• Published 10th Oct 2012
  • 10,827 Views, 612 Comments

Journey to The Real World - unleashedtwilight



Twilight Sparkle Lauren Faust Celestia Luna Applejack Rarity Rainbow Dash Pinkie Pie Fluttershy

  • ...
33
 612
 10,827

At The Convention part 1

“Lauren! Wake up! Wake up! It’s time to get ready for the convention!” Pinkie exclaimed shaking Lauren in her bed.

“Ugh… Sleep now, convention later…” Lauren said groggily.

“Come on! You don’t want to be late do you? Plus Rarity told me to wake you up because she made a dress for you that can hide your wings!”

“Huh? But how did she make the dress?”

“Oh, I was the one that found her a sewing machine.”

…I’m afraid to ask but… “Where did you find the sewing machine?”

“I found it in your basement!”

I had a sewing machine in my basement…? Since when?? No, no, don’t question it Lauren… this is Pinkie Pie after all, and almost nothing she does makes sense. “So where’s this dress?” Lauren said getting out of bed.

“Follow me!” Pinkie said excitedly leading Lauren to the other room. “I just know you’ll love it!”

“Okay, okay. Calm down… or at least hyper down.” Lauren said rolling her eyes. I wonder how the dress looks… Lauren thought to herself. I mean, I know Rarity is a good dress maker, but she’s never made clothes for a human before. When Lauren came into the other room with the girls, she couldn’t believe her eyes. It was a dress very similar to the one she wore in Equestria, modified for human use of course, but it was also designed to hide her wings perfectly.

“What do you think darling?” Rarity started. “I know it’s not one of my usual designs, but I figured that you might want something simple… Unless you would like something more stylish, I can make a few changes.” Rarity said as she levitated a few supplies.

“No, no.” Lauren giggled. “It’s perfect. I love it!”

“Well don’t be shy. Try it on!” Twilight said energetically.

“I didn’t really know how a human’s dress worked.” Rarity said as Lauren was putting on her outfit. “So I used Rainbow Dash for the help.”

“Yeah, you can unfreeze me now!” Rainbow exclaimed still unable to move. “So how’s it fit?”

“It’s perfect! I can’t wait to show Tara when she comes to meet up with us.” Lauren said. “I wonder what Tara’s going to wear.” And as if on cue, the doorbell rang. “Oh that must be her now!” Lauren then walked up to the door and when she opened it… Oh… my… God… was all Lauren could think. In front of her was Tara Strong, but she wasn’t just in some outfit… “Cosplay? Really??” Lauren chuckled.

“Hey, the fans will love it!” Tara exclaimed. “Plus, maybe it’ll get attention away from the ‘real’ ponies.”

“What will get their attention-…” Twilight paused entering the room as she saw Tara’s costume. “What in the hay…?” Twilight said in shock.

“Hey, I am your voice actor after all. Plus, what if fans find out who you are? It would be a lot worse.” Tara said.

“Well, why did you add the horn…?” Twilight started. “I don’t even have a horn now.”

“Well you normally have a horn in Equestria, right?” Tara asked.

“Right…?”

“Well there you go.” Tara started. “Wouldn’t really make sense if I didn’t add a horn to the costume. Trust me, everyone will love it!”

“I honestly don’t know whether I should feel honored or insulted…” Twilight said in an unsure tone.

“You should definitely feel honored to have someone like Tara, be this committed.” Lauren giggled.

“Feel honored about wha-…” Rainbow said walking in. Then she started snickering, and fell on the floor laughing.

“What with all the commotion?” Applejack asked as her and the rest came in and saw Tara’s costume. “What in tarnation…?”

Pinkie giggled. “You look silly!”

“I… have no words.” Luna said with a grin, trying not to laugh.

Tara grumbled. “Even Luna thinks it’s ridiculous…”

“No no!” Luna interrupted. “I just find it very humorous to see you dressed to look like a unicorn. I’m sure everyone will love it.”

“Oh, that reminds me!” Rarity said levitating a few more dresses similar to Laurens. “I made these for Luna, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash so that they can hide their wings as well.” She said giving them their dresses.

“Thank you, dear Rarity.” Luna said taking her dress.

“Oh, these are lovely.” Fluttershy said in her usual quiet tone.

“Yeah, it’s pretty cool I guess…” Rainbow said inspecting her dress. “It could look a little cooler though.”

“Let me guess. 20% cooler?” Tara asked jokingly.

“No, actually 30% cooler.”

“Oh there is no pleasing you…” Rarity said rolling her eyes.

Lauren just sighed leading all attention on her. “Is something the matter, mother?” Luna asked with a little concern.

“Sort of… I’m just a little nervous about bringing all of you to the convention with us. I’m afraid that things might get out of hand.”

“Hey, don’t worry about us.” Twilight said putting a comforting hand on Lauren’s shoulder. “We promise that we will do our very best to stay hidden.”

“And we won’t do anything to get attention to ourselves… Ain’t that right, Rainbow Dash?” Applejack asked giving a sort of glare towards Rainbow.

“Yeah, yeah, I know. No showing off.” Rainbow huffed.

“Now, are we all ready to go?” Twilight asked.

“Not just yet…” Tara said smiling sheepishly rubbing the back of her head.

“What?” Lauren asked.

“We still need to wait for someone…”

“Who…?”

“Well, I sort of called Andrea and made plans for us to meet with you before we go to the convention and-…” Tara was interrupted.

“You did what!?” Lauren exclaimed.

“Hey, I made the plans a few days ago! Plus, they’re gonna see her at the convention anyways…”

“Please at least tell me she was the only one you invited…” Lauren said rubbing her head.

Tara paused before she answered. “Okay.” Tara said smiling nervously.

“…You invited someone else, didn’t you?”

“…Ashleigh”

*THUD*

“Mother!” Luna shouted.

“I’m okay…” Lauren said getting up. “But seriously, of all the conventions… why this one?!”

“Hey, how the heck was I supposed to know the actual ponies would show up last minute?” Tara argued.

“I know, but still… *sigh* I guess we’re just gonna have to try to explain all of this to them too.”

“So, who’s Andrea…?” Fluttershy asked.

“Well, you know when I said Tara is Twilights voice…?” Lauren asked.

“Yes?”

“Andrea is your voice…” Lauren said which made Fluttershy go wide-eyed. “…and yours, Pinkie Pie.”

“What!?” Pinkie Pie exclaimed. “She does both of our voices??”

“Who does Ashleigh voice?” Twilight asked obviously getting more interested in the subject.

“Applejack and Rainbow Dash.” Lauren said.

“Huh??” Rainbow and Applejack say in unison.

“That’s incredible!” Twilight exclaimed. “I can’t wait to meet them.”

Oh this day just keeps getting better and better… Lauren thought to herself. “Just calm down Twilight, and please don’t bombard them with questions. Just let me do the talking.”

“So when do they get here??” Pinkie asked eagerly.

“They should be here any minute. Be patient okay?” Tara said.

“But I hate waiting!” Pinkie whined.

“Everyone does Pinkie, but you have to wait.” Twilight started. “Besides, they’re probably almost here.”

*Knock*
*Knock*
*knock*

“Oh, that must be them now!” Tara said opening the door… but what she saw put her in complete shock. “That’s… impossible…” was all Tara could let out. In front of her was a cream colored alicorn with red mane and tail. Then everyone else in the room looked and they too went into shock.

“Hello Tara Strong… it’s an honor to meet you officially.” The familiar alicorn said with a mischievous grin.

“You…!” Luna blurted out. “What in Equestria are you doing here!?”

“Calm yourself Luna, I’m only here to see how my friends are doing… and I love the new look, all of you.”

“You have some nerve to call us your friends!” Lauren yelled. “What are you planning??”

“*sigh* I really don’t feel like explaining this again… you’ll find out in time, how about that?” Faust grinned.

“What have you done with Princess Celestia!?” Twilight exclaimed.

“Absolutely nothing my dear Twilight. I assure you, my intentions are only good.”

“Bull!!” Lauren screamed. “You tried to take my life before, why the hell would I believe you about this!?”

“Because…” Faust paused looking at the rest of the mane six plus Luna. “Wouldn’t you all rather have real lives, instead of living in that fictional world?”

“Wait a second… what are you getting at?” Lauren asked still keeping her guard up.

“I plan to merge our two worlds, thus everyone shall live a real life, no longer controlled by ones imagination!” Faust exclaimed. “And other surprises that you will soon notice… Every minute that you are in this world, the closer they come.”

“Merge our worlds!?”

“Faust! Do not be a fool!” Luna exclaimed. “If our worlds were to merge, everything would be catastrophic!”

“*sigh* you and your sister really do think alike… Well, I’d love to stay and chat, but I must make my leave. Farewell.” Faust said before she vanished.

For a few seconds the room was completely silent until Twilight broke the silence. “Our worlds… merging?”

“Wait, I don’t understand. How is this a bad thing? This would be a great way to make new friends.” Pinkie asked a little confused.

“It’s not that simple Pinkie Pie…” Luna said looking down.

“Princess Luna,” Twilight cut in, “What did you mean when you said everything would be catastrophic?”

“Put it this way Twilight Sparkle; imagine the world being controlled by Discord… and multiply that by five.” Luna answered. Everyone went into complete shock.

“Faust has completely lost her mind…” Lauren said. “And we don’t have enough magic to send you all back.”

*Knock*
*Knock*
*Knock*

“I guess we’re gonna have to worry about it later.” Tara said before opening the door. “And whatever you do, do not mention any of this to anyone. It could put everyone into panic.” Tara then opened the door which revealed Ashleigh and Andrea at the door. “Hi guys!” Tara said in a cheerful voice.

“Hey Tara!” Andrea responded then giggled. “Nice outfit.”

“Yeah, it brings out the real you.” Ashleigh said jokingly then looked over at everyone else who was giving her blank stares. “Um… Lauren? Who are all these people?”

“Whoa,” Andrea cut in. “obviously huge fans. Do you know all these people, Lauren?”

“Well, you could say that…” Lauren said rubbing the back of her head.

“Actually yes, we are fans.” Twilight cut in. “Think you could do an impression for us?”

“Wow, you sounded just like Twilight. And sure!” Andrea said. “Hi! I’m Pinkie Pie, and I LOVE partying with my friends!” after that Pinkie Pie’s jaw dropped.

“Whoa…” Twilight said wide-eyed. “And… Fluttershy?”

“Oh, um… I hope I’m doing this right.” Andrea said, and this time Fluttershy’s jaw dropped.

“You really do sound like us!!” Pinkie blurted out which caught Andrea off guard.

“Whoa… how did you-…” Andrea was interrupted.

“Um, if you could just give us time to explain…” Fluttershy cut in.

“Wow, are you all impersonators?” Ashleigh asked.

“Not exactly…” Rainbow dash cut in.

Ashleigh chuckled. “Nice hair.”

“What’s so funny…?” Rainbow asked a little annoyed.

“Nothing, nothing… it’s just funny what kind of things fans… and Tara, would wear.”

“This is my natural hair color…” Rainbow mused.

“Uh… what?” Andrea asked.

“You heard me.” Rainbow responded.

“Okay, what’s your name anyway?” Ashleigh asked.

“Rainbow Dash.”

Everyone was silent for a second but then Ashleigh responded. “No, really, what’s your name?”

“I’m telling you, it’s Rainbow Dash.” Rainbow said walking up to AJ “and this is Applejack.”

“Uh… howdy?” AJ said grinning sheepishly.

“Wow, these people are really-…” Andrea was cut off when Rainbow revealed her wings.

“What… the…” Ashleigh barely let out.

“Need more proof?” Rainbow said pushing herself off the ground.

“Okay, that’s enough Rainbow Dash.” Lauren said as Rainbow went back to the ground and folded her wings.

“H-h-how…?” Andrea said in shock, “How is this possible??”

“I guess I should explain…” Lauren said rubbing the back of her head.

Lauren then explained everything that happened to her when she was sent to Equestria. The fact that she was an Alicorn the she created. How she met Twilight and the others. And of course about Faust, Lauren’s evil self.

“So, Faust was trying to take your life?” Andrea asked.

“This is insane…” Ashleigh sighed.

“Well you took it better than Tara did.” Lauren said jokingly.

“Why? What did she do?” Andrea asked.

“She fainted as soon as she realized that she was really Luna.” Lauren said point at Luna. Andrea and Ashleigh just started laughing.

“It’s not funny!” Tara argued.

“Yeah, because it happened to you.” Lauren giggled.

“So, you’re really them...?” Andrea asked looking at the mane six.

“Yup, and it’s nice to officially meet the both of you.” Twilight said.

“Okay… is there anything else we should be aware of?”

“Well, funny you should mention that…” Lauren said smiling sheepishly.

“What do you mea-…” and before Ashleigh could finish, Lauren revealed her wings to them. “Mother of God…” Ashleigh let out wide-eyed.

“I know this must be really hard to believe right now…” Lauren said hiding her wings again.

“You got that right…” Andrea said still wide-eyed.

“Uh, guys?” Rainbow cut in. “What time does that convention start?”

“Oh my gosh!” Andrea yelled. “We have to go now!”

“Wait, put on your outfits first!” Rarity exclaimed. “You don’t want the public to see your wings now, do you?”

“Right…” Rainbow said putting on her outfit that hid her wings. Luna and Fluttershy did the same. “Okay, we’re ready.”

“Great, let’s go.” Lauren said leading everyone out the door.

Before they could go to the convention, they actually had to take two separate cars. Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Andrea, and Tara in one car. And Lauren, Ashleigh, Rainbow Dash, Twilight, and Rarity were in the other. Lauren’s group was fine, except for the fact that Rainbow Dash kept complaining about how long the car ride was. Tara’s group wasn't much better. Pinkie Pie was all hyped up about going to the convention and she wouldn't calm down. She kept bombarding Tara with questions about the convention, and most of the questions Pinkie was asking to quickly to understand. After about an hour, they finally made it to the convention. “Finally!” Rainbow exclaimed getting out of the car.

“Hey, it’s not my fault there was traffic.” Lauren said getting out of the car. “It’s not like I can make my whole care fly.”

“Whoa…” Pinkie let out. “This place is huge! And look at all these people!”

“Calm down Pinkie…” Andrea said. “I know how you feel, trust me. I felt that way on my first convention.”

“Makes sense.” Tara said as they all started walking toward the VA panel entrance.

“So many… p-p-people…” Fluttershy said feeling nervous.

“Hey, don’t worry about them Fluttershy.” Andrea said. “Just because they look different from the ponies in Equestria, it doesn’t mean that they’re dangerous.”

“I- I don’t know…” Fluttershy said still unsure.

“Just stay next to me, and I promise that everything will be fine.”

“Really…?”

Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!” Andrea said in her Pinkie voice.

“This is gonna take a while to get used to…” Twilight said.

“Yeah, but it’s fun!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

“Hey what’s that over there?” Rainbow Dash pointed at the panel.

“Oh, that’s the fighting is magic panel, it’s basically about a game made about you.” Lauren answered.

“A fighting game about us? That sounds awesome! Can we go see it?”

“Stay with the group Rainbow Dash. If we have time at the end, we can see it.”

“Fine…” Rainbow grumbled.

“Okay, stay close everyone.” Lauren said as they approached the entrance, there was a security guard there.

“Passes?” the guard asked.

“Right here.” Lauren said showing her pass. “Oh, and they’re with me.”

“Alright, come in.”

As they were walking through the crowd, everyone was cheering until they sat down. “Wow, this is unbelievable…” Twilight said looking over the crowd.

“Yeah well, they’re all your fans.” Lauren said.

“Hey, aren’t we missing a few people? Like a lot?” Tara asked into the mic.

“Yeah, where’s Shining Armor and Cadence?” Andrea said in the mic as well.

“Wait, what?” Twilight asked Lauren.

“Don’t worry, it’s just their voices.” Lauren said calming Twilight down.

And where in the hay is mah sister and brother?” Ashleigh asked in her Applejack voice. The real Applejack just looked embarrassed.

“Well, I guess they aren’t here yet.” Lauren said into the mic. “What should we do while we wait for them?”

“Well first we need to sing a song.” Andrea said then started grinning as she looked at the mane six. “And I think that our guests should sing it this time.” Saying this made Lauren turn to Andrea in shock.

“What are you doing??” Lauren whispered.

“Trust me, it'll be fun!” Andrea whispered back.

“But what song are we gonna sing?” Twilight asked.

“This one,” Andrea said handing her the lyric sheet. It was the ‘My Little Pony Friendship is Magic’ extended theme. “Think you can handle it?”

“I guess so…” Twilight said looking at the crowd.

“I think Fluttershy should sing it with you.” Ashleigh whispers.

“Me?? But what if they don’t like it?” Fluttershy asked nervously.

“Are you kidding? You have a beautiful voice.” Tara said. “I’m sure you’ll do great.”

“O-okay… I’ll try.” Fluttershy said as her and Twilight got close to a microphone.

“Okay, start the music!” Andrea said into the mic. After she did, the song started to play and everyone in the crowd watched in awe at Twilight and Fluttershy singing.

~My Little Pony, My Little Pony. What is friendship all about?
My Little Pony, My Little Pony. Friendship is magic!

(My Little Pony) I used to wonder what friendship could be.
(My Little Pony) Until you all shared its magic with me.

When I was young, I was too busy to make any friends.
Such silliness did not seem worth the effort it expends.
But my little ponies, you opened up my eyes, and
Now the truth is crystal clear, as splendid summer skies,
And it's such a wonderful surprise.

(My Little Pony) I used to wonder what friendship could be.
(My Little Pony) Until you all shared its magic with me.

When danger makes me want to hide, you'll Rainbow Dash to my side.
Kindness is never in short supply. Once smitten, twice Fluttershy.
For honesty no pony can deny: you are the Applejack of my eye.
A heart that shines so beautiful, a Rarity to come by, and
You all make fun and laughter as easy as Pinkie Pie!

(My Little Pony) I used to wonder what friendship could be.
(My Little Pony) Until you all shared its magic with me.

Our friendship's magic and it's growing all the time.
A new adventure waits for us, each day is yours and mine.
We'll make it special every time! We'll make it special every time!

(My Little Pony) What a wonderful wonder friendship brings
(My Little Pony) Do you know you're all my very best
(Friends!) Friends, you're my very best friends,
you’re my very best (friends!)Friends!~

As soon as the song finished, everyone started cheering loudly for them. “I told you that it would be fun.” Andrea said to Lauren.

“Yeah, but don’t they usually sing along to it? They were quiet the whole time…” Lauren said with a look of concern.

“I wouldn’t worry about it too much. What I’m worried about is why the others are taking a long time to show up.”

“Well, we could start answering a few questions to pass the time.” Ashleigh cut-in. “Alright, while we wait for our tardy guests, we’re gonna answer a few questions for you all.” She said into the mic this time. After that, a bunch of people raised their hands at once. “Alright… you, with the Pinkie hat.” Ashleigh said pointing at the girl who looked like she was about 16.

“I have a question for the girl who looks like Twilight, but without the horn.” The girl started which made Twilight feel a little nervous again. “How did you sing that song so perfectly?”

Twilight waited a few seconds before she answered and she was getting a bunch of weird looks from people in the crowd until she finally spoke up “Well, I just had a lot of practice. It’s a fun song.” Twilight said smiling sheepishly. “Uh… next question?”

That went well… Lauren thought to herself.

“Uh… you.” Twilight said pointing at the boy with an R-Dash 5000 T-shirt. “The one with the disturbing shirt…”

“I have two questions, can I ask you both?” the boy asked.

“Uh… sure.”

“Ok 1st, is that your actual voice? Because you sound just like Twilight Sparkle.”

“Well, yes it is my voice.” Twilight answered. “What’s your second question?”

“How come you don’t have the horn? Tara has hers.”

“Well, I couldn’t find a horn, ok?” Twilight said a little annoyed. “Next question… preferably to someone else?” hands were being raised again.

“Okay… you” Lauren said pointing at another boy. “The one with the Rainbow Dash t-shirt.”

Hearing this made Rainbow and Pinkie go into shock, because the boy that Lauren pointed at was the same one that they met. Oh-no… Rainbow thought to herself.

“My question is for Rainbow Dash.” Alex said which made Lauren go into shock.

“You mean Ashleigh, right…?” Lauren asked nervously.

“No I mean Rainbow Dash: the girl with the rainbow hair.”

Everyone started to feel worried. Rainbow especially since she knew this person. “Okay… what’s your question?” Rainbow asked a little nervous.

“First, you remember me right?” Alex asked.

“Yeah I remember…” Rainbow said, “Hi Alex.”

“Wait, you know this guy?” Lauren whispered to Dash.

“He’s sort of the guy who brought me and Pinkie to your house…” Rainbow whispered back.

“What??” Lauren hissed. “Why didn’t you tell me before I called on him!?”

“Well how the hay was I supposed to know that you’d call on him??”

“Uh… my question?” Alex cut in.

“Oh right,” Rainbow said into the mic, “What’s your other question?”

“I’ve been thinking about this yesterday since I saw you: How long do you think it’ll take before you and your friends will be able to go back to Equestria?”

We’re dead!! Lauren thought to herself starting to go in a panic.

“Uh…” *rarity cut in “That’s a bit of a ridiculous question, don’t you think darling?”

“No it’s not.” Pinkie Pie cut in this time. “We are expecting to go home really soon! As soon as possible!”

“Wait, what did she just-…” A boy started but was interrupted.

“Hey look, it’s the missing… people. Come on up you four!” Lauren said with a tone of panic in her voice.

Everyone then looked at the aisle and saw Michelle, Andrew, Peter, and Britt walk to where the others were, and everyone was cheering again.

Phew… dodged a bullet… Lauren thought to herself in relief.

“Uh, hey everyone.” Andrew said into the mic. “Did we miss anything?”

“Yes,” A boy started. “She was about to tell me something.” The boy said pointing at Pinkie.

“Well, don’t you think we should just move on to another question since the others showed up?” Lauren asked.

“I want to know what she meant when she said ‘we are going home soon’.”

“Well…” Pinkie started. “We aren’t really from here…”

Why!? Lauren thought to herself, going into panic again.

“We’re all from Ponyville!” Pinkie exclaimed.

“Did she just say ‘Ponyville’…?” Britt asked Lauren with confusion.

Everyone just started going off with questions until Lauren snapped. “ALRIGHT!!!” Lauren yelled into the microphone, which made everyone turn to her in shock. “I can’t keep this a secret… everyone.” Lauren said looking at the mane six plus Luna. “Please introduce yourselves… truthfully.”

More confusion could be heard from the crowd, but Twilight was the first to speak. “My name is Twilight Sparkle… from Ponyville. I’m very knowledgeable on spells but unfortunately, here my magic is limited.” With that, Twilight levitated one of the empty chairs in the air, and gasps could be heard all over the room, including the other voice actors that just walked in.

“My name is Rarity, I design dresses, including the ones I made for my friends. I own Carousel Boutique back in Ponyville… and I designed Lauren’s outfit that you see now.” Rarity added.

“Um… My name is Fluttershy, and I live in my cottage where I take care of many animals, including my pet bunny Angel.” Fluttershy said revealing her wings.

“I’m Rainbow Dash, fastest flyer in Equestria! I’m well known for a lot of things, but more recently my sonic Rainboom.” Rainbow said revealing her wings.

“Mah name is Applejack, proud owner of Sweet Apple Acres. I have an older brother and a younger sister. Ah guess you could say I’ve been apple buckin’ since I was a filly.”

“My name is Pinkie Pie! I make friends with every new pony I meet, and then I throw a surprise part for them! Like the time I threw a surprise party for Twilight after the time I went *gasp* and then-…” Pinkie was interrupted when AJ covered her mouth.

“That’s enough sugar cube, they get it.”

“And… you may know me as Princess Luna.” Cheers were heard right after she announced her name. “And… as you most likely know, I control the rising and the setting of the moon, while my sister controls the sun.” Luna then revealed her wings as well.

“Holy…” Michelle let out. “This is so awesome!”

With that, everyone cheered again. Well, at least they aren’t attacking us… Lauren thought to herself. “So, are there any other questions?” What am I thinking? Of course they’re gonna have more questions… “You, with the Twilight shirt.” Lauren pointed at a girl in the audience.

“This question’s actually for you, Lauren.” The girl started. “Did you know that they were real?”

“Well, to be honest, no I didn’t.” Lauren started “I just assumed that they were all in my imagination…”

“What was your reaction to seeing them here?” the girl asked.

“I felt surprised… happy… I felt the urge to cry… and a little shocked.”

“Only a little shocked?”

“Well, I probably would have been more shocked if it was my first time meeting them up close.”

“Wait,” the girl started. “This wasn’t your first time meeting them?”

“Nope…” Lauren started. “The first time, was when I was sent to Equestria.”

“Wait what??” Peter said in shock this time.

“You were IN Equestria!?” Michelle asked in shock.

“Yes, and that’s how I met them… but not like this.”

“What do you mean?” Britt asked.

“I met them as an Alicorn.” With that Lauren revealed her own wings, and there was a mix between gasps and screams coming from the audience. Andrew had his jaw dropped, and so did the others. There was a number of people in the audience that fainted. Okay, that could have gone better…

“So, you can fly!?” Britt asked.

“Well, Rainbow Dash is still teaching me how to fly properly, but basically yes.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

After all the commotion and questions in the VA panel, the group decided to visit the fighting is magic panel. “This is going to be so awesome!”

“Oh please don’t yell Rainbow Dash…” Lauren said holding her head. “I think I got a migraine after all that…”

“Oh sorry…”

“I have to admit, the fans took that remotely well.” Tara said.

“You mean the fans that didn’t faint?” Rainbow asked.

“Basically.”

As they are walking to the Fighting is Magic panel, it didn’t take long for others to find out that the actual ponies of Equestria were here. People were giving them blanks stares. Others looked excited. “This is kind of uncomfortable…” Twilight said.

“Just keep walking Twilight…” Lauren said. Finally they made it to the panel. As they walk inside, they notice a match is already in progress. “Whoa…”

The match was Twilight vs. Pinkie Pie and it looked like Pinkie Pie was winning. “This is so amazing!” Pinkie exclaimed. Everything went silent after that, the game paused as all eyes were set on Pinkie. “Hi everyone!” Pinkie says in her usual cheerful tone. The crowd in that room cheered as well.

Ugh… this headache isn’t going away anytime soon… Lauren thought to herself.

“So,” Rainbow started, “Think we could get a turn at this game?”



A/N

Looks like the ponies are enjoying themselves at this convention, but will this fun get them off track from their real problem? Until then, UnleashedTwilight signing out!!