• Published 10th Oct 2012
  • 10,816 Views, 612 Comments

Journey to The Real World - unleashedtwilight



Twilight Sparkle Lauren Faust Celestia Luna Applejack Rarity Rainbow Dash Pinkie Pie Fluttershy

  • ...
33
 612
 10,816

A Happy Reunion

“Ugh… my head.” Tara said as she slowly got up “Ow, why does my head hurt?”

Lauren and Luna both turned their heads to Tara, “Oh good, you’re awake.” Lauren said with a grin. “So now do you believe that this is Luna, or does she have to show you something else?”

“No, no… that’s fine, I get it. It’s just a little hard for me to process this right away…”

“There’s actually one thing I’ve been wondering though, Luna.” Lauren said “How were you able to use your magic without your horn?”

“I am not sure exactly. It just felt natural to me.” This body is going to take some time to get used to. But it doesn’t seem too difficult. Well as long as mother is here to help, I should be fine.

“Hmm… I wonder.” Lauren said to herself out loud.

“What’s up?” Tara asked.

“Huh? Oh, just thinking about some stuff.”

“Like what?”

“Well… since Luna is still able to use magic, then maybe I could still use mine.”

“Use yours…?”

“Well I would imagine it should still be possible for you mother.” Luna said looking around the room with awe.

Lauren then focused on the same coffee mug that Luna levitated earlier Just focus Lauren. Imagine that I have a horn. Let it come naturally. And just as Lauren hoped, a white aura formed around the mug. She then levitated it in the air. “T-Tara!”

“What’s wro-…”Tara was cut off when she saw the floating mug. “H-…how are you doing that!?”

Lauren placed the mug on the table again “Well, when I was sent to Equestria, I was changed into an Alicorn… more specific, the Alicorn that I created…” Lauren then sighed in disappointment. “If only I didn’t think of that Alicorn; this wouldn’t be happening right now.”

“Mother, please do not strain yourself like this. It was not your intension for this to happen.”

“But it’s still my fault, Luna… I have to find a way to stop Faust once and for all.”

“Well you don’t have to do this alone you know.” Tara said walking up to Lauren “Heck, if you could learn magic, then maybe it’s possible for others to learn it too.”

“I don’t think it works that way Tara Strong…” Luna cut in. “The reason Lauren is able to use her magic now is because of her past experiences in Equestria. As I recall, Twilight Sparkle was the one who helped you, was she not?”

“Yeah…” Lauren said looking down. “I hope that she’s doing alright… she was such a great friend to me when I met her.”

“Heh, meeting Twilight Sparkle.” Tara said “What was your first reaction?”

“Well, better than your reaction when you met Luna.” Lauren joked.

“Very funny…” Tara mused.

Luna then walked around the room again while Tara and Lauren were talking So many things here are a mystery to me, but so many things are also the same. It’s amazing! Wait… what’s this? Luna thought to herself as she walked up to Lauren’s laptop. “Mother, what is this?”

Both Lauren and Tara turned to Luna and saw that she was near the computer. “…Tara I think you should go to the other room for a little bit."

“What’s wrong?”

“Trust me; I think I should be alone with my daughter for this…”

“Oh, alright…” Tara said heading to the other room “Just call me if you need anything.”

After Tara left, Lauren went up to Luna near the computer. “Alright… this is a computer. It allows people to see what they want to see.”

“Mother, why did you have Tara Strong leave?” Lauren remained silent and turned her head. “Does… does this have something to do with these stories? Our stories?” Lauren nodded. “Oh my goodness…” Luna went wide-eyed. “Could you possibly show me?”

Lauren darted her head back at Luna “Are you sure that’s such a good idea?”

“Please mother, I must see with my own eyes!”

Is it really a good idea to show her…? No, she deserves to know about it. “Alright, I’ll show you from where I started…”

Lauren then went on the internet to play one of the episodes; the first episode of ‘Friendship is Magic’ and throughout the episode, Luna stared in awe at what she was witnessing. I really hope that I don’t regret showing her this… Finally after the episode was over, Luna turned back to Lauren with tears in her eyes. “Luna… I am so sorry; I didn’t mean to-…” Lauren was cut off as Luna immediately hugged her again.

“Thank you... for everything mother.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Alright my little ponies, I am sure you are aware of why you are all here.” Princess Celestia stated in front of the six mares.

“You mean the fact that Luna disappeared, or the fact that we just randomly remembered another Alicorn?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Both.”

“Right…”

“Princess Celestia.” Twilight cut in “How are we going to find Luna anyway?”

“I’m not sure…” Celestia grimaced; suddenly a voice could be heard throughout the castle. It was a maniacal laughter that sounded all too familiar to them; mainly Celestia and Twilight. “No, it can’t be!”

“But that’s impossible, I thought Lauren killed her!” Twilight panicked.

“That’s what Lauren said as well…”

Everypony then turned to the source of the voice; it was Faust somehow still alive. “You’re supposed to be dead!” Celestia yelled stomping her hoof.

“Now is that anyway to talk to your mother, Tia?”

“You are NOT my mother! Now tell me what have you done to my sister, you demon!”

“Oh you don’t have to worry about Luna; you should be more worried about yourself. Especially since you have no one here to protect you.” Faust said as her horn glowed, as it did the six element bearers began to disappear before Celestia’s eyes.

“NO! You monster!” Celestia tried to shoot a beam at Faust but… It… It went through her? But how is this possible!?

“What is the matter Tia? You look so confused.” Faust chuckled.

“What are you doing with them??”

“The same thing I did with your sister; keeping them out of my way.” Faust walked up to Celestia slowly “But don’t worry. They should be safe for now… but as for you, well, no one is here to help you now.”

That’s where you’re wrong.

“huh?” both Faust and Celestia said in unison as they turned their heads to the source of the voice; it was Twilight’s brother, Shining Armor. “Shining Armor!” Celestia yelled.

“Right, Twilight’s brother…” Faust mused.

“What have you done to my little sister!?” Shining yelled with rage.

But instead of responding, Faust just disappeared before their eyes. “Where did she go!?” Celestia asked panicking as she looked around the room. But as Celestia was looking around the room, an energy beam struck Shining from behind. “NO!”

“Ugh…” Shining said trying to stand. “You coward…”

Faust chuckled “I’m not a coward. I’m merely taking precautions… “

“I’m gonna ask you again… what did you do to my little sister!?”

Again, Faust disappeared, but this time she didn’t come back. “I really hope that they’re ok… Faust… what are you planning!?”

~~~~~~~~~

Man, I still can’t believe this is happening right now. Tara thought to herself Princess Luna is actually here, and I just saw Lauren use magic! What’s next!? And Just as Tara thought things couldn’t get any crazier…

"Ugh… what happened?”

“Well for starters you’re on top of me. Get off Rainbow!”

Tara then turned to the source of the voices and saw six girls, but the one that intrigued Tara the most was the purple haired girl with highlights. No way… No it can’t be! Shouldn’t there be some sort of paradox or something!?

“Uh, guys?” The Rainbow haired girl started “What the hay happened to us?”

“W-where are we?” the pink haired girl asked hesitantly.

“And where’s my horn!?” the purple haired girl with highlights asked in a panic sort of tone. “What going on!? Rainbow Dash, do you still have your wings?”

“Yeah” Rainbow checked “They’re fine Twilight, but uh…”

“What’s wrong?” Twilight asked.

“Who is that?” Rainbow pointed at Tara Strong, who is still in shock.

“Oh uh… hello.” Twilight said. “My name is Twilight Sparkle. What’s your name?”

~~~~~~~~~~

“This computer is simply amazing mother.” Luna said playing around with the computer with a little excitement.

“Yeah, just try not to get too excited. If people see you act this way, they’ll think of you as weird or something… well, maybe not. I mean I have friends whose parents still find using the computer confusing.”

“But why would they-…” Luna was cut off.

AAAHHHH!!!!!

“What the heck!?” Lauren said in shock.

“Why did Tara Strong just scream?”

“I don’t know, but come on!” Lauren said grabbing Luna. They then ran to the same room that Tara was in. But she did not expect to see who else was there. As Lauren gets a good look at the room, she sees six girls that all look around the same age. Their hair however looked all too familiar to Lauren… and she was happy about that. T-They’re all here... Twilight… Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy; they’re really here! Lauren just giggled. “Wow Tara, I’m surprised that you didn’t faint this time.”

“Not… funny!” Tara yelled in an annoyed tone.

Lauren then looked at Twilight, practically with tears in her eyes. “Uh… Do I know you?” Twilight asked feeling a little uncomfortable.

“Twilight…” Lauren said getting closer to her. Then she pulled her into a tight hug. “I’m so happy to see you again…”

“Again…?” Wait a minute… Twilight thought to herself for a minute her voice… it sounds just like…! “Lauren…?”

Lauren smiled and said “Yes Twilight… it’s me.”

Lauren!!” everyone shouted in unison pretty much tackle hugging Lauren.

“Easy, easy!” Lauren giggled “That kind of hurts.”

“Oh! Sorry!” Twilight said having everyone get off her. “We’re just so happy to see you.”

“Yeah! Now we can get back to your flying lessons!” Rainbow exclaimed.

“Uh… what?” Tara asked still in shock.

“It’s nothing Tara.” Lauren giggled. “And Rainbow, we can’t do our flying lessons. I don’t have wings in my world.”

“THIS is your world!?” Twilight asked in shock.

“Yup, this is pretty much the planet I was born.” Lauren said, but then she felt a sort of pain on her back. “Ugh…”

“Is something wrong…?” Fluttershy asked.

“I don’t know. All I know is that my back’s been hurting ever since I woke up from that dream.”

“Well let’s have a look then.” Applejack said inspecting Laurens back. She then found the problem. “Well here’s the problem. Your wings aren’t supposed to be in this kinda shirt.”

“My WHAT!?” Lauren yelled. AJ then ripped a couple of holes in Laurens shirt revealing her wings. “Oh... my…”

*THUD*

“Yeah that did it…” Lauren said face palming.

“Jeez, she’s more dramatic than Rarity.” Rainbow said.

“Excuse me…?” Rarity mused.

“Uh… nothing.” Rainbow smiled sheepishly.

“So did she faint before or something?” Pinkie asked.

“Yes, because… well, she saw me.”

Everyone turned to the tall, dark haired girl. “Princess Luna!!” they all shouted.

“Hello everypony. I am so glad to see that you are all ok.” Luna said walking to them.

“You had everyone worried Princess! Twilight went to your room, but when she got there you disappeared. Princess Celestia was ESPECIALLY worried about you! She called all of us to her castle, but then Faust came into the castle and sent everypony but Celestia here and-…” Pinkie Pie was cut off when Luna covered her mouth.

“Wait a minute Pinkie. Did you say FAUST sent you here?” Luna asked.

“Mhm.” Pinkie nodded with her mouth covered. Luna uncovered her mouth.

Luna sighed. “What could she possibly be trying to do!?”

“I have a theory…” Lauren spoke out. “But I’m not going to say it unless I am 100% sure about this.”

“What theory?” Twilight asked.

“Don’t worry about. Just something that I have to think about.”

“Alright, If you say so…” Twilight said with a little concern. “Now, can you tell me who THAT is?” Twilight asked pointing at Tara still on the ground.

“Oh, that’s my friend Tara Strong… as you can see she can’t talk at the moment.”

“I’m sorry; we didn’t mean to surprise her like that.” Twilight said apologetically.

“Well, technically she was more surprised when she saw my wings, but it’s ok” Lauren giggled.

“When she screamed, she sounded a lot like…” Twilight paused.

“You?” Lauren asked.

Twilight looked up at Lauren a little surprised. “Yeah. How did you know?”

“Well… you remember when I told you about your lives being part of my story?”

“How could we forget…? I still find it a little hard to believe.”

“Well, she sort of has something to do with the story.”

“What do you mean?”

Lauren then began to explain everything about the show; the voice actors, how popular the show is to everyone, and of course who Tara Strong voiced. Twilight couldn’t help but feel a bit overwhelmed by the information. After, Lauren showed them the same episode of the show that Luna saw. Everypony, including Pinkie Pie, just sat there and watched the whole thing with awe. I hope this doesn’t change anything now that they know… After the episode was over, Applejack was the first to speak.

“A-…ah can’t believe this… Everypony here knows who we are and what we’re like just from watching this!”

“I think it’s pretty cool actually.” Rainbow said. “Ponies here can see how awesome I can be.”

“Don’t forget how boastful you can be.” AJ said with an annoyed look.

“Yeah, well who asked you?”

“So, how far does this show?” Twilight asked.

“What do you mean?” Lauren asked back.

“I mean, what was the last thing that ponies on this world saw?”

“Oh, well the last thing people saw was the wedding for your brother and Cadence.”

“Oh yeah, I remember that!” Pinkie exclaimed. “That evil Changeling queen tried to take Twilight’s brother all for herself!”

“Fluttershy, how are you feeling about this?” Lauren asked.

“Um… I-I don’t exactly know how I should feel about this… it’s very surprising to see every one of my friends and myself on here.” Fluttershy said a little nervous as usual.

“Well I for one think that this is a marvelous thing.” Rarity proudly announced. “Others on this world can see the genius of my designs!”

Everyone in the room laughed at what Rarity said… It feels so great to see my friends again… Lauren then looked back at her cream colored wings and realized I’m gonna have a hard time trying to hide these… well, at least I’ll be able to get lessons from Rainbow Dash again. It’s definitely gonna feel weird now that I’m human though… But there’s still one thing that’s bugging me; what is Faust planning to do from bringing them to my world? Celestia… I hope you can handle yourself.



A/N

YAY! They are all there on Earth. But what will happen with Celestia back in Equestria? How long will it take for others on earth to adjust to the ponies (now humans)? How will Lauren hide her wings? Will she learn more Magic? You’ll just have to wait and see! Until then, Unleashed Twilight signing off!