• Published 28th Oct 2012
  • 1,438 Views, 29 Comments

The Shy and The Strong - Gillface



Fluttershy and BigMac discover they love one another when their is a big accident.

  • ...
11
 29
 1,438

Confession

PART 1 CHAPTER TWO

It was one week after the operation. Fluttershy had stopped by the Apple's home many times to check on Applebloom. The filly's recovery was coming along nicely. When she visited today, she was asked to stay for lunch.

"Oh, no, I couldn't. I have things to attend to." said the shy mare.

"Oh come on now, Fluttershy, you have to stay, I'm starting to feel better." said the smallest Apple, hobbling down the stairs.

"Applebloom, you should be in bed!" Applejack said in surprise.

"Well why can't I be here with the pony who made me better?" Applebloom asked.

"Um, Applebloom, your sister's right. You should be on bed rest." said a shy voice.

"Oh fine!" said the little filly loudly, going back up to her room.

"Well, um, I guess I can stay." Fluttershy said timidly.

"Well that's just dandy!" AJ said loudly.

They all had apple pie for lunch that day. They all enjoyed it. They talked about many things. All except BigMac, of course. Applebloom even came down and ate with them.

But that was when it struck her. She remembered it clear as day. It was at the back of her mind so long she almost forgotten that it had even happened.

"Sorry, everyone, but, um, I have to go...um," she couldn't think of an excuse to get out. "Wash Angel!" Fluttershy said the last part rapidly.

"Aaaawww, Fluttershy, are you sure you can't stay any longer?" Applebloom inquired.

"Oh, um, no, I really need to go now." the shy mare said.

Everyone said goodbye as Fluttershy bustled out the door. Today there was just a normal look from BigMac. When she got out the door and it was closed behind her, she flew, I mean really FLEW. But not to her cottage. Not to Angel. She took off for Rarity's boutique. She didn't even knock. She flew straight in and found Rarity.

"Rarity, I really need to talk to you." Fluttershy groaned.

"Why of course, darling, come sit down." the white mare said, hugging and pulling Fluttershy towards her couch.

"So, what is it you need to talk about?" Rarity asked her.

"BigMac," came the instant reply, " you see, Rarity, when I was still in flight school, I was always picked on by some bullies," the mare said.

"Yes, yes, now, what does this have to do with BigMac?" Rarity asked her.

"I'm getting to it, so, one day they were bumping me around in flight class. They knocked me out of the sky. It just so happened that BigMac was on the ground and had seen it all. Of course, I didn't know him at the time, I hadn't even ever seen him. Well, anyway, he caught me, and saved my life. When the class was over, and the two bullies landed. BigMac beat them up," the yellow mare told Rarity.

"That sounds great, well not for those mean stallions," Rarity said.

"Well, to the point then," Fluttershy lowered her voice, "I, um, think that... I'm in love with BigMac!" she started sobbing as she said the last five words.

PART 2 CHAPTER 2

"Applejack, help me," BigMac said about a half an hour after Fluttershy had left.

"Me? Help you? With what?" AJ chuckled as she asked her older brother.

"Well, you see, about five years ago, when you were still in school, I was taking a walk and wandered under the flight school and saw a group of pegasi in the sky. But something was wrong," he sighed. "The two on the outside were pushing the one between them. The outer stallions kept pushing and pushing her. Eventually, she was knocked right out of the sky-"

"Oh my Celestia, that's horrible!" AJ interrupted.
"AJ, I'm talking here," BigMac said. "Okay, so, I caught her, and it was Fluttershy, I had only seen her before, never gotten so close. I had just saved her life. I asked her what happened, just to get a clearer picture."

"When the pegasi came down, I put them in the hospital," BigMac told her, "Anyways, I ... I'm in love with Fluttershy."

"What?" AJ asked him.

"You heard me, I love Fluttershy. I just don't know ... What should I do?"

"Well, the best I can do for you is tell you that you should tell her you love her."

PART 3 CHAPTER 2

It was one day after they had told other ponies about their love.

"FLUTTERSHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" came a great call. It awakened Fluttershy. She sat up bolt right.

"What?" the mare asked herself, "It's 9:00 in the morning, who could that be?"

"FLUTTERSHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" there it was again. But this time she could tell it was closer. She could hear hooves beating the ground fast, quickly getting closer, and she could tell distinctly who it was. BigMac.

She ran outside as quickly as she possibly could. "BigMac?" she said loudly.

"Fluttershy! There's something I need to tell you!" the stallion shouted. He ran up to her and before she knew it, she was held in his warm and loving embrace.

"There's something I should have told you a long, long time ago," he whispered in her ear, "I... I love you."

"Oh, BigMac," she whispered, "I... love you too!"

In the next year, they were married. On their honeymoon, BigMac's dream of just them being happy came true. One year later, Fluttershy's dream of two little fillies came true. And all the time, for the rest of their lives, they were happy.

Author's Note:

Thank you guys for all the help and support. It's finally finished!

Comments ( 17 )
Comment posted by Gillface deleted Feb 16th, 2013
Comment posted by dartmaul15 deleted Feb 16th, 2013
Comment posted by FuntimeBrony deleted Feb 16th, 2013
Comment posted by dartmaul15 deleted Feb 16th, 2013

1535072 Yay got something right :pinkiehappy:

1535072 Hey if your willing to help me im writing a story and need a way to have my character like twilight

1520961 I hope it's finished soon then.

1535194 sure, just send me what you got at gillface@ymail.com

1535072 yeah, im not finished

What I don't get is that FLUTTERSHY AND BIG MAC are supposed to fall in love by "Accident" :rainbowhuh::unsuresweetie:

I love this story! Please Finish! :rainbowkiss::rainbowwild::raritystarry::raritywink::yay::twilightsheepish::twilightsmile::scootangel::pinkiehappy::pinkiesmile::ajsmug:

Getting back to work, been stuck YIPEE!

1569054 they dont fall in love by accident, they fall in love BECAUSE of an accident

I'm thinking on how to finish it out!

FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY! YOU FINISHED! :twilightsheepish:

Well this was just not satisfactory at all. :fluttershbad:

Login or register to comment