• Published 12th Nov 2012
  • 2,824 Views, 23 Comments

Maybe I could start to... - Fat1thatyoulove



Continuation of "Maybe I could..."

  • ...
4
 23
 2,824

Chapter 6

Chapter 6 (like a hero)

You close your eyes at the sight of the bolt, you hear a clanging sound a second a latter.The bolt of green magic has been deflected by a purple shield that now in cases you.

Chrysalis looks to Twilight “I guess I should get rid of you first.”

Another bolt of green light shoots out of Chrysalis horn but this time its directed to Twilight.

Twilight forms a bubble around herself as the magic hits. The bubble breaks and Twilight shoots back a bolt of her magic.

Chrysalis doesn't even bother to block the magic the, the purple stream hits her and is what looks like absorbed.

“Twilight what part of all powerful did you not understand?”

Twilight continues to shoot streams of purple magic at Chrysalis, you look on not knowing what to do you feel the need to do something but you don’t have magic and you don’t really have anything you can use as a weapon.

Chrysalis laughs at Twilights attempts to bring her down. Chrysalis begins a barrage of her own.

Twilight again forms her protective bubble, but the barrage dose not let up her bubble starts to form cracks and you can see she is struggling to keep her magic up.

You spring into action you start running at full force and collide with Chrysalis. She falls to the ground

“You insolent little fool!” Her shouts don’t really concern you.

You start to stand up but Chrysalis holds you in a magic grasp and you’re unable to move.

Twilight's bubble has faded and she is left panting for air she shoots one last blast of magic to free you. Twilight then falls to the ground to tire to move.

Chrysalis attention is turned to Twilight “Ha looks like the Princess star student is not as prepared as she thinks.” Chrysalis horn starts to glow bright green.

You know she about to aim it at Twilight so you again spring into action, the only thing you can think of is how in every movie the hero jumps in front of a bullet to save someone’s life and always after that something good happens to stop the bad person. So with this thought going through your mind you jump up to bring your ill-conceived plan to light.

You run in front of Twilight right as the green charged magic shoots from Chrysalis horn. The bolt hits you in your chest and you fall to the ground. There is an intense burning feel as the magic eats away at your shirt and is absorbed by your chest.

Twilight sees what you did and screams your name.

Chrysalis looks in disappointment at her failed shoot.

Twilight run over to you
“Are you ok?!” Her eyes are puffy and red and there’s sadness in her voice.

You look at her and fake a smile “Twilight I’m fine” The intense pain that is still shooting throughout your body makes it hard to lie.

At this point you hear a banging on the door as it breaks down to reveal the real Princess Celestia and an army of guards; first thought is HA I knew movies don’t lie second thought what took them so long.

Chrysalis smiles “Hello Celestia a little late to that party are we not?”

Celestia doesn't say a word and lets out a very bright gold light from her horn.

Chrysalis seems to be scolded by the light and lets out a shriek.

Celestia start talking while still holding the spell “Leave now and never return!”

Chrysalis lets out a pain driven laugh “Celestia this most certainly is not the last of me.”

She disappears in a flash of black smoke.

Twilight calls out to Celestia “Princess he needs your help.”

Celestia walks over to you and looks you over “Twilight there is nothing I can do I have never seen this kind of magic before I don’t know it affects.”

“Princess you must be able to do something!” Twilight is fully crying now

Celestia just puts her head down.

You look at Twilight and speak in a soft and broken voice “I’ll be fine…” Your words are cut short as the pain restrict you from talking you look at your hands they are turning black and have a mist coming off them your sight begins to fade as a shadowy mist starts to engulf you. You can see Twilight Shouting something but you can’t hear her, room starts to fade. You no longer feel the pain in your chest…you no longer can feel anything.

End of chapter 6


Maybe I could start to understand

Comments ( 8 )

Dafuq? Second part and he dies?

2185761

wow and your only at part 2...I thank you for the complement. You should really enjoy where the series goes if you are liking this part, I did not even know really how to write when I did the first 3 parts. lol

Comment posted by Fat1thatyoulove deleted Mar 24th, 2013

2309318

lol, also welcome to reading the Maybe series...hope you can get through the first few parts because after that the story picks up. :raritywink: good luck, your only on part 2

Omg he dies!!!! noooooo!!!!!!:raritydespair:

3262443

Nope, I haven't looks at my first part in about a year. :twilightsheepish: sorry if that weren't clear.

Technically the series started as a joke and seeing as how it's a 2nd person fic technically it could be a female main character seeing as how it depends on the read. (At least until you get to well...This part and the other 55)

3505409
Ya this was done over a year ago, newer parts (10-on) have a proof reader and editor. :raritywink: Happy you enjoy it.

Login or register to comment