t it?” I asked as I then activated my hornsaber, which was bigger than ever before, and I cut one of my tables in half. "There. That table needed to be a little smaller than that." As I was trying to walk back into the kitchen, I then tripped and fell on the floor and my saber penetrates right through the floor, which never actually happened before.

"It's the amulet, Flare! It's making all your magic spells stronger!" she said, as I was trying to get myself out of the floor, but it was stuck. Oh and I forgot to mention… I rhymed in that sentence before this one!

"I guess that explains why Pinkie was eating cake frosting all morning." I said.

"Not just that, everything!" Twilight said.

"You mean it's responsible for the creation of Equestia?" I asked.

"The what? NO! All the video game figures that are wrecking the town!" Twilight said.

"I don't think they're wrecking the town, I think they're making the town quite peaceful." I said, still trying to get unstuck from the floor.

"Why would you think that?" Twilight asked.

"Because they surely made my morning! They might've made Pinkie's morning too, and some others." I said.

"And what about everypony else?" she asked.

"Are you just gonna stand there asking questions, or are you gonna help me get unstuck?" I asked. Twilight rolled her eyes and pulled me out of the floor with her magic. After I was finally out, I deactivated my hornsaber. "Phew! Thanks, sista!"

"Flare, that amulet is dangerous! You have to take that off.” Twilight instructed me.

"And what if I say no?" I asked.

"Tell him, Lyra!" Bon Bon said over the counter.

"Or else pizza.... gets sent out for YOU!" Lyra said, and they both laughed.

"Uhh, what did they say?" Twilight asked, confused.

"Nothing, it's from a movie I showed them last weekend." I told her.

"Whatever. Give me the amulet, Flare." Twilight ordered.

"And let you make all dem willy nilly fancy magic tricks that you can already do but better? Negetory, Miss Speaks-Alot. It's my turn....... TO SHINE!" I said, with my horn glowing very bright blue, and Twilight blocked her eyes because it was so bright.

"Wow, Flare! When did you learn to make a spell like that?" she asked.

I chuckled. "I have no idea!"

"Flare! You have to listen to me!" Twilight yelled, as I turned off my horn.

"Flare! You have to listen to me!" I mimicked in a teasing voice.

"Don't talk to me that way, Flare Gun!" Twilight ordered.

"Don't talk to me that way, Flare Gun!" I mimicked.

"What're y’all bladderin’ about?" Engie asked.

"Whoa! Is that the Alicorn Amulet? That's awesome!" Crystal said, looking at it.

"Did somepony say Alicorn Amulet?" Blaze asked.

"Oh please don't tell me you all are taking his side on this!" Twilight said, feeling annoyed.

"Nah, ah kinda agree. That thing is dangerous." Aqua said.

"Oh and like you know what that thing even does!" Crystal corrected Aqua.

"Actually, I kinda do." Aqua said. "Take that thing off, Flare."

"Oh give him a chance, Aqua! He hasn't done anything to harm anypony." Blaze said.

"Did he now, Blaze? Did he?" Aqua asked, smirking at Blaze.

"Ah didn't see him do anything wrong." Engie said.

"Me neither." Crystal said.

"I was actually expecting Flare to mess things up around town, but all he did was to bring harmless video game characters to life. I don't think they did any real damage." Psyche said. "Pinkie seems to like it." We saw Pinkie outside, making icing angels on the icing that was squirted all over the streets, and the colts and fillies seem to be enjoying it too.

"See Aqua? See Twilight? No harm done!" Engie said.

"Well.... I suppose it wouldn't hurt if Flare leaves it on just for a little while." Aqua said.

"Just gimmie me the day with it. I might take it off at the end of the day." I said.

"Sounds fair to me." Blaze said.

"I dunno, guys. Do you think this might be a little..... weird? I mean, whoever possesses the Alicorn Amulet is guaranteed to bring the user mad with power. I just don't think it's quite safe for Flare to be using it." Twilight said. “What happened to Trixie may also happen to-“

"Holy Wizard of Hope, Twilight! You're really boring me with your chatter." I complained.

"Yeah me too." Crystal said.

"You’re actin’ just like Psyche now. Maybe you can be his replacement.” Engie teased Twilight, and then we all laughed, except for Twilight.

"Hey everypony, Twilight's the new Psyche!" Blaze teased as we continued laughing, as I changed Twilight's mane style to look like Psyche's with my magic, and Twilight just stood there, feeling annoyed.

"Twilight's the new Psy-yche! Twilight's the new Psy-yche!" Crystal sang and teased.

"Yeah, Twilight! You're the new me!" Psyche teased.

"Shut up, Psyche." I said to him with a glare. Twilight just groaned and walked out of my shop and the six of us just continued laughing.

I spent most of the day using my new and improved magic to make all the pizzas in my inventory. I never made pizzas or in this case any of my meals so fast before. I made so many meals that there were more meals then customers. So I just left all the meals in the oven, and I told Bonnie and Lyra to just give it to them if they want it, so I can take the rest of the day off, and as Lyra was gonna give some food to a customer, Pac-Man eats the food before it reaches the table. So as my two best employees were in charge of things, I ran outside, and I started thinking. Oh, I wasn't thinking before? Wow, that's interesting! So after a little thinking, what I wanted to do was make the biggest baddest enemies in video games. I had a mischievous look on my face because I knew it was bound to work, but it seemed a little EEEEEEEVIL! But the Alicorn Amulet was corrupting my mind then, so how was I supposed to know what was evil or not? MAGIC LAWS! So went into my trailer real quick to get my game informer magazine and I took a look inside to see what kind of monsters should I summon? I looked in the magazine to see which ones I should do, MAGIC LAWS, and I knew which- MAGIC LAWS- enemy I should summon. I looked at a tree, but first I turned the squirrel on that tree into Cronker from Cronker's Bad Fur Day, so it can get out of the way. I aimed my horn on the tree and it started glowing...... umm, the horn not the tree, and I was really trying my best to turn that tree into something I really wanted to change something into for days. I knew it wasn't easy, I was sweating and grunting, but eventually I was able to use my magic to turn the tree into a Scarab from Halo. The one from the second game actually, the white one, not the purple one from all the other games.

"WHOA! I was actually trying to make the Great Mighty Poo, but… ok! I’m really OK with this!” I yelled. "I did it! I finally turned something into something I really wanted to turn something into something!"

"Oh, and I wasn't good enough?" Cronker complained.

"What should I turn something into next?" I asked myself. So I looked at the game informer and took a looksy. I saw a daisy in front of me, and I aimed my horn towards it and used my magic to turn the daisy into a Strider from Half-Life. “AWESOME! It’s Stanley the Strider!” I yelled in excitement.

“Where am I? I was just about to destroy the Walmart in City 17; mainly because of complaints of employees not getting paid enough.” Stanley the Strider said.

"Alicorn Amulet, you never seize to amaze me! Ok, what else?" I looked at the game informer again. "AH HA!" I stared over at a market stall and one of my friends Spark Note was watching after it as her coltfriend Mynx was buying something from the stall. The amulet corrupted my brain, so I didn't wanna wait for them, so I used my magic to turn the stall into the Iron Maiden from Gears of War. Everything from the stall fell on the ground and Spark Note was scared, so he ran away, but Mynx wasn't scared. He just took everything and ran away giggling, but Pac-Man ate all the stuff Mynx took before he ran far enough, and he sadly said; "Awww, how disappointing."

"AWESOME POSSUM!" I yelled after creating the Iron Maiden. "Kay, one more thing! One more and I'll be satisfied! I don't need the game informer for this one! I know exactly what to do now!" I looked a big rock, aimed my horn towards it, and I started sweating, my horn was glowing, and I was grunting because this enemy seemed to be really tough to make. Eventually I shot the spell at the rock and the rock started glowing and shaking. Just as I was really expecting something big, it broke into a million pieces. "Huh?" I said to myself. I looked around and I saw the Makron from Quake, but it was really tiny, no bigger than a muffin. Oh after I thought of that, that's what made me think of Derpy; but seriously, what a rip-off seeing the Makron so small.

"HA HA! YOU ARE SOOO SMALL!" Heavy Weapons Guy said (one of my creations). Then the Makron growled and turned into a giant, and then he crushed Heavy.

"Aww, he crushed mah buddeh." Engie said sadly. "Mind if ah take his sandvich?"
"SUPER DE DOOPER HAPPY FACE!" I yelled. "WOO! I MADE MY FAVORITE GAME ENEMIES COME TO LIFE! I AM SO PROUD! I LESS THEN THREE THIS NECKLACE!" I took the amulet and kissed it.

"HA HA, Flare's in love with his amulet!" Crystal teased.

"Yes, yes I am, sista, but there's no need to..... tease about it." I said, but when I said the word 'tease', my eyes glowed red.

"Uhh, Flare? Ya alright?" Aqua asked.

"This amulet… can do anything!” I said excitedly. “I was NEVER able to do these spells before I got this!”

“Oh yeah?” Crystal asked.

“Oh most definitely; like for example, check this out!” I took out my phone and I saw that Keith poked me on Facebook. “Check this out; Keith Pwni poked you.”

“Yeah he always does that, doesn’t he?” Blaze asked.

“Well watch this!” I activated my magic to create a magic I never thought I had. I created a giant finger and it started flying through towards down, knocking pony’s over, zaps through walls, and eventually way on the other side of town, the giant finger breaks in through Keith’s walls and once it’s inside his house, it pokes him on the shoulder.

“Oh.” Keith said.

After poking Keith, the giant finger starts zooming through town again but in reverse and the giant finger vanishes right back inside my horn. “You poked Keith!” I said in a squeaky voice.

“So you’re ok then?” Psyche asked.

“I’m more than ok, brah!” I said excitedly.

"Are ya sure?" Aqua asked walking towards me and touching my shoulder. "Ya seem to be actin a little..... different." I glared at him with red glowing eyes.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" I yelled as I then turned Aqua into a Dwarven Spider from Skyrim.

"Flare, you change Aqua back this instant!" Psyche ordered.

"As you wish." I turned Aqua back to his old self, but still golden like the Dwarven Spider.

"That is not what I meant!" Psyche said.

"Aw c'mon, he's better this way! He's gold and he makes me laugh because this guy's rich. Ba boom boom psssh!" I teased. "He's probably rich like chocolate ice cream too.”

"Enough rich jokes!" Psyche yelled. "Take that amulet off, Flare!"

"Make me!" I said mischievously. “Oh wait, my parents already did.”

Psyche tried to grab my amulet off, but he was unable to as I used my magic to lift Aqua and Psyche and push them into the dumpster, closed it, and placed a Hell Knight from Doom sitting on top of it, blocking their escape. "Wow is he serious? He dumped us into a dumpster?" Aqua asked. “Uhh… no pun intended.”

"Let's get outta here." Psyche said trying to lift the dumpster door, but the Knight was holding it down by sitting on it. "It's no use, Flare's blocking our way out."

"Well I can't stay here any longer. It smells 'ike rotten cheese in 'ere." Aqua said.

"What's this? Who throws out a whole bag of brownies?" Psyche asked.

"I wouldn't eat those if ah were ya." Aqua said.

"Why not?" Psyche asked.

"The Cakes made 'ose brownies sometime before the Royal Weddin’, and nearly the whole town was in a coma because of 'em." Aqua said.

"Well how was I know suppose to know? I wasn't in town yet." Psyche said.

"Eww! I found the rotten cheese." Aqua said.

"Wait, how can somepony fit a big lawn mower inside a dumpster like this?" Psyche asked.

“Same reason why somepony would throw a lawn mower down a toilet probably.” Aqua said.

“Wait a minute! How can a whole pie truck fit in here?! That’s just illogical!” Psyche yelled.

"FLARE GUN!" Twilight yelled as she angrily trotted towards me.
"Wow the way you said it, you sound like my mom.” I pointed out.

"What is the meaning of this, Flare?" Twilight asked.

"What's the meaning of what?" I asked.

"All this?" Twilight asked.

"Ponyville was founded by Apple family. So if you have anypony to yell about, go yell at Grandma Smith." I instructed her.

"Her name's Granny Smith, Flare." Blaze corrected me.

"Whatever! I don't care if her name is 'Granny Smith Flare', I have no idea what Twilight's talking about." I said.

"You've summoned all these video game enemies, Flare. You have to take off the amulet." Twilight instructed me.

"No." I said.

"What?" Twilight asked.

"I said..... nnnnnnnnno." I said.

"No?" Twilight asked.

"Does he have to spell it out for you, Twilight?" Crystal asked.

"DON'T FIGHT MY BATTLES FOR ME, CRYSTAL! I CAN DO IT MYSELF!" I yelled as I turned her into the Brickster from Lego Island.

"Wow I'm robber!" Crystal said in happiness. "GIVE ME ALL YO MONEY!"

"Yer made of legos, which means ah can do this!" Engie said as he took her arm.

"Hey give that back!" Crystal ordered him and tried to grab it, but Engie just held her lego arm up high, making it hard to get it.

"Ya want it? Ya gotta get it!" Engie teased.

"I'm soooo not sharing my bank robbery money with you, Engie!" Crystal said.

"Brah, you gotta take off that amulet!" Blaze instructed me.

"Brah? BRAH'S MY WORD! Like the bird! The bird's the word too!" I said.

"Just take off the amulet, man." Blaze instructed me calmly.

“No way, bro! With this amulet, I’m gonna live forever!” I said.

“Trust me, man, living forever is a BAD IDEA. It’s bad enough I have to live forever because of my phoenix powers. See your friends and family die, you don’t want that man! It’s bad enough that I have to.” Blaze explained.

“Well since I’m gonna be living forever with you, you’ll no longer be alone! We’ll live forever together, Blaze!” I said excitedly.

“And what about us?” Crystal complained.

“Ehhhhhh, eat healthy, do a lot of exercise, all that junk, I’m sure you’ll do fine. I dunno about you Engie, cause you’re fatso.” I pointed out.

“HEY!” Engie complained. “That is so uncalled for!”

“Oh hush, you know it’s true.” I said.

“Yeah it is.” Engie said sadly.

“Flare, I don’t think there’s ANY kind of magic that could have you live forever.” Twilight explained. “Starswirl the Bearded tried it, and it was the main reason why he died.”

“Twilight, nothing’s gonna stop me. I’m gonna live forever, or die trying.” I said.

“Flare, please remove that amulet! It’s corrupting your mind and none of us like it one bit!” Twilight explained.

“Whoa, listen to you talking for all of us.” Crystal complained to Twilight.

“Doesn’t it bother you at all, Crystal?” Twilight asked.

“I didn’t say that.” Crystal said.

“So it does bother you.” Blaze said.

“I didn’t say that either.” Crystal said.

“UGH! Flare!” Twilight yelled.

"UGH! Twilight! Look how badplot my magics are! I’ll show YOU how awesome I could be! I’LL SHOW ALL OF YOU!" I yelled as I then turned to the Everfree Forest, and I was about to fire my SHOOP DA WHOOP at it. "WoowoowoowoowoowooWOOWOOWOO!" But my laser was bigger than ever before. When I fired, it split right through the Everfree Forest, making a clear path to the desert towns on the other side. "WHOA! THAT WAS AWESOME! I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD DO THAT!" Twilight, Blaze, Crystal, and Engie's jaws all dropped to the ground in shockness.

“Whoa! How did he do that?” Engie asked.

“Magic.” I said as I snorted twice.

"Flare! You just cut the Everfree Forest in HALF!" Twilight yelled.

"Uhh, duh! You just saw it." I said.

"Flare, you've gone too far this time!" Twilight said.

"No I didn't. Watch me walk through the entire Everfree Forest. Then I'll go too far." I said.

"THAT'S IT!" Blaze yelled as he began to tackle me and grabbed the amulet, but before he could take it off, I used rail-blast on him, which flew him up in the air real high, real far.

"AW YEAH!" I yelled in excitement.

“Flare what about being OP?” Twilight asked.

“WHO CARES WHAT OTHER’S THINK OF ME?!” I yelled. “I’ll just vanish them in mid-air if I want to!”

"Flare, you've changed you're not the pony we known before." Twilight said sadly. "We seem to..... have lost..... a dear friend."

"Wait… what you mean?" I asked sadly, but then I shook my head real fast and my eyes glowed red again. "Yes, I'm more powerful than ever now!"

"Uhh what was that?" Engie asked.

"Look, if we act like Flare's not our friend anymore, and if we act all sad, we might have the old Flare back." Twilight whispered to Engie and Crystal.

"Oooooh, I get it!" Crystal understood. "Hey, Flare! I smashed your XBUCKS!"

"WHAT?! GRRRRRRR!" I got really angry at Crystal as my horn and eyes were glowing red.

"No, Crystal, not like that!" Twilight whispered. "Try to make him sad, not mad."

"Oooooh, gotcha Twilight!" Crystal said with a wink, and then she poked her. "Tag, you're it!"

"What?" Twilight asked.

"I said gotcha, then I said 'tag you're it'." Crystal said.

"Oooook." Twilight said, feeling confused.

"Flare, you're really hurting me! Ow, ow!" Twilight faked it, but I didn't know that.

"Like I care!" I said, rolling my eyes, but then I shook my head and my eyes stopped glowing. "TWILIGHT! No, I didn't mean to...." Then my head shook again and my eyes glowed. "Quiet you! Her pain is my enjoyment! LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL! I love sounding like a stupid internet troll!" Then my eyes stopped glowing again. "Stop! You're hurting her! I stop with the leet speak, remember?" Then my eyes glowed again. "Lawl I DON’T remember! Also, excuse me? I am you, and you are me! LAWL LAWL LAWL LAWL! MAGIC LAWS! MAGIC LAWS!"

"He's starting to fight it! You guys take it from here." Twilight whispered to Crystal and Engie.

"Gotcha!" Crystal whispered, then she went over and poked me in the eyes with her lego hands.

"OW! What was that for?" I asked covering my eyes and then Twilight facehoofed.

"This is fun!" Crystal said in excitement.

"Step aside, ladies! Let a real stallion show ya'll how it's done!" Engie said.

"Show what how it's done? You back off, or I'll turn you into a blue spy!" I threatened Engie.

"Whoa! Ah don't want that." Engie said. "But ah have to do what ah have to do! Flare......"

"You're gonna sap your own sentry if you don't back away!" I threatened him, aiming my horn at him.

"Flare...... you are...... ANNOYING!" Engie yelled.

Then I stuck my tongue out and did a rhaspberry at him. "Tongue face. Oh pa-lease! Like I haven't heard that one before." I said and laughed, but then my eyes stopped glowing and Crystal turned back to normal.

"Hey, I'm a pony again!" Crystal yelled in excitement. "But.... where's my arm?"

Engie looked on his hoof and saw Crystal's detached arm, wiggling around like a worm. Engie screamed like a little girl and dropped the arm on the ground. "Wow, cool! I've always wanted to know what it's like being a three-legged pony!"

"I'll.... have to fix that later." Twilight said feeling a little freaked out about Crystal's arm. I started struggling and grunting.

"You.... find me..... annoying?" I asked Engie in a squeaky voice, and big eyes.

"Yes." he said, giving me a mischevious look.

"Noooooooo!" I screamed.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees!" Engie screamed back and then I fell on the ground and started wiggling, and grunting, and then I used all my strength to rip off my Alicorn Amulet, and I threw it on the ground. I started screaming as all the magic from the amulet started to get released from me.

"It did it! It worked!" Twilight said. "Now all we have to do is....." I just laid there on the ground and continued screaming, but nothing was going on, the magic was already sucked out of me.

"Flare?" Twilight tried to get my attention. "Flare?!" I just continued screaming. "FLAAAAAAAAAAAARE!?" I was still screaming on the ground.

"Don't worry, I know just what to do!" Crystal said as she ran to my shop, and went into my office, and there was a case on the wall with a pizza inside, and a sign that said; 'In case of emergancy: Break glass', and there was a little hammer on the emergency case. "Oh, how do I break this case?" She looked at my desk to see a glass-cutting knife, a bowling ball, a hammer, and little Jeff Gorspeed bobble head. She takes the bobble-head from my desk and starts banging it on the glass until it broke. "Yay!" she yelled in excitement, but my bobble-head was messed up. She takes the pizza from the case and runs back to where I'm screaming, and she rubs the pizza against my nose. I stopped screaming and I sniffed the pizza.

"Is that garlic-daisy?" I asked as then suddenly ate it like a pig, and then I burped. "Ahhh, much better! Thanks, Crystal!"

"No probs!" Crystal said.

"How you feeling, Flare?" Twilight asked.

"Like a jerk." I said sadly. Just then Blaze flew on back, covered in mud.

"Where have ya been, Blaze?" Engie asked.

"Flare used his blast to throw me into a hydra pit. It wasn't easy avoiding that beast." Blaze said.

"You mean a hydra?" Crystal asked.

"No, I mean a timber-wolf." Blaze said sarcastically.

"Wow! You went face to face with a timberwolf! Very awesome, Blaze!" Crystal said excitedly.

"So what happened? Is Flare better?" Blaze asked.

"Yeah, I think so." Twilight said.

"Hey, big-talker? He was talking to me!" I said to Twilight.

"Oh, sorry." she said and sighed.

"No, I'm not feeling better. In fact I feel corrupted." I said.

"What makes ya say that?" Engie asked.

"Look what I did! I was no better than Trixie! I was just making my way downtown, walking fast, faces pass, and I’m home bound.” I explained. “Also I was playing God, thinking I'm better than everypony else. I guess there was reason why the princesses wanted this necklace to be locked away. I also kept forgetting how much I didn’t want to be OP because I want to be like every other unicorn, just… a little more awesome than that.”

“I hear you man.” Blaze said.

"Well, Flare. Sometimes you have to make a few mistakes so you can learn from them." Twilight said.

"I make too many of them though." I said.

"We all do, Flare." Twilight said. "We all...." I then suddenlyshoved a garlic roll in her mouth and she swallowed it. "What was that for?"

"I-D-K, I needed something to amuse me." I said.

"Ooook." Twilight said.

"Well, I believe we're done here." Blaze said.

"I'm sorry for acting such a jerk, brahs. I was just so tired of sticking to low-level magic. I wanted to change something into something big! Not something small like a knife. Something big like a super-weapon!" I said.

"It's cool, man. This amulet corrupted you. It was made to do that." Blaze said.

"It was made to corrupt me? Just me?" I asked.

"TWIIIIIIIIIIILIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!" Spike yelled running towards us, screaming.

"Spike?! Spike what's wrong?" Twilight asked. Spike just stood there and continued screaming. "Spike?!" Twilight tried to get Spike's attention, but he continued screaming. "SPIIIIIIIKE?!"

"Is that really what I sounded like a couple of minutes ago?" I asked.

"I know just what to do!" Crystal said as she ran to Twilight's house, and saw a case with a gem inside, and a sign that said, 'In case of emergancy: Break glass'. There was a small hammer next to the glass, but of course Crystal didn't use it. Crystal grabbed Twilight's Princess Celestia bobble-head and started banging it on the glass until it broke. She grabbed the gem and went back to Spike, and rubbed the gem against his nose. Spike stopped screaming and he started sniffing it.

"Is that a fire ruby?" he asked, as he then ate it like a pig and burped. "Ahhh, much better. Thanks, Crystal!"

"Not a problem, Spike!" Crystal said.

"TWILIGHT!" Spike got up and yelled.

"What happened?" Twilight asked.

"I got this message from Princess Celestia!" he said, giving her the scroll.

Twilight, opened the scroll and read it. "Dear Twilight, The Alicorn Amulet has come missing. My guards are on their way to Ponyville to look for it, and arrest the pony responsible."

"LAWL! I feel bad for that pony." I chuckled.

"Dude? That's you!" Blaze informed me.

"What's me?" I asked.

"You were the one that stole the amulet!" Blaze said.

"Correction: I was the one that USED the amulet, I did not take it. Snips and Snails took it, and gave it to me. That's totally different." I corrected him. “No… wait… that was something else. Yeah I did steal it.”

Twilight continued reading the message. "I need you and your friend's help though. Whoever was responsible created giant monsters that are wrecking Equestria. One is a giant red bug-like thing with big beam cannon, and it's attacking Manehatten."

"Oh that must be the Scarab I made." I said.

"Another is a giant three-legged baiche monster that has similar attacks to the first monster, and it's attacking Fillydelphia." Twilight continued reading.

"That has gotta to be the Strider." I said.

"This monster seems to be blin, and whoever it can sense, it charges at them real fast, and it's attacking Los Pegasus." Twilight read in the message.

"Iron Maiden." I said.

"And finally, a big robotic monster that's attacking here in Canterlot." Twilight read.

"The Makron, of course." I said.

"Please do all you can to bring an end to this. We're counting on you, Twilight. Your faithful teacher, Princess Celestia." the message concluded.

"Way to go, Flare! You put your magic to way too far this time! Now Equestria is doomed!" Spike blamed me.

"Hey, how was I suppose to know they'd get loose all wild around Equestria? I thought they'd go away after I took off this stupid amulet!" I complained.

"We have to take care of these monsters!" Twilight said.

"But how? How are we supposed to know how to defeat them?" Crystal asked.

"Flare plays video games all the time, he should know." Spike said.

"You should know just as much as I do!" I said.

"Yeah, but you're better at explaining." Spike said. Then they all looked at me.

"Well.... I dunno brahs." I said.

"Flare, these monsters are from video games, and you made them! Ya should know how they can get defeated. If they work the same as from the games, they should be defeated the same way!" Engie said.

"Umm...." I thought for a second. "Well, it's not gonna be easy."

"Who said it was gonna be easy? I'm ready for anything, Flare! Just give me the good word!" Blaze yelled in excitement.

"Time to kick some flank, and chew bubble gum, Flare!" Crystal said. "And I'm all out of flank!"

"No, no, this is my mess, and I'll be the one to clean it up." I said.

"You don't want our help?" Twilight asked.

"You weren't the one that caused this; I did, so I'll be the one to take of it all." I said. "But, you can come and watch!"

"That sounds like fun!" Crystal said in excitement.

"Watchin’ sounds cool." Engie agreed.

"Cool! I'll show you all how it's done – how gamer fights in real life." I said with a smirk. And so, I fought the enemies I summoned. First I defeated the Scarab by using my hornsaber on its legs, and then I went up to its core to destroy it. Next I went to the Strider, and used a Magnusson Device on it that I summoned earlier that day. I didn't know how to defeat the Iron Maiden because I didn't make the Hammer of Dawn, so I lured the Maiden to a cliff edge and since it was blind, it didn't notice the edge so it fell, and on the bottom was a swamp pit, and there was a hydra in it, but the hydra fell in love with it which was good enough for me.

Next was the Makron; it roared at me, and I really didn't know what to do to defeat that, so I just threw a bobble head at it's head and it got knocked out. I shoved a garlic roll in its mouth, and then walked away. I went back to Ponyville, but COMPLETELY out of breath. Twilight, Spike, Engie, Crystal, and Blaze waited for me at the library.

"Ah! How was your trip, Flare?" Crystal asked.

"It was fun and I still have full of energy!" I said, still catching my breath.

"But it looks like yer out breath." Engie said confusingly.

"He's being sarcastic, Engie." Blaze corrected him.

"Yeah I'm being sarcastic, Engie." I said.

"Yeah he's being sarcastic, Engie." Crystal said.

"Ah know, ah know! Ah heard!" Engie complained.

"Well..... I'm glad things are back to normal. Great job, Flare! You did well, you did very well!" Twilight said.

"But I'm still feeling upset about this whole..... amulet, and spawning game." I said.

"Its okay, Flare. We all learn from our mistakes." Twilight smiled at me and said. "Anyways, I got some research to do."

"Wait, what happened to the amulet?" Blaze asked.

"Oh, I gave it back to the princess." Twilight said. "And she's gonna make sure that amulet never falls into the wrong hooves again."

"Hey, it could've been worse right?" Spike asked. "But at least we won't be seeing that amulet again."

"Well, I got some research to do. You four run along now! I'll see you all later." Twilight said.

"Okie dokie, Twilight!" Crystal said.

"Catch ya later, alligator!" Engie said.

"Thanks for all your help, Light! I won't forget all you've done for me!" I said gratefully.

"Not a problem, Flare!" Twilight smiled. So me, Engie, Crystal, and Blaze all walked out of Twilight's house, but then Snips and Snails started running in with a box.

"Twilight, we've got the item you seek!" Snips said.

"Yeah, the item you seek!" Snails said.

"What the hay is this?" Spike asked.

"It's a box." Snails said.

"I know, but what's in the box?" Spike asked.

"Thank you, Snips and Snails! You've done well! I'll be sure to do your homework all next week." Twilight promised.

"Thanks, Twilight!" they both said and ran off.

"Twilight, what is this?" Spike asked, feeling nervous.

"Spike, I'll give you all the gems you want if you can keep a secret." Twilight said mischievously, taking the Alicorn Amulet out of the box and placing it around her neck.

"Twilight, what are you doing?" Spike asked nervously.

"Just a little research." Twilight said as she lets out an evil chuckle. Meanwhile, at my shop, I made a batch of garlic rolls for my friends. Crystal grabbed one first even before I placed it on the table.

"Ah! Hello, delicious! Come to mama!" Crystal said, but before she attempted to eat it, Pac-Man came and ate it and Crystal ended up biting her hoof. "OW! Hey, where did my roll go?"

"Hey Flare, you missed one." Blaze said to me.

"Ehhh, don't worry about Pac-Man. Once the ghosts come, he'll be gone." I said, but then blue ghosts just crawled by, and Pac-Man was chasing them. "I stand corrected."

"When did ya ever stand wrong, Flare?" Engie asked.

"Hey, brahs? Don't you have the feeling that we're forgetting something?" I asked.

"Right, it's always the same. Whoever says that means we actually did forget something." Blaze said.

"But perhaps it's nothing! MAGIC LAWS!" I said. But meanwhile, outside my shop, the Hell Knight was still sitting on top of the dumpster outside, eating ice cream, and Aqua and Psyche were still in the dumpster.

"Ok, I'm thinking of a number between 32 and 34. What is it?" Aqua asked.

"It's 33, right?" Psyche asked.

"Wrong.” Aqua said.

"Ok, what is it?" Psyche asked.

"32 1/2 of course." Aqua said.

"Ah, you got me again, Aqua." Psyche said and chuckled. "Wow, this garbage is really messing with our minds."

"I agree. I wonder how long it will take until we're able to get outta here?" Aqua asked. Just as the Hell Knight was finishing its ice cream, Pac-Man came and ate it. The Knight was confused to what happened.

"Ey Psyche, ya got a banana peel on yer nose." Aqua pointed out. Oh yeah, and Water is still stoned, but she’ll be ok by the next chapter… if she appears in it that is.

Author's Note:

Magic Laws, which is the chapter that takes place during the Magic Duel episode in MLP Season 3, but we don't see the whole thing, this is just the Noble Six's point of view of the situation, also the sequel. The Alicorn Amulet could drive any unicorn crazy! Turns out even Twilight. :P I know that seemed a little OOC, but it was just a gag, and this story is all about the gags and the morals, cause that's what I'm best at. ^_^