• Published 9th Oct 2011
  • 2,203 Views, 8 Comments

Summer Flight Camp - Toola-Roola



Fluttershy didn't want to go to camp, but when she makes a new friend, she may not want to go home.

  • ...
1
 8
 2,203

Chapter Two

School and writer's block are probably two of the worst things to have at the same time.

-----------

"Hellooooo? Are you all right? Here, lemme help you up."

Fluttershy felt two hooves wrap around her back and pull her to her feet. She blinked a few more times before noticing the magenta eyes still staring into hers.

"Oh, um, thank you.... I'm fine, really...."

"That's good! Are you new here? Follow me!" The blue filly, Was it Rainbow Dash? Fluttershy asked herself, grinned excitedly and gestured for Fluttershy to follow her.
-----
"You never did tell me your name, y'know," Rainbow Dash said as the two walked towards the mess hall.

"Um, I'm.... Fluttershy...."

"Well, it's very nice to meet you, Fluttershy!" Rainbow smiled brightly at her new companion, and Fluttershy smiled back, slightly embarrassed.

"So, um... how long have you..."

THUDD.

And with that, Fluttershy found herself flat on the floor once again. This time, however, she heard laughing, followed by Rainbow's yelling.

"Hey! What was that for, Hoops?"

"Don't need a reason, dweeb!"

Fluttershy rubbed her eyes and looked up to see her new friend glaring knives at three laughing colts as they flew away.

"Dumb jocks...." Rainbow growled under her breath as she helped Fluttershy to her hooves. "Don't mind them, they're just stupid."

"Th-thank you...." Fluttershy whispered and hid under her mane. Being knocked to the ground by Rainbow hadn't hurt much, since she was similar in size and only one pony, but three bigger ponies crashing into her had been incredibly painful, and she didn't want Rainbow to see her cry. She might think she was weak, overly sensitive, not worth hanging around....

"Hey, it's okay. Like I said, they're just stupid. C'mon, it's almost dinner time!" Rainbow smiled at her and trotted into the mess hall.

Fluttershy sniffled and followed, her pain temporarily subdued by the fact that Rainbow hadn't rejected her. She was starting to feel that maybe, just maybe, spending three months at camp wouldn't be quite as bad as she thought.

Comments ( 5 )

I'm confused. In Chapter One, she was spending three weeks at camp. In Chapter Two, it's become three months? :derpyderp1:

10755
Whoops. It was supposed to be three months. I'll fix that. XD

when are you going to add more???

This is good. More Please!

Login or register to comment